Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire (2631 Views)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Ask Court To Jail Fayose / GO TO COURT ;adamawa Lawmakers Ask Nyako and Ngilari. / Lawmakers Ask Fg To Withhold Ekiti Lg Allocations ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by citizenY(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
@
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Nezan(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
Politicians will not cease amazing me hahahahahaha
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by citizenY(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
@darqly and post

agree with you.

When will the Ogun lawmakers and their uncles and aunts in Abuja declare ceasefire on raiding the treasury.

I am referring to their fat pay packet, bogus allowances and perks of office. That is what we want.

Armed robbery get different level, na stealing vote and legislative ineptitude big pass.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by cecegorz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
In a civilized soceity, this man will be instantly invited for a chat with the state securities.

He sounds like some one who has a gang/gangs of armed robbers working for him.

Begging robbers to lie low for 2 weeks, and then majestically resume duties, from a lawmaker shocked shocked shocked

PDP has finished this country.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Viciyke(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
lwkmd, dis our lawmakers na real comedians, imagine dem begging armed robbers to halt operations instead of tackling security situations in the state. I think d armed robbers deserve to run d state more than they do.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by koyuid(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
this is some funny shi*t grin
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by rasputinn(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
This is pure madness
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by darne(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
Na waoooo,, haba
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by koolchicco: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
"I want to appeal to the men of the underworld to suspend their actions and operations in the interim because of our foreign visitors currently in the state,” he said. “Then they can resume thereafter, because there is nowhere in the world where robbers and robberies could be stopped from their work.” He then called on his colleagues to support his call on the armed bandits to soft-pedal because the situation is becoming worrisome.

LWKMD. . grin grin grin grin grin        useless politicians.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by nikky5(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
What a shame.So there are no robbers in other states where the world cup is taking place.I had expected the lawmakers to invite the leaders of the ogun state armed robbery association for negotiation and some ghana must go bags because they also rob the state with their pen and belong to the same camp.The PDP govt. has failed the entire nation.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by back2back(f): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
it is not the job of law makers to enforce the law or catch criminals.

it is the Police that has failed.

This man is simply BOLD enough to cry and call for HELP, albeit from the armed robbers.

He did something, rather than do nothing!

In as much as what he said sounds 'stupid', it is an indictment on the Nigerian Police and FG.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Funbabaty: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
Its disappointing that our venerable lawmakers could condescend to plead for a tempory ceasefire form BANDITS. Their plea should been chanelled to relevant SECURITY AGENCIES and not CRIMINALS. Also, security of life and property of the PEOPLE ( not only FOREIGNERS) DURING and AFTER the champoionship should be their utmost concern. Their resolution simply shows a decline of discipline and character in our plublic institutions.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by posakosa(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
I want to appeal to the men of the underworld to suspend their actions and operations in the interim [/b]because of our foreign visitors currently in the state,” he said. “T[b]hen they can resume thereafter, because there is nowhere in the world where robbers and robberies could be stopped from their work.” He then called on his colleagues to support his call on the armed bandits to soft-pedal because the situation is becoming worrisome

@ KOOLCHICCO
Oh booy- that quote funny oooo   grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by tayoast(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
Humorous!!!
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by koolchicco: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
posakosa:

@ KOOLCHICCO
Oh booy- that quote funny oooo   grin grin grin grin

The Quote na die!! grin grin
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by bawomolo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
they can resume after 

area father has spoken grin grin
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Bleep-ers should just resign already

so they are officially admitting that they cannot provide their constituents with security

bastards
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by blacksta(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
I doubt if the politician is mentally fit. Only an unwell person will make such statements . Where is it in the Nigerian constitution that Armed Robbery is legal Job. I guess this is what happens when Agberos or car park touts are elected into government
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Oboma1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
KnowAll:

“I want to appeal to the men of the underworld to suspend their actions and operations in the interim because of our foreign visitors currently in the state,” he said. “Then they can resume thereafter, because there is nowhere in the world where robbers and robberies could be stopped from their

That is the most encouraging statement I have ever heard or read from a law enforcement body anywhere in the world. This statement confirms to us that PDP are a bunch of clowns who are only intrested in lining their own pockets, the safety of the citizenry as far as these confident ritualist in the Ogun house are concerned can be compromised as they have not only taking an oath that will ward away the fangs of these men of the underworld but also keep at arms lenght their political enemies.

Nigeria, I hail thee. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Height of Incompetence. What a Nation.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by muffins(f): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2009
The Federal Government of Nigeria has indeed proved themselves to be lazy idiots. angry
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Jaybee2412(m): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2009
Amnesty for the poor innocent armed robbers!
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Jaybee2412(m): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2009
Amnesty for the poor innocent aemed robbers!
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Bruekeleen: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2009
Just like Yar-Adua knows the Militants, I have no doubt that this dis-honorable politician knows the men of the underworld in Ogun State. Perharps the Security Network (if we have one) need to invite him for questioning. What a shame!
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by pixiraver(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Inferiority complex of the highest order, so these bunch of idiots mean their citizens are not as important as the foreigners? I shake my head in total disgust, shame.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by donsteady(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2009
Wonder shall never end, i thought yoruba are the most educated in nigeria, but these guy never sound like a real yoruba man. is my personal opinion ooh, i abi from delta no think say i be igbo/ibo so nop bother to attack me
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by dramenda(f): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2009
BASKET
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
i'm laffing my head off! grin ah naija lawmakers!
infact the robbers will be amused sef.
but seriously let them consider the ceasefire oh.lol grin
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by jamesdenni(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
Wetin Nigerians do una, so anybody wey be nigerian is worth anything bad like death, victim of armed robbery and kidnapping. look Nigerians nobody will value you if you don't value yourself, Nigerians anywhere they may find themselves deserves the best of whatsoever that can be obtainable by any other person being him a foreigner or non foreigner. Whosoever that think that Nigerians will all perish so that they will 've the oppurtunity to loot away the public fund is just day dreaming. You may think you are in heaven but only time will proof that you are in hell.
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by anddrewz: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
If not in Nigeria, then where else will a thing like this happened? We are out to enter the Guinness Book of Record for weird things, up Nigeria!!! Good People, Great Nation grin grin
Re: Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire by biggozz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
Honestly, , Lost words. God, PLEASE HELP!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai On The Nemesis Called Oil And Gas / President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary / APC Lists Gubernatorial Candidates For The 2015 Elections:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.