Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (628349 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Cowboy78: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
cry lipsrsealed
The education department of PTDF are really working hard for the best result so no one will be cheated. Expect the list latest September 1st. It is our tradition to release list on fridays
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by faith2ogesco(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
francesclxg:

How much is the tuition fee of OTI if u want to self-fund?
2.13million
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by faith2ogesco(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
francesclxg:

Can someone who knows provide an answer to this question?
they pay ur Full tuition fees to d Institute depending on what d Institute charges
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by ohienmhen1: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cowboy78:
cry lipsrsealed

It seems like those clamoring for the OSS list have now grown silent. No one is talking about it anymore.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Virtuoso89: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria my country.

I thought we wrote the same test, same time with the LSS crew? So how come their list is out and ours still in the balance?

I don't want to attempt to explain what the reason could be.

Father, may your will be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mlayidi: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Renzel:
Your guy said Sept 1st right? Have you spoken to him today?
I tried contacting him, but his phone switch off. Wat d hell grin
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by ohienmhen1: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
The communication everyone received on twitter said they were aware programs would soon commence in the various universities we applied to. Why haven't we still heard anything from them? Isn't PTDF aware programs have started in universities? We are in September already and still do not know whether to defer, withdraw or honor the admissions we have been offered. What is going on? Aren't our complaints valid at this point?

I contacted a flexisaf official and he claims that he doesn't know the reason for the delay, only that they do what PTDF instructs them to do. I would appreciate any good suggestions on this topic. Where do we go from here?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Omo we dey o. We're tired of waiting.
ohienmhen1:

It seems like those clamoring for the OSS list have now grown silent. No one is talking about it anymore.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by madridsta007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
ohienmhen1:
The communication everyone received on twitter said they were aware programs would soon commence in the various universities we applied to. Why haven't we still heard anything from them? Isn't PTDF aware programs have started in universities? We are in September already and still do not know whether to defer, withdraw or honor the admissions we have been offered. What is going on? Aren't our complaints valid at this point?

I contacted a flexisaf official and he claims that he doesn't know the reason for the delay, only that they do what PTDF instructs them to do. I would appreciate any good suggestions on this topic. Where do we go from here?

Bombarding their Twitter account.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
faith2ogesco:
they pay ur Full tuition fees to d Institute depending on what d Institute charges

Faith please can I get ur contact I wish to ask you something.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by toytoy2017: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
they pay ur Full tuition fees to d Institute depending on what d Institute charge

Thank you
How about stipend? Is it only tuition fee?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
toytoy2017:
they pay ur Full tuition fees to d Institute depending on what d Institute charge

Thank you
How about stipend? Is it only tuition fee?
Of course they pay stipend and your tuition fee. The amount of stipend will be stated in your award letter. PTDF will spend whatever school fees of your local school and it won't be transferred to your stipend. That is y I advise u guys to go for d best in d country and not d regular unilag, lasu.

Same goes to OSS. Choose high ranked school fees that is expensive such as imperial, Manchester, MIT. Don't choose half baked low rank OSS schools unless u are told to choose partner school in Brazil, Germany, China and France

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by 1stPolymath(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
the responses from PTDF on twitter were empty words to kill d twitter campaign. Kh001 came to completely kill it, so i suggest we get back to d original plan, pressuring them.
ohienmhen1:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
DMainMan:

Of course they pay stipend and your tuition fee. The amount of stipend will be stated in your award letter. PTDF will spend whatever school fees of your local school and it won't be transferred to your stipend. That is y I advise u guys to go for d best in d country and not d regular unilag, lasu.

Same goes to OSS. Choose high ranked school fees that is expensive such as imperial, Manchester, MIT. Don't choose half baked low rank OSS schools unless u are told to choose partner school in Brazil, Germany, China and France

When is the award letter normally issued? Must one have to tender admission letter before?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by faith2ogesco(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
SnowJay92:

Faith please can I get ur contact I wish to ask you something.
email me yr number at faith2ogesco@yahoo.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Eshemokha85: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Waooo!! Waterloo is big school in Canada. A huge congratulations bro. My brother getting a supervisor is really a hard nut to crack. I have being mailing so supervisors all to no avail. Pls for the Canada thread what is the thread's full name?

Okay Bro, Please visit this page https://www.nairaland.com/3948393/canadian-student-visa-thread-part and try as much as possible to read through all the tips provided with regards to getting a supervisor for a masters/Ph.D research program in Canadian Universities. You may also want to start following the thread in order to access trending information on Studying in Canada.

I wouldn't want us to derail this thread so get on the link provided and start reading. Cheers!!!!

A lot of Canadian Universities provide funding for their research-based Masters program. But to get in, you'll need to have a supervisor interested in your research and willing to provide you funds.This is actually a hard nut to crack as you are in competition with other students from developing and developed countries with excellent academic standing, research publications and so on.

But with a good research proposal, prayer, perseverance, and a strong believe, you'll eventually get one.

You will just need to encourage yourself to keep sending mails to these Professors even when most decline to your request for supervision !!!

Get on the Canadian Thread to learn more bro, make we no derail this thread!!!

Lest i forget, I got admitted into the University of Waterloo. wink[/quote]
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by McSterling(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
I've completed my online application to uniben COE. I understand there are documents I would have to include to complete the application but the site doesn't clearly state which documents.

Does anyone have an idea how UNIBEN COE does their thing?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by suyuba123: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Today is September 2nd and yet no OSS list... I don't know what to believe on this platform again oooo. Where is kh001?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Fabdevic: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2017
PTDF ooooooooooooo. This delay is unconscionable no matter how PTDF tries to justify their actions. What will be will be, but I know my case is different.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Voice234: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
PTDF had difficulties securing advert space in top Nigerian newspapers due to short notice but all that has been sorted out. Get ready for the list. #StartPacking
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by manaja87: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Voice234:
PTDF had difficulties securing advert space in top Nigerian newspapers due to short notice but all that has been sorted out. Get ready for the list. #StartPacking
So when should we expect to see the list?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Voice234:

Why don't you tell us they also had difficulty securing airtime to send sms and Internet space to upload the list. Nanzence! I said I would not comment on ptdf matter again sef

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Kendrick213: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2017
McSterling:
I've completed my online application to uniben COE. I understand there are documents I would have to include to complete the application but the site doesn't clearly state which documents.

Does anyone have an idea how UNIBEN COE does their thing?
your whatsapp number...lets talk
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Prudento:

Why don't you tell us they also had difficulty securing airtime to send sms and Internet space to upload the list. Nanzence! I said I would not comment on ptdf matter again sef
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Voice234: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Prudento:

No vex bros.Just take am easy make you no give yourself high BP.Because after all these stress if your name no dey there, na wahala oh.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by otukpoyam(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Voice234:

Hi. Pls so what exact day or date should we expect the list Pls reply thanx
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Voice234:
Another Scammer trying to scam the gullible Manager 87
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Voice234: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Mballowa:

Another Scammer trying to scam the gullible Manager 87
Scammer?. Ok. If you say so. Let time be the judge. smiley
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
otukpoyam:

Hi. Pls so what exact day or date should we expect the list Pls reply thanx

Voice234 answer this dude
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by barnybarbs: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Voice234:
Scammer?. Ok. If you say so. Let time be the judge. smiley

Oga can you plinz kip churt? We nor want any info again.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Crane1: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2017
We know that time is the judge in this case, that is why we are waiting.
Except you tell us particular date, not as those who had given fake date.

quote author=Voice234 post=60057149]
Scammer?. Ok. If you say so. Let time be the judge. smiley[/quote]
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2017
FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.