Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers (28238 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by ndcide(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
If Chidinma cannot be arrested and the law enforced,

Then no rape case should be enforced in this country.

It's that simple.

Even if it was a blackmail, arrest her, take her statement to court and her blackmailer will be fished out.

1 Like

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gorgon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
cococandy:
I do hope innocent boys were not arrested. Nigerian police is notorious for that.

As for those calling for her arrest. You're not ashamed to support laws that infringe on human rights. Who the heck' did business is it that someone chose to sleep with another of the same sex?

The real criminals are those who want to hurt others for whatever reasons they believe is justifiable. I.e the blackmailers
Shut up.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by sekem: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rextayne:
your monicker should be Cucumbercandy. cheesy

Yeah you're right.

From her statement and subtle support, you don't need any prophet to tell you that she also plays for cucumber FC International.

2 Likes

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
emperorchedda:
The blackmailers as you called them are no criminals, they didn't force Chidimma to be a Lesbian, they didn't force Chidimma to record it, they still didn't force. Chidimma to send them the video

They only uploaded a file from their OWN phone to the internet

If Chidimma can't be arrested then the police shouldn't even think of arresting a person that uploaded a file from their device to the Interne

Very sensible. Not

1 Like

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
sekem:

Yeah you're right.

From her statement and subtle support, you don't need any prophet to tell you that she also plays for cucumber FC International.

And so?
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gorgon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=joseph1832ng post=50734773]The real people who are supposed to be ashamed are those who believe their opinion is law because they live in the illusion of living in a free world.

The law said it's wrong if people of the Same sex sleep together. That same law say it's a crime if a person sleeps with an animal. So, how is calling for her arrest wrong?

[/quote
Nice one.
She is probably one of dem lesbians or delusional as to where she is.
If she doesn't like the law she can leave Nigeria cos if she gets caught........
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
I know what the law says.

It's a bigoted law and I don't support it.

It also used to be against the law for blacks to sleep with whites. Very serious offense then. Did that make it right?

Just because some people in their arrogance think they can decide who others have sexual relations with and put it into law doesn't mean I have to support it.

If it is discrimination against another person, count me out.

But it is my opinion and you're free to have yours.

And spare me what the Bible says.
When everyone in the world becomes a Christian, then we can use Christian rules to judge them.

Until then, bye.
joseph1832ng:
The real people who are supposed to be ashamed are those who believe their opinion is law because they live in the illusion of living in a free world.

The law said it's wrong if people of the Same sex sleep together. That same law say it's a crime if a person sleeps with an animal. So, how is calling for her arrest wrong?

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by skywalker240(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dripy:

Hot dog is not dog meat. Also hating dogs as pets has nothing to do with eating dog meat.
Follow the line niccur
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gorgon(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
cococandy:

And so?

U r a goddamned pervert.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gorgon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
cococandy:

It also used to be against the law for blacks to sleep with whites. Very serious offense then. Did that make it right?

Just because some people in their arrogance think they can decide who others have sexual relations with and put it into law doesn't mean I have to support it.

When everyone in the world becomes a Christian, then we can use Christian rules to judge them.

Until then, bye.
If am to follow ur logic I will say " Until Nigeria becomes a pro-gay nation, u don't have rights to advertise ur loyalty to ur degenerate practices. Kip ur mouth shut or go to America and dwell in their Lesbian ghetto. How disgusting u sound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by sekem: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
cococandy:

And so?

Haba!

Are we quarelling?

Nne biko I'm supporting you o!

Continue enjoying your cocomba with your girls.

