Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200874 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SpeciesSpells: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
08102549953 please add me to the group
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lumens: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anieheart....any WhatsApp group created for this thread?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by becca28(f): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please someone should add me to the group chat. 08133661992 Thank you
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Xymc1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please add me up too o
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by thanks4idias: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2022
For those that have taken the test, does it involve camera been ON? so that I will dress properly before taking the test

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by John445566: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2022
thanks4idias:
For those that have taken the test, does it involve camera been ON? so that I will dress properly before taking the test
For past questions chat me on +2347010411502
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Smartrock: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2022
No it doesn't
thanks4idias:
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Leesilee: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Please add me on the watsapp: 08167653333
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ogbadu14: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Anieheart:
guy no b like that o na this morning I see past questions o..no vex
... Please, assist me with the past question... Mine is tomorrow. Thanks...
ogbadumoses11@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Kola5281(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2022
I took my test yesterday, it was so easy..thanks to the past question.

5 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ogwuchefriday87: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fabians009(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg e Don reach our side for the flour mill graduate trainee. I need past questions. Pls help a brother. Thanks

Mech.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fabians009(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg e Don reach our side for the flour mill graduate trainee. I need past questions. Pls help a brother. Thanks

Kola5281:
I took my test yesterday, it was so easy..thanks to the past question. For those of you that haven't taken yours, just relax, it ain't hard at all and in case you dunno, i took the test with my phone. If you need the past question and also tips to help with the test, just dm me on whatsapp or send me an Email (07043010958, kolawolemustapha98@gmail.com)

I pray we all receive good news smiley

Mech.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ajayibimpe: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
TiaraoluwaK:

The link is not working here. Please add me
please add me to the WhatsApp group 08167981108, thanks in advance �
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ajayibimpe: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Uchemartt:
The more reason we need a WhatsApp group
can you please add me to the WhatsApp group 08167981108
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fabians009(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls I just received an invitation to assement for flour mill graduate trainee. I need past questions and any assistance too. Pls help a brother. Thanks

AbooFaaris:

The is not true, and the same thing goes for the idea that the recruitment process was hijacked. I had no serious cognate experience except for teaching and I was employed. Out the 15 of us that were called only one person had reasonable prior experience in the production industry, others were either fresh from NYSC or working in an unrelated Industry, as a matter of fact only about 6 or 7 people had current jobs.

This might sound cliche coming from someone who was successful, but the reality is that FMN's GT recruitment like a lot of other recruitment processes was free and fair and almost all (not less that 10) if not all of the successful candidates actively follow this thread. While some couldn't comment because they don't have nairaland accounts, others might have for reasons best known to them chosen not to come forward to state they have been called, but I personally was actually the first person to categorically state here that text messages for medicals were coming in. Haven said that, I hope they will follow the lead of the poor guy they have stylishly imposed as their group leader by coming forward to dispel all the claims about the process being hijacked.

I knows things are not so easy and the rejection could sometimes be depressing, but it is not the end of the world and you are not alone in this. My first interview was in March 2015 and ever since then I have participated in series of recruitment processes, albeit unsuccessfully. These are not mere failing of tests, I actually got to the very last stage of most before I got rejected, KPMG, PWC, General Electric, Ernst and Young, Ikeja Electric, Shell, Accenture to mention a few. But the things is, I archived all those regret mails and made them my motivation. Today, I brandish it as a medal of honor, because they were the failures I had to endure to get to success, I do not believe just making FMN's GT is the big win, far from it, but it is the important opportunity to get to the big win we are all seeking for and I had to wait two years and numerous tests and interviews to get mine. Yours might be shorter or longer, but trust me sulking and blaming others wouldn't make it come any quicker or easier, but sitting back, taking responsibility and restrategizing would definitely make a big difference.

I do not believe I am necessarily smarter than those of you who didn't get in, but other than the fact that I was favored by The Creator, I was better prepared and was better able to convince the interviewers that I was a good match for FMN's core values; I better exemplified PIILOT.

