Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (202362 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ochechegift86(f): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
What a wicked way to access people
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Those that submitted successfully, were you guys able to view your score?

I tried submitting, it was not possible. It kept saying this form is no longer accepting responses.

Later it said response accepted. That was around 12:42pm. When I viewed my score, I saw -40, meaning my responses were not approved.

Am I the only one that experienced the bolded above?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ochechegift86(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
I didnt see where to view scores.. It only said I have successfully summited
IMAMofPEACE:

I tried submitting, it was not possible. It kept saying this form is no longer accepting responses.

Later it said response accepted. That was around 12:42pm. When I viewed my score, I saw -40, meaning my responses were not approved.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ochechegift86(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
What message did it display when you submitted
IMAMofPEACE:

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MeetSamir: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

I had a similar experience with you, but I believe our response was submitted and received successfully.

What happened was that the HR at the IT end reconsidered and reopened the form for about 2 minutes for people to submit.

If they had not reopened the form from their end, no matter how many times you click on the submit button, it will not work nor will it submit.

Why we saw -40 was because they probably did not give access for us to view the result. But I tried viewing it also and I saw the same responses as you saw.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by OLAWISE78: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
I submitted at first, my score was 14/40. The moderator of my group told us we could redo the test
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by VickieEse05(f): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mine is a totally different story.
First, I could not download or view the excel sheet
Second, I was at the lobby of my team(B) and no one admitted me into the meeting
Third, I sent a mail and was told to double click on the file. Which I did but still couldn’t access it
Finally by 11:30 I had no other option but to pick any option and submit �
Wasn’t funny mehn
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by VickieEse05(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
We noticed that several candidates were unable to participate in today’s assessment. We also received feedback related to technical glitches and connectivity challenges.

In order to improve your experience, please expect further communication regarding an alternative assessment.

Just got this mail from FMN
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Cobham10: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
I just got a mail for us to expect another alternative assessment because of the technical glitches and connectivity challenges
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mateen007: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

It is well

Lol, was so tensed that I didnt even realise the nonsense I was typing.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
MeetSamir:

I had a similar experience with you, but I believe our response was submitted and received successfully.

What happened was that the HR at the IT end reconsidered and reopened the form for about 2 minutes for people to submit.

If they had not reopened the form from their end, no matter how many times you click on the submit button, it will not work nor will it submit.

Why we saw -40 was because they probably did not give access for us to view the result. But I tried viewing it also and I saw the same responses as you saw.

I just got this

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
ochechegift86:
What message did it display when you submitted

Something about submission successful or so.

Not sure.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by tosinadams(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na wa, imagine pic in excel and questions in another page, going back and forth
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
I will be really glad if they can make it physical.

Maybe Lagos guys will have their physical.
That way they can project the excel on their projector and one won't have to go back and forth sorting details out.

Also on the google firm, there was a question that was asked twice and the option in the second question does not relate with the question at all.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Adekunle1665: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is there still hope for those of us that are yet to receive mail for second stage
IMAMofPEACE:

That way they can project the excel on their projector and one won't have to go back and forth sorting details out.

Also on the google firm, there was a question that was asked twice and the option in the second question does not relate with the question at all.

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adekunle1665:
Is there still hope for those of us that are yet to receive mail for second stage

To be sincere. I really have no idea
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Valerie01(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adekunle1665:

In the meeting she said der are 180 pple and dey need 60
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jhaybreel(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
The test was something else...anyways thanks to God 22/40
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jhaybreel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2021

You want us waste money to Lagos to wrote wicked test abi...No nah
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by kandydude1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol. I can relate.
My Excel picture was blurring, I was unable to see the numbers from the screen the facilitator shared.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by kandydude1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jhaybreel:

How were u able to see ur scores
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by adampopo: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Jhaybreel:

Did you get the mail for an alternative test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by akinola105: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Do we have an idea if people that did their test on Friday 30th also got called for the next stage .
Adekunle1665:
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2021
akinola105:
Do we have an idea if people that did their test on Friday 30th also got called for the next stage .

Yes they were called
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ezekiel007: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Please Is there a whatsApp group for FMN
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jhaybreel(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
[/quote][quote author=adampopo post=104621324]

Did you get the mail for an alternative test?
Yes...I think it's a general mail
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by CallofDuty(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ezekiel007:
Please Is there a whatsApp group for FMN
why not create one please?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Lopeeza(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=CallofDuty post=104637970] why not create one please?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Lopeeza(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
kandydude1:

How were u able to see ur scores

asin ehn, I no see score chek o
How una take see am
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Lopeeza(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
and e go sweet if we ft get whatsapp group sha
CallofDuty:
why not create one please?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
FMN just sent mail for the assessment now
To hold tomorrow
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Adekunle1665: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Do you do the first Test
IMAMofPEACE:
FMN just sent mail for the assessment now
To hold tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.