Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (20241 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Jesusloveyou: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
BIGDADDY000:
Accept! But don't u kno dat b4 proclaiming your anti corruption crusade during ur campaign, @ least u should ave prepared 4 d worse.
that is why we are still moving on, sailing through all the obstacles, like militant, boko haram, oil price is down, importation triple exportation that skyrocketed the dollars,
If ineffectual buffoon is there today, Nigeria would have be sold-off,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
foladara777:

I don't care what APC said, this is not a defence of APC, it's a castigation of GEJ and PDP. U said oil prices were low close to GEJ's tenure end... That means he had optimum price for 5 years.... What did he do??
And u can seriously claim GEJ didn't deplete Nigeria's resources... What about d 13 billion pounds in Madueke's account or the millions of naira that d likes of Olisa Metuh have admitted to collecting from Dasuki... Even Patience was not left out of d largesse... Face d fact, Jonathan was a colossal failure, his administration an unmitigated disaster.

Lol im clearly dealing with a hare brained zombie here, 13 billion found is whose account? Lmao they have brainswashed this one with propaganda, and guess you dont have to care about APC said cos they have used and dump you, they will continue using you till you learn, just tell your messiah to fix things, GEJ has done his bit, he wasnt perfect but he was better, facts proves this.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

So in ur warped thinking, this is responsible for recession right?

It might not be responsible, its contributed, non economy blue print and investors kept moving out!
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Siberia101:
Confused President

Blame GEJ as Usual

GEJ left d economy with issues bt dis recession is totally BUHARIs fault due to bad policies and managment. It cud have been clearly avoided if they knew wat they were doing.
To blame Jonathan for this is like u have no fault at all since u came in. Which wud be a lie.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by foladara777(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Lol im clearly dealing with a hare brained zombie here, 13 billion found is whose account? Lmao they have brainswashed this one with propaganda, and guess you dont have to care about APC said cos they have used and dump you, they will continue using you till you learn, just tell your messiah to fix things, GEJ has done his bit, he wasnt perfect but he was better, facts proves this.
Which fact abeg... A president that had the highest resources ever and has the worst record ever.... He was far from perfect, he was mediocrity at its peak!! It doesn't matter how many times u call me zombie... I don't have d patience for such childishness. Buh honestly, u can say with confidence that Jonathan didn't steal?? Soldiers were being tried for treason coz they decided not to fight without adequate weapons all because someone wanted to win campaign
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Jesusloveyou: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Do you know Nigerian economy generates billions despite recession, do you know this govt has spent trillions of money with nothing to show for it, saying we are in recession cos people stole money is another terrible excuse, Abacha stole us dry but we never got into recession, this economy is still generating money a wise and capable govt would have fixed things by now
I don't know where to start from.
Since you acknowledge we are generating more even in recession and we've equally spending more, pmb is not stealing it like Your ineffectual buffoon,
That also prove that your ineffectual buffoon left many holes uncovered, and pmb has be filling the holes with trillions recovered from your ineffectual buffoon cronies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

It might not be responsible, its contributed, non economy blue print and investors kept moving out!

So u are not sure yet u raised it. Govt is a continuum. Policies of previous govt/budget was in play pending when new ones came in. For ur info, those months that we has no ministers, holes were being blocked in our polity and govt redefining what governance should really be. No vacuum at all. For months now, the minister that died on duty haven't been replaced, is the ministry suffering? Vast majority of the criminals (investors) that moved out knew that parole has changed and had no choice.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by jayAjoku(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2016
mayorchelsea:
The sane and objective people who have moved on from 2015 election know your government isn't entirely responsible for this recession. We know that we have been running a mono economy totally dependent on the prices of crude oil and we failed to listen to experts who shouted that we started diversifying our economy and left agriculture.Though the inconsistencies in your foreign exchange policies through the CBN didn't also help as you and your cabinet could have done better but we expect you to find solutions to this recession.Don't quote me abeg.
if i could shake your hand good sir i would with a 1000 dollars well spoken sir words right out of my mouth
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
foladara777:

Which fact abeg... A president that had the highest resources ever and has the worst record ever.... He was far from perfect, he was mediocrity at its peak!! It doesn't matter how many times u call me zombie... I don't have d patience for such childishness. Buh honestly, u can say with confidence that Jonathan didn't steal?? Soldiers were being tried for treason coz they decided not to fight without adequate weapons all because someone wanted to win campaign

