Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (627943 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Sunnystooth(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:
It's no play,let us all take a chill. The news is here
Please kindly spill it... Even if it doesn't turn out to be true, we won't crucify you like we did the others... Lolz.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:
It's no play,let us all take a chill. The news is here

no do like dis abeg. we r straightforward peepz here. Go straight to d point.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Episteme2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Scholarship hopefuls, I think we need to go to this thread and continue pushing. Probably it'll get to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/4007957/release-list-successful-candidates2017-18
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Winston91(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
lets chill, by Saturday latest, list go come out.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Winston91:
lets chill, by Saturday latest, list go come out.

Says who?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by westpawz(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
The list will be out on Friday since we all have waited from October until now why then can't we stay in peace and wait just 48hrs.if your name commot and u no quote me Ikebe fall on you

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mayflowa(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
philips1:
Did anyone here receive a mail from NLNG asking for IELTS result before friday?

That means you have won the scholarship. Congratulations. Or you don't have IELTS?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Sunnystooth(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:
The list will be out on Friday since we all have waited from October until now why then can't we stay in peace and wait just 48hrs.if your name commot and u no quote me Ikebe fall on you
Phew! Finally... But it's gonna be a very long 48hours wait ahead oh.

I don quote you my own be that oh... I no want ikebe to fall on me. (I no even know whether my name dey inside sef)
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by philips1: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mayflowa:

That means you have won the scholarship. Congratulations. Or you don't have IELTS?

I think its just the first step.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:

LOL

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:
my lady. Your info had better be true o.

Guys are no more tweeting due to your info. It won't be funny if it is fake news.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
plz I asked d question bt no one responded. *sad*

assuming u get d scholarship, whether LSS or OSS, and u commence ur studies, but u get a good job as a result of an earlier application and interview u attended before d scholarship, what will u do, and if u decide to take d job What will be d implications as related to ptdf?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Episteme2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

assuming u get d scholarship, whether LSS or OSS, and u commence ur studies, but u get a good job as a result of an earlier application and interview u attended before d scholarship, what will u do, and if u decide to take d job What will be d implications as related to ptdf?
If you abandon your studies for whatever reason, you'll have to refund PTDF whatever amount they have spent on you. It's part of the bond you'll sign.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

If it is OSS, better go away from this zoo. With your degree, it is easy to get job and scholarship anywhere in d world.

If it is LSS, take the job.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
okay thanks alot Usqoh and Episteme2
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Anfieldboss: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
usqoh:

If it is OSS, better go away from this zoo. With your degree, it is easy to get job and scholarship anywhere in d world.

If it is LSS, take the job.

Bros even if it's OSS and I get a job with an IOC, I ain't going anywhere

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Bros even if it's OSS and I get a job with an IOC, I ain't going anywhere
you won't understand now. You will understand later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by na2016: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:

We have read so many false info about the list on this thread. Please and please,@westpawz where did you get this info??

We don tire for fake news ooooooo...

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DXXMI: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:
U r right lady, i jst.......................
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by michaelella: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
DXXMI:

just what?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
kai Westpawz hope say u no go fall my ✋ hand

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
DXXMI:
Just wetin?

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
westpawz:

Whenever we want to tweet sense into PTDF head, they will send one person to com and confuse us. Do not stop tweeting until they #ReleaseTheList

9 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DXXMI: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
DreManuel:

Just wetin?
I love to share cos we r all in d same boat. But d way some guys were called names because de d list did not showed up last Friday isn't encouraging. I jst................
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by owora1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
DXXMI:

I love to share cos we r all in d same boat. But d way some guys were called names because de d list did not showed up last Friday isn't encouraging. I jst................
You could share na but encourage us to continue the tweets.
Also set the tone of your message as probable,not absolute.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by stanisbaratheon: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
usqoh:

you won't understand now. You will understand later
calm down. I've got an uncle that works in one of those O&G with only BSc., and tell you what, he's a big shot.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
DXXMI:

You've let the cat out of the bag already. If the list doesn't come out on Friday as speculated, people will still call you out. Just say your mind. Na once man pikin dey die.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
calm down. I've got an uncle that works in one of those O&G with only BSc., and tell you what, he's a big shot.

And he joined in 198Something?

My prof too graduated in the 80s. Then scholarships to attend MIT and the likes were already waiting for him upon his final exams, and yet he wasn't the top of his class. He even dey take MIT do yanga say he no wan go as many options boku for ground.

30 somethings years later, we dey here dey even beg for scholarship to attend Coventry.

In short, times have changed, mbok.

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2017
DreManuel:

My prof too graduated in the 80s. Then scholarships to attend MIT and the likes were already waiting for him upon his final exams, and yet he wasn't the top of his class. He even dey take MIT do yanga say he no wan go as many options boku for ground.

30 somethings years later, we dey here dey even beg for scholarship to attend Coventry.

man u just made me think of d Nigerian situation.

back then, NCE holders fit get job feed their children.

work dey find degree holders.

Nigerian matter. Chai
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by stanisbaratheon: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2017
DreManuel:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
Your uncle got d job when Nigeria is still good. I am talking of
present situation. Oil companies are downsizing and sacking. If anything production and exploration reduce significantly, they will sack you unless you have international degree and you are competent. Many guys have been sacked with nothing to show for. If it is NNPC, DPR got you get, take the job. They won't sack you unike IOC and will even encourage you to go for PTDF.

IOC don't give a shit, at this times, they sack sporadically at any period. When there is promotion opportunity, u will be left alone.

Go for OSS in Canada, USA, AUSTRALIA and even in the UK and have good grade. People that complain go there and have Pass. No one wants a Dillard in their organisation. The non-graduate job I got in the UK was equal to the salary they pay Nigerians in IOC. With my UK MSc degree, I have got full PhD scholarship in Asia and just got a job in Kuwait but I am scared of Asia culture. I want to make informed decision so waiting for PTDF offer.

You can easily get residency in Canada and Australia and the life of your family will change significantly. I will do that after my PhD.

THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE, NOT PRESENT

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.