Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards (28241 Views)

Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards / Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by kidap: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Photos: Youngest DJ In West Africa, DJ Young Money Bags ‘Nickelodeon’ International Awards

DJ Young Money has just bagged a Nickelodeon Award, as Young African Entertainer of the year.

When you talk about emphatic and amazing talents, then DJ Young Money will be brought to the forefront.

The 10year old Kid who is the Youngest DJ in West Africa has catapulted the Nigeria Entertainment industry far beyond it present boundaries, with his amazing display whenever he’s on the wheels.

The kid started playing when he was just 4, gaining accord from top Nigerian Artists such as Davido, Oritse Femi, Burna Boy, Patoranking, CDQ, Tekno, just to mention a few.

He was official DJ for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s 64th birthday in Lagos.

See more photos http://www.ngg.ng/2018/06/25/photos-youngest-dj-in-west-africa-dj-young-money-back-nickelodeon-international-awards/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by kidap: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2018
More photos lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Vonwolf(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good one.
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by chocorex(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by AutoSpaNg: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
I used to be an avid fan of Nicoledeon that was when my balls were smaller than I expected them to be. this days I move around with a large sized ball and this have greatly impacted on my choice of TV programs. now I watch strictly FootBall.

You live in Abuja, You own a vehicle and it has been frustrating you with problems. we are here for you. Abuja's No 1 Auto Repair People. we overhaul engine's, we do collision and accident body work repairs, we even offer the latest oven baked spray technique. Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works CALL US NOW: O818-974-2614. we offer fleet management services, body repairs, preventive maintenance and [b] we also offer a full refund for our diagnostic services to those that are willing to repair the vehicle with us.

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by phr0nesis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
kidap:

The 10year old Kid who is the Youngest DJ in West Africa has catapulted the Nigeria Entertainment industry far beyond it present boundaries, with his amazing display whenever he’s on the wheel
Really?
And I in Nigeria is just hearing of him

7 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by paddyofboss(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
cry
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don't see Nickelodeon anywhere in the post. (pictures)

What I see is "Nigerian Child Summit Award" which is an award I've never heard of. I also see a rich kid that isn't really famous (anywhere at all) but somehow got to the Nairaland front page (sponsored post maybe?). The only award show I know that's held by Nickelodeon for kids is the "Kids Choice Awards" which Emmanuella narrowly lost in her category (and she's very famous).

The mod that pushed this to the fp should be banned for posting wrong information (Rule 8 ). grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by apokan200(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice boy
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Benjom(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kudos to the lad cheesy
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by erutoria: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Millenniumlady(f): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
He's so cute kiss
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by myrrtle(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
This small boy! is it the the ukwu and love Nigerian songs that he is listening to everyday and DJing? let his guardians better take him off those nonsense songs before those nonsense mold his mind. my 2cent tho.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Sufficiency121(f): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
so cool
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by bolubej: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice one at such a tender age
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by tragergeorge(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Now this make sense, better pass all dose dem tonto and dem toke cleavage wen dem no wan use let us hear word
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by koxi: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations youngman...keep up the hard work
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Suko110(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Okay, hardwork + money = success and fame
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by shurch(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by tragergeorge(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I don't see nickelodeon anywhere in the post
that means you no de see well be that na, try look am well again

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by boiz2men(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mehn I am just thinking about the small girls that will die over the one na.. They will open anything "openable"
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Proffdada: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Where's that fake wannabe called ozzy Bosco? cheesy
His mum must've run out of come money grin
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by mytime24(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
I pledge Nigeria is not my country, how can i be faithful,
loyal and honest to an expired country? To be a Nigerian is
not by force, i don't defend her unity, i don't uphold her
honor and glory, so BREAK it God

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by GODWINLOWSKI: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
TALENT WITHOUT MONEY IS NONSENSE
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by BuhariNaWah: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
betty4419:

You keep opening new NL accounts.
Are you mad?!
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by sevunteen(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I don't see Nickelodeon anywhere in the post.

What I see is "Nigerian Child Summit Award" which is an award I've never heard of. I also see a rich kid that isn't really famous (anywhere at all) but somehow got to the Nairaland front page (sponsored post maybe?).
as in ehn! I taya
Re: DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards by Proffdada: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
boiz2men:
Mehn I am just thinking about the small girls that will die over the one na.. They will open anything "openable"
hope you mean cheese ball,sweet,Bobo otherwise you are a pedo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) / Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Hottest Lauren Graham Hot Photoshoot Pictures Photos And Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.