Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (202727 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Skillz35(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Possibly yeah
IMAMofPEACE:

Hopefully, they are not done with Engineering grads because I am yet to get either a mail or a phone call.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

Hopefully, they are not done with Engineering grads because I am yet to get either a mail or a phone call.

We de together sha

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Skillz35(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
So I've done my Final interview and the Questions asked were brought out from my CV. Strictly Based on the perspective of what you should know about Engineering. I was asked some mathematical questions too.

I wish everyone success

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Skillz35:
So I've done my Final interview and the Questions asked were brought out from my CV. Strictly Based on the perspective of what you should know about Engineering. I was asked some mathematical questions too.

I wish everyone success

Nice one brother. Success!! The wait continues
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by emexodoms: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just got a call for interview tomorrow 2:30pm,

Course of Study- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
emexodoms:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
emexodoms:

Same here
Course of study is Met and Mat

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by emexodoms: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
How was the interview?

ennyj01:

Same here
Course of study is Met and Mat
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
emexodoms:
How was the interview?

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Those that have not gotten calls for interviews. I will advise you to make your phone your best friend this week. The call can come in when you least expect it.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Chuxk1: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
This is a selfish act!So others posted info about their journey through the whole recruitment process on this same thread which I’m sure must have guided u(and other future applicants) one way or the other through yours(theirs) but now it’s ur turn,u want him/her to send u a private message.���
ennyj01:

Send me a mail olugbemieniola1995@gmail.com let's talk.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Chuxk1:
This is a selfish act! So others posted info about their journey through the whole recruitment process on this same thread which I’m sure must have guided u(and other future applicants) one way or the other through yours(theirs) but now it’s ur turn,u want him/her to send u a private message.���

Hmm.
No, be so o
The interview was course-specific, my questions won't help you in any way unless you studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.

The general question they asked me was "Tell me about yourself?" After that, what came next were questions on my course, metals and stuff like that.

Then I was asked mathematical questions. That's all lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
ennyj01:

Hmm.
No, be so o
The interview was course-specific, my questions won't help you in any way unless you studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.

The general question they asked me was "Tell me about yourself?" After that, what came next were questions on my course, metals and stuff like that.

Then I was asked mathematical questions. That's all lipsrsealed

Presido na once u confuse...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:
Those that have not gotten calls for interviews. I will advise you to make your phone your best friend this week. The call can come in when you least expect it.

Amen!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
jasonex4:

Presido na once u confuse...lol

My senate president the thing weak me o
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
ennyj01:

My senate president the thing weak me o

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eshione199: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chuxk1:
This is a selfish act!So others posted info about their journey through the whole recruitment process on this same thread which I’m sure must have guided u(and other future applicants) one way or the other through yours(theirs) but now it’s ur turn,u want him/her to send u a private message.���

Lmao, sometimes we just sit down and through tantrums sha. Anyone who has been in recruitment 2019 upwards has been helped one way or another by the guy you tryna shade. Well respected by all and sundry. Thread with caution sha

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Zionne: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Please, who has interview today?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Aiyemiracle: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
ennyj01 and jasonex4, you guys are from which university?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aiyemiracle:

Good afternoon bro
This your question is shocking though?
May I know why you asked?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aiyemiracle:

The question loud o..
But I'm from PTI
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Aiyemiracle: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
there's nothing loud or shocking about the question,i also studied met and mat from FUTA and i know only few unis offer the course in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 4:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Aiyemiracle:
there's nothing loud or shocking about the question, III also studied met and mat from FUTA and I know only a few unis offer the course in Nigeria

Omo!! The way you asked the question swept me off my feet smiley

Anyways, I studied at FUOYE
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olajoseph22(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
DOTBOY99:
https:///EgQ3ExPqUOhBlTWYi1YJvL

Can you please send me the new link to the WhatsApp group.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Santox01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Compliments of the season everyone. I noticed this trends have been silent for a while now. I trust everybody is fine. Everything will be fine and all prayers will be answered.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 5:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Santox01:
Compliments of the season everyone. I noticed this trends have been silent for a while now. I trust everybody is fine. Everything will be fine and all prayers will be answered.

Good morning bro
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2022
ennyj01:

Good morning bro

Presido!!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Santox01:

Amen o ...
Cos my interview was bloody ...
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Presido!!!

My comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Santox01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
jasonex4:

Amen o ...
Cos my interview was bloody ...
Can you share your experience here? Just to keep this trends busy
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Santox01:

Can you share your experience here? Just to keep this trends busy

Omo!!!

E choke...

Asked me some questions about things that I did in ND (2012)... Omo....na God hand I dey jare
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Documentation mail dropped today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (65) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.