Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech (15266 Views)

Learn To Create Animated Video With Just A Token Of #3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by abdulkayus(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2016
celestialAgent:
Why Animation?

I mean what is to be celebrated in learning TOON BOOM, Cinema4d, 3ds Max, Maya, Sculpture, Aurora 3D, flash etc, abroad?

Why can they just improve our universities infrastructurally and make then learn them in Nigeria universities and lobby for real technology education abroad?

Nigeria is mess - going abroad to learn animation, wow!!

it seem u read d news wit ur head upside down. Hatred,bigotry and sentiment has blinded u frm seein d good news
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by segsxpendable(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2016
This is a huge development....been craving for this....here it comes
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by jantavanta(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Very Good effort from the Ministry of Information. In a few years, we will have Nollywood for children.

We need to start from somewhere.
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by StarCj(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Pls ooo is it this November?
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by otosa(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2016
zubby55:
Na only animation
Na Only Animation. Do you know that Animation is second Industry that generating income for Canada. Ex President, Jonathan tried his best to make Animation come Alive when he was there even, Aliko Dangote took the good impact but some people from regional of this country that I don't want to mention did not allow it to work because they have belief that Animation is against their religion and it most not come alive.
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by Youngtrice(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2016
mako007:
I hope this is not a publicity stunt bcoz ayam xoxo interested
Me too. please if you have any info about how someone can be a part of it, please can you let me know??
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by eezeribe(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2016
After training them, they would still go back to the left side of the quadrant, cos that is where their Brains are wired to be.
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2016
hmmm.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by HtwoOw: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
I beg I get interest I have a story to animate and trust me it'll be awesome
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by HtwoOw: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
otosa:
Na Only Animation. Do you know that Animation is second Industry that generating income for Canada. Ex President, Jonathan tried his best to make Animation come Alive when he was there even, Aliko Dangote took the good impact but some people from regional of this country that I don't want to mention did not allow it to work because they have belief that Animation is against their religion and it most not come alive.

Taaaaa stop lying
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by Donpoker9(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
adaksbullet:
Wow FCT bebi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

First time I we be FCT on nl cry cry cry.......am whant too tenks gos that his gived me live, mine dad n mom that his colabo too brouth me too earth.....mine mtn sim that his made me braos, mine iPhone 7s+.....am thanked evrybodys that his stad bye me ,am sayed thanks u kiss kiss kiss

Oya dashed me like if are not whant too died these yr angry

lol na u go die first....foolish boy
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by celestialAgent(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
abdulkayus:

it seem u read d news wit ur head upside down. Hatred,bigotry and sentiment has blinded u frm seein d good news
You are definitely a tweft.

I'm very confident that an optimistic technorat would better understand my assertion. Hence I see no reason why I should further engage in a conversation with a simpleton.
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by lilmizwierd(f): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Turks:
Kids don't care for animation these days...They're into techy android/ios devices. This is what the new Nigeria has turned into. How many of these kids can climb trees sef? Wait, y'all are talking about animation; how would they ever enjoy these animations when there's epileptic power supply? Priorities people...PRIORITIES!!

FTC don become child's play for me sha grin No thanks to MTN! The fastEST data network smiley

please plenty people care for animation like mad
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by cybriz82(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
cum u well? if na hungry dey catch u.go eat 1st na.
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
yeyeboi:
We Are In a Serious Mess I This Country, This Biscuit Used To Be Sold Under Jonathan Administration For Two N15 And It Used To Be 3 Inside, Now It's 2 For N25 Under Buhari's Administration The Worst Part Is It Has Been Reduced To 2 Inside cry undecided angry

May Almighty Thunder Fire APC And Their Supporters Of Evil Change

brother, why are you lying?
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by chubbyswit(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Turks:
Kids don't care for animation these days...They're into techy android/ios devices. This is what the new Nigeria has turned into. How many of these kids can climb trees sef? Wait, y'all are talking about animation; how would they ever enjoy these animations when there's epileptic power supply? Priorities people...PRIORITIES!!

