Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (628425 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by nuel1648: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2017
jerrykings1:
I spoke with someone from their site about it. He asked if i submitted admission letter. I said yes. He said I would not get the mail then..he hung up. What does this means.

Just to be sure can those that got the mail inform the house if they had their admission letters at the time of interview for LSS

quote author=owora1 post=60076777]
The list has not been released.
We were sent mails to update our admission status.
You could check your mail.

There are a lot of things not coherent about this.

1) The admission letter is a prerequisite.

2) For lss msc there was no verification, but for Phd, all the required documents were verified.

3) I also knew people who had their admission letter verified but also got the mail.

However, the authentic inventory of scholars is "THE LIST" and it might contain people who did not receive the mail.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by otukpoyam(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Till now, no list? Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiikikikikikiju
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
I smell the list coming out this week. And am singing and am dancing
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by suyuba123: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
I smell the list too ooooo
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
suyuba123:
I smell the list too ooooo

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by aphrodisiac(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY THE LSS AWARDEES SEF
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by faith2ogesco(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Can u guys Jux chilllllllllll. Jeez. I uploaded my admission letter when applying for LSS. I still got the mail. Didn't want to say this to break guys hearts but the talk here is too much. I know like, 15 other guys that uploaded admission letters and still got the mail.

2ndly Last year some OSS folks were called on phone to tell them about some particular schools the should apply to but LSS were officially contacted by text/mail first. Since this year the number of lss scholars was increased and OSS prob reduced. Even if they have spoken to some, you might not know, plus guys since Friday companies and the government have been observing sallah and you guys are accusing somebody that he said list will be put 1st September. Them dey work on public holiday for government?? Jeez. Chill till Wed jare.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2017
faith2ogesco:
Can u guys Jux chilllllllllll. Jeez. I uploaded my admission letter when applying for LSS. I still got the mail. Didn't want to say this to break guys hearts but the talk here is too much. I know like, 15 other guys that uploaded admission letters and still got the mail.

2ndly Last year some OSS folks were called on phone to tell them about some particular schools the should apply to but LSS were officially contacted by text/mail first. Since this year the number of lss scholars was increased and OSS prob reduced. Even if they have spoken to some, you might not know, plus guys since Friday companies and the government have been observing sallah and you guys are accusing somebody that he said list will be put 1st September. Them dey work on public holiday for government?? Jeez. Chill till Wed jare.

If the above post is directed to LSS, I'd say something like "Spot on", if it's not I'd be persuaded to say something else.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Antonym: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Imagine being denied fellowship into a Saudi University.Suspecting the university authorities surmising that as a Nigerian one is interested in having a slice of their Oil money.Nice to see how other countries jealously guard their resources from outsiders, concentrating on their welfare and wellbeing of their citizenry.Imagine waiting at a bus stop in Saudi and seeing a refrigerator stacked full of soft drinks just for free refreshments.Any family fortunate to own land situated on oil deposits automatically becomes multimillionaire as land and their resources belong to individuals not government as the case in Nigeria.Which has interesting outcomes like Funsho Alakidja with no oil well in her community having concessions to the tune of billions of naira in joint venture agreements due to political connections. Saudi Arabia boasts that even if Oil stops flowing now, They have enough money to last them comfortably for the next 50 years.Notwithstanding their investments in Foriegn assets in developed countries like France,England, USA.They own major football clubs in France-PGS as well as England.
Meanwhile, The government gives excuse of drop in oil revenues as if significant developments occurred when Oil was as high as 120 dollars to a Barrel. Why didnt we make significant savings and investments then.In summary, let's take a cue from the Middle East.Though I have a feeling it's getting a bit late for that. Just Surmising.
Your Boy Antonym

7 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sparowtipsy(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Plzz I need help with dis! For those of us Dats got d Lss and hav already gotten admission n paid our fee, wats our fate!

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Sebago1:
Hi bro!
Sent you a dm.
seen
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2017
sparowtipsy:
Plzz I need help with dis! For those of us Dats got d Lss and hav already gotten admission n paid our fee, wats our fate!

