Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari (10416 Views)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Biafra: How I Will Treat Nnamdi Kanu If I Were President – Agbakoba [ex NBA] / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Pecca: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2016
handie:
undecided Well, Mr. President, so far, you haven't treated all Nigerians equitably. Be it in ur fight against corruption, appointments or in any other way. Stop willing and start acting bro
save ur breath, bro. the question, first, shoulda been whether mallam daura understands the actual meaning of the word "equitable". remember his questionable academic background.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Pecca: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding

Pmb aside been your president is hold enough to be

Your grandpa dint misuse the opportunity online
After reading series of quotes to this calamitous literary blunder, I believe ur utmost wish now will be to withdraw the trashy response above. but, unfortunately, seun was not thinking about u when he dreamed up this forum.
my advice: think before and while you are typing. don't copy the bubonic plague we have for a president 100%. he is a mistake.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by awa(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Even the 5%?
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by ejike007: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Buhari atlleast fufill the one u promised already during ur campaign before another or you shot up and enter the other room mr man
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by toriho1(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2016

Nwoke ke amaghi ihe.

When several damages has been done, na now you wan day reasonable. That your broom na em we go use flog that evil spirit way day your body if you no day careful.

Anuofia. Come 2019 kindly abscond from aso rock.

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by inkon: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Believe a Fulani man at your own peril. Buhari can never speak what is in his heart. Just watch how he does his job everyday!

His slogan is.....''tell them what they wanna hear but do what will pave way for SHARIA for all Nigerians in the next five years''

Deep hearted man...

Some of us saw it coming.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Ndycharly: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2016
This why i hate this man called Buhari with passion,,, Who are you trying to deceive, Please maintain your status quo, of 97% and 5%. If i may ask mr General, how many southerners and Easterners in your security council cabinet, Dss and EFCC. Baboons and monkeys will soak in their blood.....this is your word mr. general and you are doing it...how many southerners and Easterners have you killed since you assume office with fake certificate.....

PLEASE PARK ONE SIDE......
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Ndycharly: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2016
This why i hate this man called Buhari with passion,,, Who are you trying to deceive, Please maintain your status quo, of 97% and 5%. If i may ask mr General, how many southerners and Easterners in your security council cabinet, Dss and EFCC. Baboons and monkeys will soak in their blood.....this is your word mr. general and you are doing it...how many southerners and Easterners have you killed since you assume office with fake certificate.....

PLEASE PARK ONE SIDE..
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Ugosample(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding

Pmb aside been your president is hold enough to be

Your grandpa dint misuse the opportunity online

So the former president that you insult all the time is not old enough to be someone's dad?
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2016
yarimo:
That is how the good people of Nigeria will also chase you out of VILLA in 2019 with equity undecided
hahahahhaha...una no go kill me for nairaland abeg
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is what some people don't want. Each time a northerner is given an appointment, they scream nepotism.
When the "Usophia goes to London" (GEJ) was busy appointing cow-boy hat wearing gangsters and Igbos here and there, it wasn't nepotism.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by WorldRichest: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
coward I am comfortable with the 5% u tag me... useless old FOOL

MAKA WHY? Why are you cursing your forefathers? Only foolish parents give birth to irresponsible children that curses his/her elders.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
WorldRichest:

MAKA WHY? Why are you cursing your forefathers? Only foolish parents give birth to irresponsible children that curses his/her elders.

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
WorldRichest:

if they can cow u around, look here charlie I'm versatile they can't try it on me... Buhari deserve all the insult.. I spit on his 2ft swallow grave
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Splashme: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Hmmm..you will? After 95% of your appointments has gone to your brothers....Abegi say something else
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by july66: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
metromediaboss:

http://www.nta.ng/news/buhari/20161103-president-buhari-can-will-treat-nigerians-equitably/
This is different from what you said before about 5% but “practicalize” it first before we take you seriously.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by checkout50: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
You are doing your very best Mr President, we appreciate you sir.God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Chrisjane(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please shut up Mr president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) / Buhari May Block NASS Final Push To Oust Magu / Peter Obi’s Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.