It's allowed.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by StarFist(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hahaha. Nollywood no go kill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZZ0uZNBu4
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gorgon:

U r a goddamned pervert.
okay
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Zero sense
Gorgon:

If am to follow ur logic I will say " Until Nigeria becomes a pro-gay nation, u don't have rights to advertise ur loyalty to ur degenerate practices. Kip ur mouth shut or go to America and dwell in their Lesbian ghetto. How disgusting u sound.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by ikp120(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dripy:
Its all good. Wetin concern me for cucumber matter? Who is a rapper, let's flow...
Hot
I'm trending on the billboard
I'm writing on the blckboard
I'm riding on a white ford
I have a very big God
I need a really deep hug
I buy my drinks on big jugs
I'm sincere yet I hate dogs
I'm fit yet I do jogs
I eat sharwama and hot dogs...
To be continued; if ya do music, hit me up.

I'm fit yet I don't jog
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by joseph1832ng: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Well, let me agree that I was a bit angry typing that, and won't hesitate to retract it. But you should know that people do worse than this in their closet and never get caught. If she is prosecuted eventually, evidence may assume that the offence was committed before the law came into existence. The girl actually goofed by theorising Photoshop ish, though.

Still, my instinct wants her to be pardoned. She's Igbo, and I'm a Yoruba man.
Yes people do worse, no doubt. But is the worse people do a crime according to Nigerian law? If it is, where is the evidence?

This girl in her one minute pleasure quest, openly and willing supplied evidence showing her guilt.

The nigerian law don't work with your instinct, especially when the evidence is glaring.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by joseph1832ng: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
cococandy:

Until then, bye.
Yes no doubt, many think the law is bigoted or perverse as long as the law doesn't favour them. Just like the laws that segregated blacks from white favoured some people.

If people in their arrogance think they can decide who should be fucking_ who, then people shouldn't blink an eye lid if a certain persons decide to start fucking_ their mothers. As long as it's consented, that is.

So since it boils down to opinion, then it's the opinion of the people of Nigeria that lesbianism is a crime, plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Kdon2: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Afro3:
Following the release of certain information on facebook page of one Mr Martin Beck Nworah relating the arrest of seven man gang who purportedly behind the release of obnoxious SEX video and lesbian gymnastic of One Chidinma Okeke, said be Miss Anambra and her cohort. We hereby make our position on the allege arrest, and also seek to know if we are actually looking for her to arrest ? SEE The STORY https://www.nairaland.com/3443205/police-arrest-guys-leaked-chidinma/1

The Position of Association Of Beauty Pageant And Fashion Exbition Organisation of Nigeria " ABPFEON" for inquiry and investigation:

• how was the arrest effected, the location and the police division station that carried out the arrest were not mentioned in the write up.

• seven man gang was stated in the release of arrest, but only two helpless boys were shown.‎ Not even a police officer pictured.

• ‎No video evidence of confessional statement from the alleged culprits owing up to the crime.

• the funny phone chat munched by the side of the picture, did not explain anything, neither is that enough evidence.

• If Nigeria Police were really interested in this case, the actual culprit who is Chidinma Okeke Should be looked for. There is no ignorance in law. Besides it is a federal case which attracts 14years in imprisonment.

• we believe if there ‎is a petition against Chidinma Okeke on this banned federal offence of Lesbianism on the table of Nigeria police, they would have commenced hunting for her arrest. Getting Chidinma is far easier than getting her blackmailers.

• The statement from the facebook account did not mention how the boys confessed and how the video was shot. Or If You expose a suspect, you should be arrested??

• In one of her releases or purported statements behind camera, it sighted that the Blackmailers had been extorting money from her, that means she Is either known to them or she knows who has been sending money to

• ‎A scandal or story that has gained world attention like this, and topping Nigeria google presence as at 3 days ago even more than Nigeria's economic recession, should not be politicised.

•‎ To save us this headache, Chidinma Okeke can come out and identify the boys and also explain to us the chain connection, and names mentioned including government personalities in stories attributed to her.

