Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201232 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MeetSamir: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
ZainabAttah:
Those that wrote today, what is your course of studies? I had already moved on since others were called before now only to get a mail for a second test today which i took around 10am

Telecommunication technology.

What is your course of study?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Adekunle1665: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is there any hope again for another invite for second stage for those that are yet to receive
ZainabAttah:
Those that wrote today, what is your course of studies? I had already moved on since others were called before now only to get a mail for a second test today which i took around 10am
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by aduraseuniyanu: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Majorveekz:
who got the mail for the second stage screening of FMN? I JUST GOT MINE
I just got an invite this evening for the first round, please what kind of questions should I be expecting, thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Majorveekz: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
aduraseuniyanu:

I just got an invite this evening for the first round, please what kind of questions should I be expecting, thanks

FOR MINE, IT WAS ABSTRACT/LOGICAL REASONING, SOME MATHS AND SOMETING ELSE, I'VE FORGOTTEN
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by aduraseuniyanu: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Majorveekz:

FOR MINE, IT WAS ABSTRACT/LOGICAL REASONING, SOME MATHS AND SOMETING ELSE, I'VE FORGOTTEN

Okay, thank you
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Osanemo96: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2021
adampopo:

Did you get the mail for an alternative test?

Hello . I just got a mail to write the test again on the 20th
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by pinkybussy: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
I got an invite for the first round and lthe date stated Saturday 20th of August but that is Friday not Saturday.
Am I the only one with that issue?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ellaamaka(f): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by pinkybussy: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
I was unable to submit too.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Majorveekz: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by aduraseuniyanu: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
pinkybussy:
I was unable to submit too.
I wrote my exam today and I was unable to submit to also
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by loanky: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nice to see you here again, Mr hypocrite. So, the rule has suddenly changed here abi?

IMAMofPEACE:

Why won't it get removed? It is people like you who can't stop uploading WhatsApp link or talking about WhatsApp that makes the mod delete the thread.

What do you all need the green app for? Ease of going into people's DM?

If you comply to the rules of the website, there won't be any reason for the mod to delete the thread.

If the mod can see this message, please delete the message above and leave this thread alone. Thank you.

IMAMofPEACE:
https:///LxefGC4KSiD6NebNwP142v

Let's join with the link above.

To see the full link, just quote my tweet and it will display. So copy it and paste in your browser or somewhere else.

That way you will be able to access the group chat. Thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tutu5: 1:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Got the same

pinkybussy:
I got an invite for the first round and lthe date stated Saturday 20th of August but that is Friday not Saturday.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by GoldenDee: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
For recently conducted study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, sentence correction, analogy, quantitative plus discipline test questions and answers

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by harnuholuwahpo(f): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
pinkybussy:

I got the same too.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MeetSamir: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Who else got this

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Mboma4all: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Interview mail just came in. God is still leading the way. Who else is with me? cheesy cheesy

Dear *************

Thank you for your continued interest in the FMN Graduate Trainee Programme 2021.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in the last assessment and will be progressed to the interview stage. Please see details below:

Date: Tuesday, 17th August 2021

Time: 10:00am - 10:30am

Venue: click here to join the meeting

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm availability. Also, attach your Curriculum Vitae in a PDF format and ensure it is saved in your full name.

Kind Regards

Talent Acquisition Team

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mboma4all:
Interview mail just came in. God is still leading the way. Who else is with me? cheesy cheesy

Dear *************

Thank you for your continued interest in the FMN Graduate Trainee Programme 2021.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in the last assessment and will be progressed to the interview stage. Please see details below:

Date: Tuesday, 17th August 2021

Time: 10:00am - 10:30am

Venue: click here to join the meeting

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm availability. Also, attach your Curriculum Vitae in a PDF format and ensure it is saved in your full name.

Kind Regards

Talent Acquisition Team

Congratulations Mboma, I got a mail too. Looks like they want to conclude recruitment this month. Resumption might be close too.
Looking forward to a successful journey.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Mboma4all: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations to us and others. Wishing everyone the best in this journey. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tutu5: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
I got it too

MeetSamir:
Who else got this
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Pamoramo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
hello, Please does anyone have an idea about the pay for graduate trainee @ FMN, i will really appreciate if you guys can help with this info.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pamoramo:
hello, Please does anyone have an idea about the pay for graduate trainee @ FMN, i will really appreciate if you guys can help with this info.

Some pages back on this thread. Someone said 125k net

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Mboma4all:
Congratulations to us and others. Wishing everyone the best in this journey. smiley

You should be done by now, how was it ?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Mboma4all: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2021
It was great bro. Many situational judgement questions. It went well by God's grace. Looking forward to joining them. cheesy
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by OjogbonSkilash: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Mboma4all:
It was great bro. Many situational judgement questions. It went well by God's grace. Looking forward to joining them. cheesy

Around what time did they let you in?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mboma4all:

Same here too, they only told me they will get back soon. Did you get any clue about when they will send feedback.

Please guys, other guys who got interview invite too should contribute so that we can be on the same page.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Mboma4all: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Around 10:08. What about you, how did it go? Did your own take longer time?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ZainabAttah: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
I did around 9:30,

I don't know how to rate myself but I can say it was Fair, am keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
ZainabAttah:
I did around 9:30,

I don't know how to rate myself but I can say it was Fair, am keeping my fingers crossed

How many panels were present ?, I had 3 people interview me. One of them is Macualy, just wanted to be sure if it was the same people who interviewed us, because it looks like just 3 of us are commenting on this and looking at the time, you started 9.30 -10, Mboma did. 10.30 - 11, while mine was 11-11.30.

This is just an hypothesis though, not saying it is correct.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Mboma4all: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mine was two. Though three were online but only two introduce themselves. One is white and the other black. I have forgotten their names though undecided. But it's not same name as urs anyway. Mine is Mech Engrng. Which course do u rep?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tamunorboma: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
olatoke25:

Mine was 11:30-11:42�
How many panels were present ?, I had 3 people interview me. One of them is Macualy, just wanted to be sure if it was the same people who interviewed us, because it looks like just 3 of us are commenting on this and looking at the time, you started 9.30 -10, Mboma did. 10.30 - 11, while mine was 11-11.30.

This is just an hypothesis though, not saying it is correct.

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tamunorboma: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mboma4all:
Mine was two. Though three were online but only two introduce themselves. One is white and the other black. I have forgotten their names though undecided. But it's not same name as urs anyway. Mine is Mech Engrng. Which course do u rep?

Mine was 11:30-11:42�

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.