Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Amorc Or Ogboni ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amorc Or Ogboni ? (1451 Views)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amorc Or Ogboni ? by benny30: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
I want to be a Rosicrucian? can a member give my guidelines? the quest to search for the inner soul and to connect with consciousness is what I seek

1 Like

Re: Amorc Or Ogboni ? by makelove2m(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
benny30:
I want to be a Rosicrucian? can a member give my guidelines? the quest to search for the inner soul and to connect with consciousness is what I seek

You want to be?....what are you waiting for.............. Russians are their investing in research and technology enhancement and you are theirsearching for inner soul........ i pity Nigerians, Put more efforts to improve this generation for the next generation to grow from it

2 Likes

Re: Amorc Or Ogboni ? by 4amorc(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2017
benny30:

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: Amorc Or Ogboni ? by 4amorc(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
benny30:

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

You can look at cults as synthetic personality factories, designed to recreate cult members in their preferred image. Do not lose your authentic self to a mind control cult!

(1) (Reply)

No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. / I No Longer Believe In God! / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.