I sincerely wish you guyz all the best in your sojourn and hope we meet at the top

P.S: An FMN official also actively follow this thread and attested to the fact that this thread, with all its benefits, also did a good job of misleading a lot of candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anieheart: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
please can u kindly give a step by step breakdown of the whole graduate recruitment process starting from the assessment thank u
Fabians009:
Pls I just received an invitation to assement for flour mill graduate trainee. I need past questions and any assistance too. Pls help a brother. Thanks

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anieheart: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
AbooFaaris:

The is not true, and the same thing goes for the idea that the recruitment process was hijacked. I had no serious cognate experience except for teaching and I was employed. Out the 15 of us that were called only one person had reasonable prior experience in the production industry, others were either fresh from NYSC or working in an unrelated Industry, as a matter of fact only about 6 or 7 people had current jobs.

This might sound cliche coming from someone who was successful, but the reality is that FMN's GT recruitment like a lot of other recruitment processes was free and fair and almost all (not less that 10) if not all of the successful candidates actively follow this thread. While some couldn't comment because they don't have nairaland accounts, others might have for reasons best known to them chosen not to come forward to state they have been called, but I personally was actually the first person to categorically state here that text messages for medicals were coming in. Haven said that, I hope they will follow the lead of the poor guy they have stylishly imposed as their group leader by coming forward to dispel all the claims about the process being hijacked.

I knows things are not so easy and the rejection could sometimes be depressing, but it is not the end of the world and you are not alone in this. My first interview was in March 2015 and ever since then I have participated in series of recruitment processes, albeit unsuccessfully. These are not mere failing of tests, I actually got to the very last stage of most before I got rejected, KPMG, PWC, General Electric, Ernst and Young, Ikeja Electric, Shell, Accenture to mention a few. But the things is, I archived all those regret mails and made them my motivation. Today, I brandish it as a medal of honor, because they were the failures I had to endure to get to success, I do not believe just making FMN's GT is the big win, far from it, but it is the important opportunity to get to the big win we are all seeking for and I had to wait two years and numerous tests and interviews to get mine. Yours might be shorter or longer, but trust me sulking and blaming others wouldn't make it come any quicker or easier, but sitting back, taking responsibility and restrategizing would definitely make a big difference.

I do not believe I am necessarily smarter than those of you who didn't get in, but other than the fact that I was favored by The Creator, I was better prepared and was better able to convince the interviewers that I was a good match for FMN's core values; I better exemplified PIILOT.

I sincerely wish you guyz all the best in your sojourn and hope we meet at the top

P.S: An FMN official also actively follow this thread and attested to the fact that this thread, with all its benefits, also did a good job of misleading a lot of candidates.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lilshevy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Anieheart post=116054200][/quote]anieheart, pls do we have a WhatsApp group now, if yes, pls epp us with the link.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Krinniearike: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please add me to the group 08114657808
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MattChidi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
I was invited for the online test but i missed it. Is there way i can rewrite it? Like a reschedule for those who couldn't meet up as a result of circumstance beyond their control. Any feedback would be highly appreciated.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by sirqeeboi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls add me
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Clemdan: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg make una add me to the WhatsApp group; 08143668086
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by gameboy727(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by babatundey5: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
I requested for the past questions and someone here sent the past questions to my mail kudos to the person. But the mail came in on the I was to had my test, I only went through it but did not try to solve the the past questions which later came to hunt me.

If you haven't take the test and you've been scheduled to do the test pls try and get the past questions, everything from my test came from the past questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anieheart: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
lilshevy:
anieheart, pls do we have a WhatsApp group now, if yes, pls epp us with the link.
trynna get the pq to you
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ose44(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please if anyone can be kind enough to help me with the FMN past questions, I would really be grateful. I can be reached on 08159711218.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ose44(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please if anyone can be kind enough to help me with the FMN past questions, I would really be grateful. I can be reached on whatsapp via 08159711218.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by DukeEmmy(m): 1:13am On Aug 26, 2022

Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 2:26am On Aug 26, 2022
jasonex4:

We many

And I am back here again... cry cry
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by STANALVAREX(m): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Pls, anyone shud help me with the past questions. My test is scheduled for 12pm
Send it to stylonedu25@gmail.com or 07030981814.. I would appreciate it big time
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jabrill(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Can someone please tell me flour mill graduate trainee salary. I wrote the online test day before yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.