Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (627945 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by nmababe1: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Please house, did any Phd scholar receive any call like the MSC scholars did?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SURGEE(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Abegi, maybe we should all tweet at PTDF so that they can understand our concerns.

Though they wouldn't say they don't know most applicants are to resume this September but there is no harm letting them know how we are strongly hoping for a quick release of the list.

In fact maybe we share them a link to this page seffff for them to see what applicants are saying......
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SURGEE(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2017
nmababe1:
Please house, did any Phd scholar receive any call like the MSC scholars did?
Do you know of any 2017/2018 MSc scholar that was called?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Olawales93(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Honestly, all these scholarships sponsored by Nigerian government agencies like PTDF, NLNG and the likes should be more responsible and accountable by pre-informing applicants the likely date for results like the foreign bodies do.
This will save applicants from the stress, worries we face.
The problem most times is that they don't think of a way to improve the system...

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Sunnystooth:
Lolz, I can see you seeing the thread too.
Chai, PTDF want kill person with suspense sha.

lol. if the list is not released next week, then there is fire on d mountain

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
michaelella:
I can't take this anymore ...I can't league my colleagues at PTDF kill yo guys with suspense

Nobody should defer anything o ... For naija una dey resume school late.... going 3weeks late won't shake youu now

I need you guys to go abeg make space dey for people next year

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2017
SURGEE:
Abegi, maybe we should all tweet at PTDF so that they can understand our concerns.

Though they wouldn't say they don't know most applicants are to resume this September but there is no harm letting them know how we are strongly hoping for a quick release of the list.

In fact maybe we share them a link to this page seffff for them to see what applicants are saying......

What's their Twitter handle?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2017
@PTDF_Nigeria
DreManuel:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Renzel:
@PTDF_Nigeria
Oya make we bombard them. I will mail them too, hopefully they will reply.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
DreManuel:

@PTDF_Nigeria
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

@PTDF_Nigeria
who don tweet? Who wan cast the first stone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2017
What if all of us on this thread send mails to info@ptdf.gov.ng right now or first thing Monday morning asking for updates on the scholarship and letting them know what dilemma we faced with as per the delays? I'm sure they can't ignore all of us if we bombard them with mails.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
DeniseKendricks:
who don tweet? Who wan cast the first stone?

I don tweet. We can even make it trend if everybody start tweeting.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2017
DreManuel:

I don tweet. We can even make it trend if everybody start tweeting.
you guys are keeping quiet na.....are we going in or not.....one persons voice wouldn't do anything but a hundred voices will definitely make it trend

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
I just sent a detailed polite mail.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Youths. Let us mail and tweet about PTDF delay. I instigated and motivated people on d DPR job thread to
spread the leaked DPR Chief Whip letter and guess what the management of DPR has responded in their site shaking with fear. We instilled the criteria of Merit in d process.

At this point, we are patient enough. I would implore us to use anonymous means to inform PTDF to announce the list. Even if they are not ready financially to sponsor us this year at least let us know so we can plan well and control our job dealings and other opportunities. This is normalcy and not favour. Let us get our right back and utilise our power through this means. Mail them (info@ptdf.gov.ng) or Tweet. Go to their Facebook page and complain. Pressurise them and instill fear. We will definitely see d list by Monday if you all comply. Control your destiny. Don't sit down in religious centre and pray wholeheartedly for miracles. That is the problem I see with us. We really need to change our mentality. It should be Work and Pray.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by dazzlingd(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
usqoh:
Youths. Let us mail and tweet about PTDF delay. I instigated and motivated people on d DPR job thread to
spread the leaked DPR Chief Whip letter and guess what the management of DPR has responded in their site shaking with fear. We instilled the criteria of Merit in d process.

At this point, we are patient enough. I would implore us to use anonymous means to inform PTDF to announce the list. Even if they are not ready financially to sponsor us this year at least let us know so we can plan well and control our job dealings and other opportunities. This is normalcy and not favour. Let us get our right back and utilise our power through this means. Mail them (info@ptdf.gov.ng) or Tweet. Go to their Facebook page and complain. Pressurise them and instill fear. We will definitely see d list by Monday if you all comply. Control your destiny. Don't sit down in religious centre and pray wholeheartedly for miracles. That is the problem I see with us. We really need to change our mentality. It should be Work and Pray.

Indeed @ bolded. you are rather too cocky
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
DeniseKendricks:
you guys are keeping quiet na.....are we going in or not.....one persons voice wouldn't do anything but a hundred voices will definitely make it trend

Me Don dey tweet dem with my anonymous twitter account sha. People r tweeting dem

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Me Don dey tweet dem with my anonymous twitter account sha. People r tweeting dem
yeah...m tweeting @them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2017
dazzlingd:

Indeed @ bolded. you are rather too cocky
They were but of course not explicit. The tone of the message affirms it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Why use anonymous Twitter account? Are you scared?
I think we shouldn't appear faceless when making legitimate complaints.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
I actually support this. The list should have been released by now according to the schedule. I hope it hasn't been hijacked. In fact I just sent a mail to "info@ptdf.gov.ng" :

"Dear Sir,

I write to enquire when the PTDF successful lists will be out. Please our schools are on our necks.

I will be glad if the successful lists can be released on (Monday, August 14, 2017). 

Thank you"

If we can copy and send to the e-mail address. It could hasten them to release the list on Monday. Do not underestimate your power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
DMainMan:
I actually support this. The list should have been released by now according to the schedule. I hope it hasn't been hijacked. In fact I just sent a mail to "info@ptdf.gov.ng" :

"Dear Sir,

I write to enquire when the PTDF successful lists will be out. Please our schools are on our necks.

I will be glad if the successful lists can be released on (Monday, August 14, 2017). 

Thank you"

If we can copy and send to the e-mail address. It could hasten them to release the list on Monday. Do not underestimate your power.

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
DMainMan:

"Dear Sir,

Thank you"

I can tell that with the few responses concerning speaking out here on this thread...a lot of people are hiding in the shadows.... I mean when it comes to religion...there would be a lot of fracas on this thread but now that its time to take the bull by the horn...only a few show up.....
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SHARE4ALL05: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
The question is : who in the house has been contacted and congratulated,or who knows anyone dat has been called,

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SHARE4ALL05: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Basically,i think all the successful candidates have been contacted. PTDF would need to confirm from propective awardees about their admission status,the institution etc. Hence,i know that those contacted by PTDF are not bothered about the list,they are simply making plans for their travel requirements like ATAS etc
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Adamsfunakaye: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mail sent....

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SHARE4ALL05: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
There is no how a candidate will score tops in his state,and wil nt be contacted,remember,the to be selected hopefuls are so few,hence if they get contacted,they may nt share it here, dats if they are even in this thread. . .
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm hungry abeg...I don tire for this people
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Adamsfunakaye: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
D scholarship is not a hide and seek affair. D list will be published on the site and national dailies

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by salahudeentope: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
mail sent

I don't tweet, I would have bombarded them there too.

who knows if they use facebook make I go disturb them for there.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by 1stPolymath(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
i strongly disagree
SHARE4ALL05:
Basically,i think all the successful candidates have been contacted. PTDF would need to confirm from propective awardees about their admission status,the institution etc. Hence,i know that those contacted by PTDF are not bothered about the list,they are simply making plans for their travel requirements like ATAS etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.