Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Matters Arising In Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matters Arising In Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State (678 Views)

Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / Niger Delta University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Lock Up School Gate (Pics) / Matters Arising In Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters Arising In Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
I remember the last time I was sent a message by this school. In your message, you made mention of the university having high moral values and unmatched excellence. Please I'll like to know the high moral values and unmatched excellence that you possess? Is it the fact that whenever students come for transcripts they're told they have carryovers after being given final clearance, mobilised for service, given statement of results and at the same time the senate approved their results? Is it the fact that you pay any student who brings someone to the school #10,000 naira cash? If you had high moral values and unmatched excellence why are you bribing your students to bring people? They're over a 100 universities in Nigeria and which of these universities do you see paying their students to bring other people? Aren't students supposed to come to you voluntarily? You guys are nothing but a complete joke. A joke that is about to be exposed to the world. I seriously can't wait to cover the issue live in court that day. Your disgrace would be so monumental and bad that any parent who has any intention of bring any of their a child or ward there would think twice.

(1) (Reply)

Echoes From A Trip / CU Graduate Tops Class In Uniport Master’s Programme / I Want To Pass My 2017 WAEC Exam,you Need To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.