Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My New Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Pet (1306 Views)

My New Pet Fish / New Pet -dogs Owners Club!!! / Your Friend Invite You To Come To Her House To See Her New Pet And You See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Pet by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
My little bro and maid caught this cute little monster in our garden and wanted to kill and cook it. I managed to convince them to keep it and feed it till it grows before they cook it. Till it grows to an adult and killed for food, I will keep it as a pet. His name will be a mix between Seun and lalasticlala. He shall be called Seunlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Pet by Wasky101: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lmao. Seunlala indeed. I don't think that animal can survive in captivity. Better eat it now than wake up to find it dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Pet by miremoses(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmm. Seunlala what a name.

Cc:seun say something about this.
Re: My New Pet by freezyprinzy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
plz how did he catch it that's d koko

e get sme way dy area and I dy fear dem
Re: My New Pet by Seun(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please release it back into the wild. Where will you get the kind of food it needs? Pls give them some money and release the poor creature. While you still have it you can try feeding it with cockroaches; but not the ones that were killed with insecticide. Just release the poor creature.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Pet by lovat(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Seun:
Please release it back into the wild. Where will you get the kind of food it needs? Pls give them some money and release the poor creature. While you still have it you can try feeding it with cockroaches; but not the ones that were killed with insecticide. Just release the poor creature.
You love animals more than humans

2 Likes

Re: My New Pet by Falcone52x: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovat:
You love animals more than humans

lol...some animals are way better than some human beings grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Pet by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol at seunlala grin grin
Nice pet though tongue
Re: My New Pet by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
It can survive captivity , but u need to construct a place for it n it's not an aquatic animal it's feeds on eggs alot
Re: My New Pet by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Seun:

For 10,000 likes and 5,000 shares, it shall be released into a big empty piece of land.

2 Likes

Re: My New Pet by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
freezyprinzy:
plz how did he catch it that's d koko

e get sme way dy area and I dy fear dem

I don't know but they managed to catch Seunlala without injuring it and that's the koko

teflondoncuzo:
It can survive captivity , but u need to construct a place for it n it's not an aquatic animal it's feeds on eggs alot

Chicken eggs? How will it crack the egg open? I don't mind buying eggs and putting it in a feeder. I can afford an egg per meal three times a day. As long as in the long run it can be domesticated.

1 Like

Re: My New Pet by freezyprinzy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I don't know but they managed to catch Seunlala without injuring it and that's the koko

Chicken eggs? How will it crack the egg open? I don't mind buying eggs and putting it in a feeder. I can afford an egg per meal three times a day. As long as in the long run it can be domesticated.
if by chance d tin born pekin b4 una turn am 2 pepper soup ayam interested

2 Likes

Re: My New Pet by xamster(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
It looks like a comodo dragon.

1 Like

Re: My New Pet by teflondoncuzo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's a monitor lizard . Just give it the egg it would handle the rest u can also google it up to know more about it
Re: My New Pet by chinksy7: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Few things to know:
1. It is an African Nile Monitor
2. It can never be tamed at this age - it don hard
3. That rope on its waist is already a torture
4. It needs meat - blood - or fish
5. It could live with you for a long time - because it can fast for months
6. Just let it go or find a proper reptile handler
7. Or you can give it to me in like 3 months when my reptile park opens up..... grin[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Boxhead Male Rottweiler Pup For Sale / Mixed Breed. GSD Vs Boerboel + website 4 ur pet shop or gig / See The Big Python I Killed Yesterday Near My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.