Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (75387 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dust to dust
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Ellzion: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rip
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by agog: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
amen
Keneking:
RIP girl...

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Ribajae(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
holuwatobhy:
She Is Not Dead

I cannot say, and I will not say
That she is dead. She is just away.
With a cheery smile, and a wave of the hand,
She has wandered into an unknown land
And left us dreaming how very fair
It needs must be, since she lingers there.
And you—oh you(You reading this post on nairaland), who the wildest yearn
For an old-time step, and the glad return,
Think of her faring on, as dear
In the love of There as the love of Here.
Think of her still as the same. I say,
She is not dead—she is just away.

For this guy mind im don make sense
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Charly68: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pretty but Gone so soon.. Died unnoticed ! Rip sister.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by joekine: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
May her soul RIP
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by rafabenitez: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
And buhari is here alrdy campaigning fr 2019.R I P miss

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by holyeye1989(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wasted
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Firefire(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rest in Peace! embarassed cry
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
I wish I can resurrect her, death is inevitable... dust we are dust we shall return RIP kamso
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Catastrophe1: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
WTF. I cant believe my eyes. Is this really Jen?
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Notime5656(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Ninilowo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
HA!
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by musa7m(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ŗ.Ï.P
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Doyin400l(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
My gf came visiting my lounge , and I've been sleeping with her since morning. pls who can satisfy her for me?

Toto sweet ooo
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Its all vanity at the end of the day we re headed for the same direction, same destination.

Why humans fail to understand the vanity of life is surprising.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by bobojoshua(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Keneking:
RIP girl...
God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives, and by Your command we return to dust.
Lord, those who die still live in Your presence, their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone.
In company with Christ, Who died and now lives, may they rejoice in Your kingdom, where all our tears are wiped away. Unite us together again in one family, to sing Your praise forever and ever.
Amen.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
And they said the beautiful ones are not born yet.

A beautiful rose in the morning of her beauty, cut down in her prime.

Death robs the world of meaning yet again.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by DukeNija(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
holuwatobhy:
She Is Not Dead

I cannot say, and I will not say
That she is dead. She is just away.
With a cheery smile, and a wave of the hand,
She has wandered into an unknown land
And left us dreaming how very fair
It needs must be, since she lingers there.
And you—oh you(You reading this post on nairaland), who the wildest yearn
For an old-time step, and the glad return,
Think of her faring on, as dear
In the love of There as the love of Here.
Think of her still as the same. I say,
She is not dead—she is just away.

Wow. This brought tears to my heart cos it reminded me of the loved one i lost some months back.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Whether pretty or not she is dead no need putting the adjective there.
Another vacant position to be replaced for the unemployed graduates.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Doyin400l:
My gf came visiting my lounge , and I've been sleeping with her since morning. pls who can satisfy her for me?

Toto sweet ooo
Hahahaha madt man cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Doxie69:
Whether pretty or not she is dead no need putting the adjective there.

Another vacant position to be replaced for the unemployed graduates.
I don't know why I find this comment so hilarious cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
edudguy:
I saw this in our group chat my course mates say they know here I don't know her personally but the way young people 'go' nowadays....Its alarming

Sad. RIP. Life expectancy is only about 53 years in 9ja. Accident and infectious diseases kill a lot of young people and kids.

These and other common causes easily cancel out the ages of old men and women whose burials we attend and feel that people live into old age.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Keneking:
RIP girl...

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.
Amen embarassed
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by mccoyelectric: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Look. At her... Pple will say she is beautiful... some will say she is gorgeous... but d issue is were does she end now.. . D bible say d abominable shall neva enter d kingdom of god.. . D bible also said he that weareth dat wich partaineth to a man i.e woman wearing trousers.... man wearing skirts.... are abomination to god... Am sure she has heard dis preaching from the chosen pple and called dem mad men.. . Now her time is up its too late.. . If she can speak now am sure she ll tell us to live rright... My brodas and sisters no mater how fresh.. . Ur level of education.. . Ur cash... d car u drive... watever that makes u feel big... If u die with sin U go to hell... repent now so wen death comes u ll embrace it cuz u r sure of ur self
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Doyin400l(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
mccoyelectric:
Look. At her... Pple will say she is beautiful... some will say she is gorgeous... but d issue is were does she end now.. . D bible say d abominable shall neva enter d kingdom of god.. . D bible also said he that weareth dat wich partaineth to a man i.e woman wearing trousers.... man wearing skirts.... are abomination to god... Am sure she has heard dis preaching from the chosen pple and called dem mad men.. . Now her time is up its too late.. . If she can speak now am sure she ll tell us to live rright... My brodas and sisters no mater how fresh.. . Ur level of education.. . Ur cash... d car u drive... watever that makes u feel big... If u die with sin U go to hell... repent now so wen death comes u ll embrace it cuz u r sure of ur self
shut d f.up, are you God? who ur preaching EPP.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by blackjah(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
another hot pussy is gone
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by dongalaxy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
cry cry cry
rest in peace to the death... and to the bereaved, fortitude to bear this devastating lost of such variable commodity.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
RIP to the dead.....
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Akandu50(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
so sad to type.....
Rip dear :-
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
She just moved on. death is something we must learn to appreciate because we all must surely undergo it someday.
just as my spiritual mento say 'beyond our sphere is bliss'.

rip @mrs. chikamso, i believe you are happy wherever you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.