Did u apply for LSS or were you converted to LSS. Tell PTDF with proof of payment. I thought you were granted AGIP postgraduate scholarship in UK already. Recommend someone in your state who wrote LSS but was not successful your LSS scholarship.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sparowtipsy(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Agip n ptdf na different tin na! Ws given d Lss! Applied for oss. Mk I recommend who? Already startted my msc. Jux wanted to knw if dey wud pay in full since I paid my fee already.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
sparowtipsy:
Agip n ptdf na different tin na! Ws given d Lss! Applied for oss. Mk I recommend who? Already startted my msc. Jux wanted to knw if dey wud pay in full since I paid my fee already.
Ok no wahala den. Go for it. Ensure your receipts and proof are with you. Scan it and mail PTDF. During orientation inform PTDF too. You are good
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sparowtipsy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tnkx
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
sparowtipsy:

You applied for OSS but got a mail for LSS?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
faith2ogesco:

please oh, is Tuesday also public holiday?? Cause I dont understand why we are chilling till wednessday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
PTDF like every other Nigerian scheme is a fraud. If it doesn't Favour the Hausa Fulani and negative for Niger Deltan they will never be happy.
What is making them keep the list. The executive secretary is a Fulani man who is in charge of an organization funded by our oil money. Why has a Niger Delta man or woman not taken charge of PTDF. Go to PTDF you will cry as a Niger Deltan.
God punish anybody wey say make I know vex for this injustice. If you ever have crude or natural gas in your village and see the daily damage it causes your village, from contaminated water to our farmland you will understand my anger.
Soon very soon University graduates will join forces with boys in the creek to stop oil production in the Niger Delta and some of you here abusing Niger Deltans will not see the scholarship again.

6 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
PTDF like every other Nigerian scheme is a fraud. If it doesn't Favour the Hausa Fulani and negative for Niger Deltan they will never be happy.
What is making them keep the list. The executive secretary is a Fulani man who is in charge of an organization funded by our oil money. Why has a Niger Delta man or woman not taken charge of PTDF. Go to PTDF you will cry as a Niger Deltan.
God punish anybody wey say make I know vex for this injustice. If you ever have crude or natural gas in your village and see the daily damage it causes your village, from contaminated water to our farmland you will understand my anger.
Soon very soon University graduates will join forces with boys in the creek to stop oil production in the Niger Delta and some of you here abusing Niger Deltans will not see the scholarship again.

Theres NDDC(has it own budget) but blame hausa fulani.
NDDC scholarship(for only oil producing states) but blame hausa fulani.
13% derivatives from fed allocations but blame hausa fulani.
6per states from PTDF but blame hausa fulani.
Oil firms owned by foreigners causes pollution but blame hausa fulani.
Oil firms dat employ niger deltans but blame the hausa fulani.

5 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by salahudeentope: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Guy why do you always talk like someone whose brain is on recession?

Haba! Anytime you open your mouth here you always say things that make one question your intellectual prowess (that's even if you have any).

Go get a life. Hate is too strong a feeling to harbor, it's blocks the mind from thinking of a solution. we all know our leaders as a whole have failed us, but why blame an entire tribe for what only a tiny percentage of it in collaboration with your leaders and my leaders from the (west) have done to us all?

once again get a life, kill the hate cancer before it does you.

Peace

8 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
salahudeentope:

Guy why do you always talk like someone whose brain is on recession?

Haba! Anytime you open your mouth here you always say things that make one question your intellectual prowess (that's even if you have any).

Go get a life. Hate is too strong a feeling to harbor, it's blocks the mind from thinking of a solution. we all know our leaders as a whole have failed us, but why blame an entire tribe for what only a tiny percentage of it in collaboration with your leaders and my leaders from the (west) have done to us all?

once again get a life, kill the hate cancer before it does you.

