Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buy A Land Now Pay Later, It Is Real And Not 419 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Land Now Pay Later, It Is Real And Not 419 (2049 Views)

Karshi-abuja The Best Place To Invest In Land Now.(08159072622) / Cement and Iron Rod: LPO FINANCE, BUY NOW PAY LATER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Land Now Pay Later, It Is Real And Not 419 by nicedreams: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2009
[center][size=18pt]OWN YOUR LAND NOW, PAY LATER[/size][/center]

[size=16pt]
WE UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF BUYING LAND 

AT MOWE / OFADA / AND AGBARA

ALL U NEED TO DO IS TO VISIT OUR OFFICE, AND WE SHALL MAKE ARRANGEMENT IN

TAKING YOU TO OUR SITE TO SEE THINGS YOURSELF,

IT IS REAL AND NOT FAKE, BUYING LAND FROM NICE DREAMS PROPERTIES LIMITED

GIVES  YOU REST OF MIND, DON'T BE FOOL ANY MORE , BUY NOW, PAY LATER
[/size]

[center][size=15pt]WE ALSO BUILD FOR YOU WHILE YOU PAY INSTALLMENTALLY

ARE U STILL UNDER THE CONTROLL OF A LANDLORD

QUIT YOURSELF NOW BEFORE U ARE QUIT

BUY A LAND NOW PAY LATER
[/size][/center]

[center][size=20pt]DON'T FALL INTO THE HANDS OF 419

BUY DIRECTLY FROM NICE DREAMS PROPERTIES LTD[/size]
[/center]

[center][size=16pt]VISIT OUR SITE NOW, CONFIRM  BEFORE PAYMENT

Visit our website: for details

www.nicedreamsproperties.com

OR

Call 234-1-6594721,

HEAD OFFICE:

BLOCK 80, PLOT 7, BASHIRU SHITTU ROAD, MAGODO GRA PHASE2
OFF CMD ROAD, MAGODO, SHANGISHA,LAGOS

ANNEX:
29, ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA STREET, BESIDE KINGSTINE JO, SURULERE
LAGOS, NIGERIA
[/size][/center]   

[size=25pt][center]DOWNLOAD NOW[/center][/size]

Re: Buy A Land Now Pay Later, It Is Real And Not 419 by lawyer(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
Just curious to know how this can work:

You say buy now and pay later! How does that work? Is it a mortgage or is it a gift? Because you dont own anything until you complete the full payment. Instalmental payment doesnt equate to full payment or ownership except you want to take part payment to mean the subscriber has fully paid up his dues which i doubt its what you mean.

Even if the person pays instalmentally, he still doesnt own the property because allocating the plots will not show that its in the name of the subscriber in the deed until he/she pays up fully.

Why i am concerned with this headline is because it tends to gravitate people towards a false sense of belief of how property issues and transactions can be concluded and i dont want that.

I have no problem with the Mowe/ Ofada issues but all i want is for the truth to be told and educate people on the true process of subscribing and not mislead them.
Re: Buy A Land Now Pay Later, It Is Real And Not 419 by Johnnny(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks so much @Lawyer

I have been confused ever since I read this piece the first time, I cant really understand what these guys are really try to sell.

wink winkWaiting for more info.
Re: Buy A Land Now Pay Later, It Is Real And Not 419 by omobajesus: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
LANDS ARE BEEN ALLOCATED ALREADY

JUST VISIT NICE DREAMS PROPERTIES HEAD OFFICE AT BLOCK 80 PLOT 7, BASHIRU SHITTU STREET, MAGODO, SHANGISHA, LAGOS. NIGERIA

OR CALL DANIEL ON: 08099423738

VISIT : WWW.NICEDREAMSPROPERTIESLTD.COM

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / A Plot Of Land @ Orisun Estate KUJE, ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.