Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (203454 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2021
BabyGoch:
This wait is frustrating oo, I have a number we can call but too scared to call.

Who needs the number should volunteer so I can share.

I will advice everyone to be calm lol
I called a number some weeks back and I was told that the company will get back to us when they are ready.

So I guess they don't have it in mind for us to resume this year.

Keep yourself busy with things you were doing before flour mill came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ablekelsy01: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
ennyj01:

I called a number some weeks back and I was told that the company will get back to us when they are ready.

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ablekelsy01: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
It is well. God nor go shame us!
ennyj01:

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by OluwaloseAyo: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
The below position is still open.

Please we need graduates with Mechanical Degree, 3-years or more experience for Data Entry and ERP Implementation roles.

Mechanical Knowledge in the Construction Industry is required.

Salary is Competitive and Negotiable

Lagos State Residents only.

This is urgent. And Legit.

Send CV to oluwaloseayo@gmail.com

Please if you don't fit in above criteria, please don't send.

Please help share.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yayy!!!! Check ur mails o...

Gtb don de send debit alert

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by hambali1: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol...funny guy
jasonex4:
Yayy!!!! Check ur mails o...

Gtb don de send debit alert
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BabyGoch: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
I reached out to one of their staff on LinkedIn who confirmed that the recruitment has been put on hold. Please who else can confirm this?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ablekelsy01: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Really?
Is the staff in the human resource department?
BabyGoch:
I reached out to one of their staff on LinkedIn who confirmed that the recruitment has been put on hold. Please who else can confirm this?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
BabyGoch:

Well, from the look of things this may be the case since it's been more than 7 weeks they contacted us to upload our demographic information. I will advice us to focus our energy on some other thing. We move!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BabyGoch: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ablekelsy01:
Really?
Is the staff in the human resource department?

The staff practically stated that she is not in HR department, and that her response is what she thinks and not what it is.

Please someone else should confirm

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Valerie01(f): 5:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

sweeery gimme yor nomba quick. i have moiney & i drive range rover plus i were suit plus i eat in expeepansive restorant sir. digit? cheesy
Very funny....ama lady not sir#. I want one with money not "moiney" ko�
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month guys

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ablekelsy01: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks and wish you the very best in this month!
jasonex4:
Happy new month guys
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Zivah18(f): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Applicants don dey receive phone call to send for updated CV via email again and prepare for final interview with the business unit.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Zivah18:
Applicants don dey receive phone call to send for updated CV via email again and prepare for final interview with the business unit.

Still awaiting their call
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BabyGoch: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Zivah18:

How Legit is this info? Source please.

Has anyone here received call?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by bookarecruiter: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Positive Feedback

We just received this feedback from an employer.

People are getting jobs and employers are filling their vacancies on our platform.

Let us win together this December.

Follow and Like Book a Recruiter on LinkedIn and on Facebook.

Also share our pages with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/BookaRecruiter/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/book-a-recruiter

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Zivah18(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
BabyGoch:

How Legit is this info? Source please.

Has anyone here received call?

Very legit... Seems there are going to GT to different business units
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BabyGoch: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
But not much people have received calls

When will they get to my turn bikonu.

They would have sent mail na
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ablekelsy01: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Have Engineering graduates been called yet?
Zivah18:

Very legit... Seems there are going to GT to different business units
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ablekelsy01: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reason why this whole call stuff seems strange to me!
The whole process was through Email, why calls now? How can they be calling all the applicants? Did we not send updated CV as at October 8th?
BabyGoch:
But not much people have received calls

When will they get to my turn bikonu.

They would have sent mail na
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BabyGoch: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
I’m thinking they wanna add politics to the recruitment now. Nigeria my country
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Skillz35(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Let's all hope for the best. Maybe the ones who they asked to send their CV via calls they didn't get it. It happens most times. Though I didn't get a call too. But what will be will be. Let's be hopeful. And another Interview. How far is this recruitment going?.

Also I saw someone mention GT earlier. Let's try and always be Specific and not turn info around this is FMN-GT

Ablekelsy01:
Reason why this whole call stuff seems strange to me!
The whole process was through Email, why calls now? How can they be calling all the applicants? Did we not send updated CV as at October 8th?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 5:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Skillz35:
Let's all hope for the best. Maybe the ones who they asked to send their CV via calls they didn't get it. It happens most times. Though I didn't get a call too. But what will be will be. Let's be hopeful. And another Interview. How far is this recruitment going?.

Also I saw someone mention GT earlier. Let's try and always be Specific and not turn info around this is FMN-GT

This recruitment is for FMN GT position, so on thus thread we don't have to spell it out,we just use GT to refer to the recruitment...

As for your first statement, i also didn't get the call, but I'm hoping its for the best..,
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Zivah18(f): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2021
I think, they call when there is a vacant position at the business unit nearest to the applicant... Ikeja Electric does that...
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Santox01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
I think I said this before. I felt we just don't want to accept it. Some got a rejection message for the test while others did not get. Now, some are getting called for physical interview. I remember I also said that none have done documentation yet aside for submission of Updated CV. There are forms to fill and documents to verify before successful message. My advice still remains the same, spread your tentacles and I assure we will all win.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Skillz35(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
So I got a call from FMN today, and I'm scheduled for tomorrow. Hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Skillz35:
So I got a call from FMN today, and I'm scheduled for tomorrow. Hoping for the best

Scheduled for what? Second interview?
Have they sent the mail for the second interview?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Skillz35(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
It was stated Final interview.
IMAMofPEACE:

Scheduled for what? Second interview?
Have they sent the mail for the second interview?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Skillz35:
It was stated Final interview.

Okay. Success with it.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Santox01(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Skillz35:

Good to hear. Prepare yourself very well on the CV you submitted for the recruitment. Let them be aware of your current job and how it can best fit into their organisation values (PIILOT, if I am not mistaken). Best wishes �

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.