Yes with confidence I say GEJ didn't steal if anyone has evidence of GEJ stealing pls lets have it, enough of accusations without facts, and its a total lie saying GEJ has worst record ever, total lie that's is backed with no facts or figures, GEJ bought more weapons than any other President we have had, there are receipts and hard core facts to this, I dont deal on emotions and lies, as imperfect GEJ was, history will be kind to him, man tried his best to lift nigeria up but nigerian preferred old men who have nothing to offer.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Slikbae: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2016
Have a nice day.
Jesusloveyou:
is it pmb that stole your money?
, and your ineffectual buffoon and his gang the elite that stole your future generation should not be blame,
Is not your fault, I blame God for sending you into this world to wail uncontrollable
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
I don't know where to start from.
Since you acknowledge we are generating more even in recession and we've equally spending more, pmb is not stealing it like Your ineffectual buffoon,
That also prove that your ineffectual buffoon left many holes uncovered, and pmb has be filling the holes with trillions recovered from your ineffectual buffoon cronies

Seems you can't even comprehend simple english, where did i say we are generating more in a recession, go back to school first before you start commenting on matters you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Jesusloveyou: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

is the corrupt investors that are moving out, the real investors will come and they will stay

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Yes with confidence I say GEJ didn't steal if anyone has evidence of GEJ stealing pls lets have it, enough of accusations without facts, and its a total lie saying GEJ has worst record ever, total lie that's is backed with no facts or figures, GEJ bought more weapons than any other President we have had, there are receipts and hard core facts to this, I dont deal on emotions and lies, as imperfect GEJ was, history will be kind to him, man tried his best to lift nigeria up but nigerian preferred old men who have nothing to offer.

U accused someone of accusing without being factual. Can u also be factual by presenting these so called receipts showing the signature of the approve authority and probably pictures of these weapons in question. Just want to be sure that u also aren't just talking for talking sake.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

U accused someone of accusing without being factual. Can u also be factual by presenting these so called receipts showing the signature of the approve authority and probably pictures of these weapons in question. Just want to be sure that u also aren't just talking for talking sake.

Funny if you think I'm going to show your receipts in public, you think matters of national security is a child's play? Seriously there is a lot of ignorance here about the workings of GEJ's admin maybe his media team didn't do enough to propagate him and I have stated a lot of facts here maybe you choose to overlook them cos you don't like what I say. Buhari has dragged us backward that's an irrefutable fact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

Pls read https://beegeagle./2016/01/13/on-the-source-and-weaponisation-of-the-nigerian-army-aviation-units-gazelle-helicopters-my-findings/ I'm not the type that makes inconsequential claims, APC killed a lot of ppl with propaganda, a lot of truth about GEJ was hidden from Nigerians, I won't be talking if I didn't have facts to back up my claims.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by dungburu: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Foolish president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by dungburu: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Foolish president. Useless man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by temmiedebbie(f): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
progress69:

Oga certificate holder, class rep u nor chop, head boy, u nor even smell am, departmentap president, No, Faculty President, hell no,, ok,, SUG president nko, u nor chop, councilor, chairman.... nothing wey u don ever chop, yet u go come only dey yarn dust and abuse the president of a sovereign nation, president of you and your entire family.You better go throway or burn that your worthless certificate.

I love this response
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Moneyyy: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Pavarottii(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
progress69:

You are his charge and bail lawyer bah? Na where your certificate carry u reach.

Kwontinu.......
From d way u sound, I can clearly see, education is not ur line of interest.. almajiri

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by austinereds(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
With all due respect. He must be out of his head. He delay budget, ministers. Weak naira policies. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Funny if you think I'm going to show your receipts in public, you think matters of national security is a child's play? [s]Seriously there is a lot of ignorance here about the workings of GEJ's admin maybe his media team didn't do enough to propagate him and I have stated a lot of facts here maybe you choose to overlook them cos you don't like what I say. Buhari has dragged us backward that's an irrefutable fact[/s].

I put it to u that u have nothing to showcase because u simply do not have it. Ur effort to hide under national security doesn't cut it especially on an anonymous forum like this. U opened ur mouth under the assumption that it's there but u aren't being factual at all. U goofed. Rest of ur post is pure dung.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Pls read https://beegeagle./2016/01/13/on-the-source-and-weaponisation-of-the-nigerian-army-aviation-units-gazelle-helicopters-my-findings/ I'm not the type that makes inconsequential claims, APC killed a lot of ppl with propaganda, a lot of truth about GEJ was hidden from Nigerians, I won't be talking if I didn't have facts to back up my claims.

