Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Make Money From Linda Ikeji Social - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From Linda Ikeji Social (551 Views)

From Modeling To Blogging: This Is The Enchanting Story Of Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Linda Ikeji Social by HowWriter(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Linda Ikeji has taken social medai to the highest level. With LIS, you can turn your passion into money. What do I mean? the properous blogger on
NOV 1, 2016 launched
her Social media network which you can
actually make money from.

3 Ways To Make Money From LIS Like

I told you ealier, you can actually make money from LIS and I
am going to drop 3 ways one can do that.
1. Submit Your Story

You are paid N1,000 for your story to go on LIS. This story must be original. To submit your story, sign in and click on "Submit Story" button.

2. Weekly Giveaways Every week on LIS, freebies, Airtime, money e.t.c would be given out and this one way to add to what
you already have.

Contineu Reading www.howwrite..co.id/2016/11/linda-ikeji-has-taken-social-medai-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today - To Become A Certified Exporter / Question Of The Day: Why Is That The Anti-mmm Wailers Seem To Be So Pained? / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Set To Transform Ebute Metta Into Tour(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.