Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201031 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jolapenspires: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Please can someone help me with past questions for FMN graduate trainee online assessment?

My mail id is anjolaolamide@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anieheart: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Rehpotsirhc:

Please can you help me with the past question. blessedmartins337@gmail.com, thank you.
please can you help me with the past questions God bless you my mail is akpanetukudo.aniebiet@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anieheart: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2022
DeeCherry:
There is this study pack i bought online.....I saw lots of questions from there.....It really helped.
please can you kindly share the study pack with me I have a test tomorrow my mail akpanetukudo.aniebiet@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anieheart: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
nuel000:
bought keh..that thing is free to download anywhere
please can you kindly share the download link. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ocsconnect: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Please can someone help me with FMN graduate trainee past question, i have test to write 2moro oh...
This is my mail: chidished3@gmail.com

THANKS.....
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by TraderTk: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Good morning guys. Please help me with the online test past questions. My email address is taofeekbabatunde98@gmail.com.

Thank you very much
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ocsconnect: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Jolapenspires:
Please can someone help me with past questions for FMN graduate trainee online assessment?

My mail id is anjolaolamide@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Please i also need oh...i have test 2moro...
chidished3@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ocsconnect: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2022
GStarr:
For FMN past question and answer with discipline test questions and answers inclusive,

Send a mail geexclusive4@gmail.com

Please boss i really the FMN past question and answer with discipline test questions and answers inclusive,

This is my mail: chidished3@gmail.com

God bless you....
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Josh96(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Anieheart:
please can you kindly share the download link. Thanks

If you have it can u pls drop a link where we can access it, I too am writing the exam tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by qanda: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Get Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Job test Study pack from the job test section of Q and A App.

It includes two years FMN online test past questions.

From previous tests, FMN job tests comprise Numerical, Abstract, Verbal and logical reasoning question types.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by spirit10(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Please can you send a copy of the study pack to me�
menorahdigital1@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by spirit10(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Menorahdigital1@gmail.co.

DeeCherry:
There is this study pack i bought online.....I saw lots of questions from there.....It really helped.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SU50: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good day all,

I just got the invite to write the aptitude test from FMN and would like to get information regarding this program: how long does it last, what's expected of trainees, what shall we undergo, I studied ICT related course - what possible role may I have, what's their payment structure like, do they require their trainees to sign a bond like agreement? and others.

Please, if you have experience or you know someone who does, do well to share it with us.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by GoldenDee: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
For recently conducted FMN past question and answer,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Joshua15(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello,

My wife just got an invite for FMN online test, would love to have the past question.

nathanieljoshua54@gmail.com.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by goodtimesareher(f): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
I need the past questions too, I'll be doing the test tomorrow. Kindly help me send it to orentenimi@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Oluwakayode98: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good afternoon please I got an invite for the FMN GT test tomorrow, I need the practice question.

Many thanks.

My mail is paulajedokun18@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Modzeen: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please kindly help with past question
zynurt@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Oluwakayode98: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
spirit10:
Menorahdigital1@gmail.co.

Could you please help with the study pack??
My test is scheduled to hold tomorrow morning.

Paulajedokun18@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by TraderTk: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please, has anyone on this thread gotten the past questions?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anniediva96(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
I just got a mail this afternoon for the Aptitude test. Please, help with past questions
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nddytex08(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Got invited too. Any possible past questions pls send dannddy80@gmail.com Thanks

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Niyil: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Past questions needed also thanks in advance
Bigbliss@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by babsy01(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please I need the online past test

elmahmud110@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by muhsain299(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls I need the past questions
muhsain3@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by opyshitta(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
I also need the FMN past questions. Here's my mail: opeshitta@gmail.com

Thanks.

Please let's also note that the test duration is 30min. and with a Google form link. Have we had people do this in the past? Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by TraderTk: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
opyshitta:
I also need the FMN past questions. Here's my mail: opeshitta@gmail.com

Thanks.

Please let's also note that the test duration is 30min. and with a Google form link. Have we had people do this in the past? Thanks

Have you received the link already?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Khodry(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please how was the first stage test like last year? A cousin was[color=#990000][/color] invited for the test, taking place tomr 25th of Aug. Between 10am-10:30am

nuel000:
Please what should we expecting..just got invited for the second test
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Khodry(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
samedi74:

To me that's over thinking. If it was in base 8, it should have been stated. Normal people use base 10 for aptitude test. I guess its just negligence. Imagine those test question was copy and paste from a particular site i know and I use very well for practice

What site is it bro
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lumens: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
shocked

Any link to access the PQ?
What are we to expect
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by babatundey5: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls I need package for
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Solexmon67(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Evening guys, please anyone with the FMNPLC past questions should please help me with it.

solexmon67@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.