I requested for receipt, u said no because of security concerns but later came back to give me a blog........are u ok? So many fools are out there depositing their refuse in their blogs and u are comfortable presenting it to us here as facts. If these are what u based ur so called facts on then u are doomed.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

I put it to u that u have nothing to showcase because u simply do not have it. Ur effort to hide under national security doesn't cut it especially on an anonymous forum like this. U opened ur mouth under the assumption that it's there but u aren't being factual at all. U goofed. Rest of ur post is pure dung.

Your choice if you choose to wallow in ignorance, as an individual I know better, really some things are better left unsaid cos people prefer being ignorant, I will leave everything to prosperity to judge, I'm old enough to know a working or failing govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by progress69: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

From d way u sound, I can clearly see, education is not ur line of interest.. almajiri

Lol. Wetin i get, u probably just dey struggle to get am, materially and educationally

In b/w education is not a guarantee to riches grin
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

Your choice if you choose to wallow in ignorance, as an individual I know better, really some things are better left unsaid cos people prefer being ignorant, I will leave everything to prosperity to judge, I'm old enough to know a working or failing govt.

The ignorance I see here is a soul claiming something that isn't. Attributing his sources to another persons junk and calling it facts. Who does that? Even yet, the irony of accusing another of the same crime he is guilty of. Really succks to be u. The Otuoke bastardd was nothing but a disgrace and am saying and writing this right from the ground of Soku here in Bayelsa. Am no kid to know that his actions destroyed quite a number of things. Current govt is struggling to clean up his mess.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by biggie73(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Your primary 6 (no disrespect to primary 6 leavers) economic policy led to this recession.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
The foolish bubu have spoken.. Other room president of zoo Nigeria
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Ifeoma1992(f): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Noo is not ur administration, is mine.... Mtchewww sad sad
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by sanpipita(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

The ignorance I see here is a soul claiming something that isn't. Attributing his sources to another persons junk and calling it facts. Who does that? Even yet, the irony of accusing another of the same crime he is guilty of. Really succks to be u. The Otuoke bastardd was nothing but a disgrace and am saying and writing this right from the ground of Soku here in Bayelsa. Am no kid to know that his actions destroyed quite a number of things. Current govt is struggling to clean up his mess.

It's easy to be deluded and make none factual statements, the otuoke bastard left an inflation rate of single digit, under this govt it rose to double digits and it could be worse so much for mess cleaning, chest beat all you want, you can even go to backwaters of otuoke i dont care your rants can NEVER erase GEJ's greatness, imagine thinking a nonentity like Buhari will outperform GEJ, someone who said he will defend oil prices with army and navy, how empty he is, enjoy your change and recession, and quote me anywhere it could get worse unless the dullard leaves office.
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by erico2k2(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
progress69:

No i was very much alive hale and healthy. GEJ was not as half insulted has Buhari and he was attaxked simply for gtass incompetence and grand heist. The contrary is the case for Buhari, its for pure hatred even before he wan elections from oeoole particularly from the SE. My future is before me, no one can wash it away, u are the ones that keeps wailing and ranting on the internet cos u never even had a future.
Guy abeg you if your full house nor fit generate N2m in a month then you ja e no right to talk about my future .
.like I said they are trashing ur future not mine cos me I pot long time ago.spot the difference ? ?
Re: Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession by Tokety7: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanpipita:

It's easy to be deluded and make none factual statements, the otuoke bastard left an inflation rate of single digit, under this govt it rose to double digits and it could be worse so much for mess cleaning, chest beat all you want, you can even go to backwaters of otuoke i dont care your rants can NEVER erase GEJ's greatness, imagine thinking a nonentity like Buhari will outperform GEJ, someone who said he will defend oil prices with army and navy, how empty he is, enjoy your change and recession, and quote me anywhere it could get worse unless the dullard leaves office.
[b]
A confirmed nonentity still talking about facts. Why are u this shameless? Yes, inflation rate is where it is today because of our cursed past decisions. We chose to become a monoeconomy nation so we must suffer the consequences during a downturn. This is no brainer to the wise but the extremely foolish, u lot find it difficult to fathom. Thank goodness it's not as terrible as Venezuela another oil producer like Nigeria. Was it Buharis fault that we didn't diversify during plenty? Instead of the Otuoke fool to judiciously make use of our plenty wisely, he squandered it mercilessly and even eat up part of the savings. Before now, we were living a fake life because of buoyant oil money but now the the money isn't there any longer, no Jupiter on earth could have stopped inflation. A fact the wise among us know.
Only a fool will see Jonah-daft rot he bequeathed on us and call such greatness. Buhari still has a long way to go and am confident that he will perform. continue to hate him for all u care, he is on course.
By the way, refer me to any of ur hopeless blogs again where Buhari said he will defend oil price with army, navy. Utter rubbish. [/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.