Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,373 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out (2396 Views)

5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by wedoAmebo: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
A few days ago, CBN issued a warning on online investment scheme tagged: ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria . It warned Nigerians against investing in the ‘scam’ which lures the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network,” with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.
Now, a Nigerian has cried out alleging he has been ripped off ..He wrote in an email I received
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname…
Fast Forward,,,

MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this… That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)… Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed…
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM…

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one…

MMM COMMUNITY IS DOOMED!!!

FOLLOW LINK TO SEE THE SCREENSHOT: http://www.amebosquare.com/news/mmm-has-absconded-with-my-n189000-nigerian-cries-out/
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by Immanueladebol(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
hmm
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na you be thief gangan.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by feldido(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
All this lies and Propaganda will not stop MMM from Soaring...
The rule is simple, one participant one account, if u go against the rule, ur account will be put on temporary moratorium Until you provide a valid ID claiming both accounts are different.

This guy wanted to play a fast run and got caught.
Thief.

At the end, FG will beg everyone to join US.
Long live MMM

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by Collenshy2020(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
that's pure risk, why is he crying fowl, afterall SEC strictly warned against the activities of MMM, they lambasted SEC.
This is just the begining naija too like awoof.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by okwyee(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
lol Man, hope you have learnt the hard way?
oya now draw your ears, next time somebody tells you to come and invest to yield 30% at the end og the month... do what?? Run for ya head

I put 100,000 there and i got 135,000, since then I don run from MMM because that 35k extra, i almost get heart attack ontop am..

good to reap where you partially sow sha and never return there grin
all MMMer's take not...

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by rottennaija(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
okwyee:
oya now draw your ears, next time somebody tells you to come and invest to yield 30% at the end og the month... do what?? Run for ya head

I put 100,000 there and i got 135,000, since then I don run from MMM because that 35k extra, i almost get heart attack ontop am..

all MMMer's take not...

If he had followed the rules, he wouldn't have had the problem. I have participated for about 3 times now, so has my mum. The last my mum participatd for 3 times, the third with 200 and had 282, the money was paid to her account yesterday. My brother also participated twice, the last he put 200 and was paid 266. On my third time, I got 199 and I put back 190.

Mmm is very simple, one participant, one account. If you try to cheat the system, you will be blocked.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by emekelnigeria: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2016
okwyee:

all MMMer's take not...
only 35k and you didnt sleep well okay na you never start
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by sallylove: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2016
Hdh

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by zikodem(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
it's obvious u registred two seprate acct, which is against d rule, that is gred

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by dotman4real007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
awoof dey run belle!!!
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by Masquerade7: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
One chance
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by FregeneB(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Your greed and stupidity is what has put you in the problem that you are in right now and becuase you are not well informed.

MMM is real okay? I was placed on Temporary Moratorim too becuase I had two accounts on the System, I was unable to withdraw the money I had invested.

I realised what I had done and I emailed Support and I made my mistakes known and requested that one of the accounts be deleted after provided proof that I own both account.

Within the hour, The duplicate account was deleted and in Two days I had removed from Temporary Moratorium and since then I have been smiling to the Bank every week.

So please, if you are not well informed, do not just run to Social Media to rant your Mouth over your own stupidity.

MMM is real and Together we can change the world.

FYI: Your account can still be unblocked, so you can have your 90000 and leave our community. Just contact me and I would help you with the Unblocking..... Note that for this to happen, one of the accounts which is a duplicate on the system has to be deleted.

wedoAmebo:
A few days ago, CBN issued a warning on online investment scheme tagged: ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria . It warned Nigerians against investing in the ‘scam’ which lures the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network,” with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.
Now, a Nigerian has cried out alleging he has been ripped off ..He wrote in an email I received
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Fast Forward,,,

MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this… That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)… Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM…

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one…

FOLLOW LINK TO SEE THE SCREENSHOT: http://www.amebosquare.com/news/mmm-has-absconded-with-my-n189000-nigerian-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by lexzo001: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Yea
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by bobogii2008: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2016
FregeneB:
Your greed and stupidity is what has put you in the problem that you are in right now and becuase you are not well informed.

MMM is real okay? I was placed on Temporary Moratorim too becuase I had two accounts on the System, I was unable to withdraw the money I had invested.

I realised what I had done and I emailed Support and I made my mistakes known and requested that one of the accounts be deleted after provided proof that I own both account.

Within the hour, The duplicate account was deleted and in Two days I had removed from Temporary Moratorium and since then I have been smiling to the Bank every week.

So please, if you are not well informed, do not just run to Social Media to rant your Mouth over your own stupidity.

FYI: Your account can still be unblocked, so you can have your 90000 and leave our community. Just contact me and I would help you with the Unblocking..... Note that for this to happen, one of the accounts which is a duplicate on the system has to be deleted.

Bro..I'm in the same situation right now... How do I proceed?? I've requested the other account be deleted from the PO of that account, and its bn done.I've sent a mail from the other PO in moratorium admitting my mistakes and telling them i had already requested for the other account to be deleted.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by jarrot(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=FregeneB post=50776360]Your greed and stupidity is what has put you in the problem that you are in right now and becuase you are not well informed.

FYI: Your account can still be unblocked, so you can have your 90000 and leave our community. Just contact me and I would help you with the Unblocking..... Note that for this to happen, one of the accounts which is a duplicate on the system has to be deleted

Good morning,
What if I register my brother under me can he provide help with (100,000)money above my first provide help (20,000)

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by Kamnelly(f): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2016
wedoAmebo:
Fast Forward,,,

MMM IS A SCAM…

Ameboo u no get this wil nt attract traffic on ur poor blog...chai
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by buddymate: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2016
while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

Bia, the way you're making noise, it's as if you gave them 189k and they ran away without giving you a dime. You haven't told us how many of 30%s you have received. You gave them 90k, it has yielded more than 100%, you certainly have spent more than the 90k you invested, so wetin be your para? For money wey you work for? Guy abeg park well. Devil nor dey give free give free gift.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000 – Nigerian Cries Out by Jakumo(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2016
It is truly sad to note yet again that Nigerians are so pathetically gullible, and ready to cough up their life savings in response to bogus promises issued by fast talking miracle pastors, or, in this case, vaguely worded websites promoting pyramid schemes that are SPECIFICALLY created for the purpose of mass cash theft from the public.

Wondering what the heck this Mumu Money Miss-Road (MMM) fad was all about, I checked out their website, and tried to make sense of all the verbiage used to describe the scam.

The criminals operating that Mumu Money-Miss-Road scam website went to great lengths to state what their scam is NOT, while at the same time offering NO details at all, about the true purpose of their con-game, which is of course to fleece the mentally challenged, and relieve them of their money in exchange for bogus promises of imaginary returns on their permanently lost money.

To lure in the fools, the Mumu website invoked that much-loved word "Help", so often they might as well have composed a song with it, and amazingly, that was all it took to separate millions of half-wits from their cash.

To all you nincompoops who have lost their money to the criminals who put up the website called Mumu Money Miss-Road, I personally have ZERO pity for any of y'all. If you are so easily persuaded to part with your money, then you deserve to be broke - forever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) / [graphic Photos] Police Killed Notorious Criminal, 'ISOAKPAFIT' In Akwa Ibom Sta / Photos: After 4 Past Arrests, Serial Killer Dies In Lagos Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.