Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,149 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Can Never Subject Myself To The Lies Of Men - Iya Rainbow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Subject Myself To The Lies Of Men - Iya Rainbow (665 Views)

Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Idowu Phillips Iya Rainbow On Set (More Photos) / Iya Rainbow On Set With Tiwa Savage [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Subject Myself To The Lies Of Men - Iya Rainbow by besteditor007: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
The Veteran Yoruba actress, Esther Idowu Philips, popularly called Iya Rainbow recounted her experiences with men and she has concluded that all men are liars.
Check here: http://www.tendenciesplus.com.ng/2016/11/i-can-never-subject-myself-to-lies-of.html

Re: I Can Never Subject Myself To The Lies Of Men - Iya Rainbow by Came: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
This conclusion mean say she don jam am, feel am, come confirm am. Hahahahah...

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You Laugh:refine Your Nigerian Accent / K1 S' Story...k1 Picture In The 70s.... / Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.