FTC don become child's play for me sha grin No thanks to MTN! The fastEST data network smiley
and you think that video games, and CG movies (which children also like) are not part of animation? and point of correction, ,90% of kids like one type of cartoon or the other, even adults are not left out

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by justmenoni: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Very good Jobs: masquerade, animation......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by chubbyswit(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2016
justmenoni:
Very good Jobs: masquerade, animation......... grin grin grin grin grin
animation is a very good job especially in developed nations. you are very ignorant to compare it with masquerading.
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by LucemFerre: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol animation...? Really? We are in economic recession and you wanna train people in fvcking animation? Smfh... These people have serious priority problems
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by LucemFerre: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
chukwukahenry:

brother, why are you lying?

Lmfbao cheesy cheesy
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by LucemFerre: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
Why Animation?

I mean what is to be celebrated in learning TOON BOOM, Cinema4d, 3ds Max, Maya, Sculpture, Aurora 3D, flash etc, abroad?

Why can't they just improve our universities infrastructurally and make them learn them in Nigeria universities. Then lobby for real technology education abroad?

Nigeria is mess - going abroad to learn animation, wow!!

Your head correct...
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by celestialAgent(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
LucemFerre:

Your head correct...
Is that a question or a complement?
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by LucemFerre: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
Is that a question or a complement?
Tsk... You see question mark for there? Go jor... You don ruin the thing sef... Make I go delete the comment sef
Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by celestialAgent(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
LucemFerre:

Tsk... You see question mark for there? Go jor... You don ruin the thing sef... Make I go delete the comment sef
grin

Oyar, no vex…

Just kinda surprised cos all the mentions have gotten on the comment turns out to be from gullible people who give appraisal to the move undecided

One love!

1 Like

Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by DerrickM(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2016
I see your point of view & very patriotic of you. Yes,it's painful that is another classic example of brain drain right in our eyes. Nigerians form the crop of some of the smartest & creative Africans on the continent.

Canada is looking to populate their country as their own youths keep porting to the US e.g Ryan Reynolds -DeadPool,Ryan Gosling-NoteBook,Justin Bieber -Global musician & the list goes on endlessly in Hollywood. A former associate showed me a list of professionals needed in Canada let's just say anyone in graphic related field who has certification in it are hot cakes i.e. architects,visual artists,industrial designers,computer science/engineers or you have a certificate in graphic design,web development etc from a good academy.

The probability of those trained coming back home to develop our own industry is very low in my own opinion because Canada would have just trained the additional workforce they needed in the 1st place & of course they'll come back for more!!!

I did a short course in Maya in 2013 @OrangeVFx(kindly google them),those guys are doing awesome work training & absorbing their students into their workforce or be on the freelance payroll for big projects they usually get. The Wale & Ovie "Wale Ee Don Show" viral animation was done by them. Good place I recommend for anyone to get trained.

To those who are very skilled make time to screen record your skills on Youtube & Vimeo for us all to benefit. Check out @Chronos Studeos,@Edu Shola,@Owolabi Akano & @AWATv -Creative Learner Series on Youtube sharing their skills from time to time majority who are Nigerians. Only we can develop our industry from the ground up not Canada or any western world. When you go,they hook you with a good package even I will find hard to resist not to stay with an enabling environment for creativity & a supportive government.

celestialAgent:
Why Animation?

Why can't they just improve our universities infrastructurally and make them learn them in Nigeria universities. Then lobby for real technology education abroad?

Nigeria is a mess - going abroad to learn animation,wow!!

Dude,he made a point without getting rude or insulting the OP you on the other hand took it an unnecessary level. Yes,it's good news but for whom. As usual in Nigeria,it isn't who is qualified that may likely go but those who are connected to grab up the slots. It's a good idea but as long those who go don't likely return it's just the same issue of more of Africa's brightest stars developing another man's country because theirs isn't supportive of their creative hustle...#QED...

abdulkayus:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3,000 Nigerians To Learn Animation Tech by chubbyswit(m): 10:13am On Jan 11
2d animation showreel from my students at folktale animation. Start your 2024 by acquiring this important sort after skill. Contact me today for more information.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNb2v7Bniig?si=NUJDE1FMaLyAfTFh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Editing With Photoshop (post Your Edited Picture) / A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper / Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.