Peace

Your father, idiot Yoruba demon. I know blame you
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Werk:
You keep insulting/attacking northerners like your people are doing any better. NDDC that is solely for your people is a big disgrace. Have they released their list yet? No. Were they even organized while conducting tests and interviews? No. The 10k they promised have they paid? No. Don't they disappoint their scholars? Hell yh they do. Is the NDDC scholarship respected in the U.K.? No. Is the NDDC scholarship process transparent? No. Is the MD of NDDC a notherner? No. He's one of your people but you are here insulting PTDF and its staff when your own house is on fire.
You're talking about land pollution like your people are not preventing the ogoni cleanup from happening because of foreign aides that you people receive. The same northerner that is your enemy is trying to do what your person, GEJ could not do but your greed won't let him.
You seriously need to learn how to speak responsibly. I have met very responsible NigerDeltans and it's really sad that you're here giving people the wrong impression about NigerDeltans.
Change the way you communicate.

So how does NDDC concern you, is it your money? Idiots, when we block oil production we will see how you will have such forum to abuse Niger Deltans whose resource is been used to train goats like you

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017

Theres NDDC(has it own budget) but blame hausa fulani.
NDDC scholarship(for only oil producing states) but blame hausa fulani.
13% derivatives from fed allocations but blame hausa fulani.
6per states from PTDF but blame hausa fulani.
Oil firms owned by foreigners causes pollution but blame hausa fulani.
Oil firms dat employ niger deltans but blame the hausa fulani.
Shut up, if you as an aboki man have oil in Sokoto will you allow a southerner to head the oil companies in sokoto. What is difficult for you to understand that the hausa fulanis are rogues and they are the problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
If any of you know what oil spill is you wont open your dirty mouths to abuse Niger Deltans. In a couple of years we will demand that they use groundnut and tomato money to fund PTDF. ewu hausa

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

So how does NDDC concern you, is it your money? Idiots, when we block oil production we will see how you will have such forum to abuse Niger Deltans whose resource is been used to train goats like you
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by owora1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by nuel1648: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Werk:

Change the way you communicate.

It will be nice if you can also take your own advise.

What we have here is the typical northerner arrogance (aka arewa youths) and ingratitude. We also have the typical Nigerdeltan sense of entitlement as well as the theory that the North is the only source of their problem and hence the annoyance.

They are both WRONG, every party is skilled at pointing out the flaw in the other, but not themselves.

If this generation continue with this sectionalism handed down to us by Amadu Bello, Awolowo, Ojukwu and other strong regional leaders like them, we would build a Nigeria far worst than the one we currently have. Yeah you guessed right, we would always lay the blame on the other party.

Even though "people like me" feel the current ruling party has exacerbated the unfriendly tension in the polity, by being insensitive to the plurality and diversity of our interest as a nation; any damage they create will be felt by everyone, no one is immune.

Therefore we should remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians, good citizens of a great Nation with so much untapped potentials. It is our responsibility to bring into reality the Nigeria of our dreams by believing that the Nigeria of the future will be better than anything we ever had in the past.

Building unhealthy tension is bad for everyone, there can be no winners, only loosers. It's time we start rethinking the way we see each other so that we can forge a common progressive front for the betterment of everyone.

It is my belief that "THE LIST" will be released before the week runs out.

However, the hatred I am sensing here has nothing to do with the list.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by salahudeentope: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Your father, idiot Yoruba demon. I know blame you

Mark Twain:
"never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Peace.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
owora1:

PTDF scholar!!!
I question your education.
This guy always amuse me. You have blindly shot your mind out of reason,thereby making emotion your companion. You only see one side of the coin and choose to ignore the other.Very appalling. The major problem rests in your inability to communicate your opinion effectively and your choice of displaying madness in the market square.
Here is not the right platform to express your vexations. We are prospective PTDF Scholars,frustrated by the delay in releasing the list.
Please don't compound it.
Mttchewwwww!

Shut that trash, what do you know? "Olodo" PTDF Scholar. So I don't have right to say my mind because you this yoruba demon. Soon you will understand where I am coming from. PTDF IS A SCAM AND ITS ONE OF THE SCAMS OF THE HAUSA FULANIS. I ASKED WHY A NIGER DELTAN HAVE NOT HELD THE POSITION AND YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAT ME. SOON UNA NO GO SEE THE OIL MONEY AGAIN. IDOITS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.