‎• Finally, what is the moral justification for us to believe Mr Martin Beck Nworah, Well, the association reacted because beauty pageant was mentioned or involved. Though, they allegedly s‎aid she did it before she won the contest. Note Importantly, Nigeria does not recognise pageant crown or any impunity attached to it. if you are culpable...If our eyes were clear enough watching the video, I guess we saw videos not pictures or photoshopped images

Alex Nwankw‎o
Secretary General: 
Association Of Beauty Pageant & Fashion Exhibition Organisers Of Nigeria‎. {(ABPFEON}}
                      @alexreports
http://ndigbo-online..com.ng/2016/11/abpfeon-reacts-pageant-association.html?m=0
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Kdon2: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
I think there is something fishy about this association abeg! They prefer to harass the victim than concern to get the blackmailer!!
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by jc173(f): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nawa oooo, everyday new story
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by MrSly(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
cococandy:
I do hope innocent boys were not arrested. Nigerian police is notorious for that.

As for those calling for her arrest. You're not ashamed to support laws that infringe on human rights. Who the heck' did business is it that someone chose to sleep with another of the same sex?

The real criminals are those who want to hurt others for whatever reasons they believe is justifiable. I.e the blackmailers
Pls don't call lesbianism human right. I am not condemning the girl but she needs justice as much as she needs mercy. She should be jailed in accordance with the law.

2 Likes

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by baddosky1: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
MrMcJay:
All this one no concern me. All I want to say is that I personally no like cucumber o, when are they going to do [/b]pineapple or [b]watermelon video?

Plantain Video don show na. grin grin Are you a learner? undecided

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by olisaEze(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
I suspect the police dont have the guts to prosecute chidinma because it is their cucumbers that will do the thinking for them when they see her physically instead of their brains.That's why it is easier to victimise the soo called blackmailers for no just cause...

I am not in support of gay/lesbian liaisons as enshrined in our Constitution, but are you referring to blackmailers as victims, like seriously!?

1 Like

Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Dripy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
skywalker240:

Follow the line niccur
This is my poem and I follow my line not yours. What is your own?
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by chigoizie7(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
So, it is now a crime for exposing people that break laws?

Later they will say police is your friend.

If those guys are truly the ones that leaked the video, they should be applauded for doing the govt a favour.

This lesbianism thing is considered a crime against the govt of Nigeria.

Why is she walking freely while the ones that purportedly exposed this crime are arrested and maimed?

Let me see who will tell me to report any crime to the police or serve as a witness for any crime committed in this country. Na thunder go fire that person.

Imagine, the exposers are now the victims,
Useless country
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by dom(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Written in very bad English
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by LBanks(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
This Chidinma news is becoming crappy, I feel a top member of this stupid peagent association or an influential person really wants to punish this girl for reasons best known to him or her. And don't know why her news keeps making frontpage on nairaland.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by janzguy: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Personally i feel whosoever wrote this has a personal vendetta against chidinma, cos I read the earlier released notice and no where was this ur "association" referred to in the write-up. So please what are u trying to defend??. Just open up, you have a personal issue with her. Simple!!!!
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gkemz: 12:52am On Nov 04, 2016
To get the blackmailers, Chidimma Okeke should be arrested, only then she could identify the culprits though i can't trust that girl any longer. First she alleged that the video was photoshopped. However, after denying it, she later acknowledged it but alleged that it was taken before she joined the contest and that her sponsors are after her life. This Chidimma na liar. It would have been better she remained silent then it couldn't have spread like it did. Afterall she's not the first victim of such act. Many girls do it secretly but condemn it openly. Many of ladies here in nairaland can't deny it.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by osuofia2(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
that sars man go use una eye see pepe
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gorgon(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
cococandy:
Zero sense
I didn't expect it to make sense to u. If it made sense to u then my argument would not have made sense to right thinking individuals.
Re: Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers by Gorgon(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrSly:

Pls don't call lesbianism human right. I am not condemning the girl but she needs justice as much as she needs mercy. She should be jailed in accordance with the law.
U r on point sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran’s Sons Are So Cute! (Photo) / DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards / Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.