Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Nearly Ran Away From Office-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Nearly Ran Away From Office-buhari (491 Views)

Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / Man Nearly Ran Mad At NIPCO Filling Station In Ibadan - See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Nearly Ran Away From Office-buhari by chizgold80: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that he almost abandoned his presidency because of the level of economic challenges facing the country. The president stated this on Thursday, November 3 when he received the Executive Course 38 participants of the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) Kuru, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to him, shortly after his inauguration, he felt like running away when he was confronted with the level of the nation’s economic problems inherited by his administration.

The president also lamented that despite unprecedented resources at the disposal of successive administrations since 1999, the nation has nothing to show.

President Buhari said: “For 16 years and eight consecutive governments of the other party, you know that there was unprecedented revenue realised. Oil production which can be verified was 2.1 million barrels per day.”

“Between 1999 and 2015, the average cost of each Nigerian barrel of oil was $100 per barrel. When we came it fell to less than $30 per barrel and is now hovering between $40 and $50.”

“Actually, I felt like absconding because 27 out of 36 states in Nigeria cannot....

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/i-nearly-ran-away-from-office-buhari/

Re: I Nearly Ran Away From Office-buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Irony of life.
Re: I Nearly Ran Away From Office-buhari by Mynd44: 4:55am On Nov 04, 2016

(1)

TB Joshua Predicts Hillary Clinton As Winner Of US Election / National Assembly To Arrest Customs Boss Hameed Ali / Congratulations On Your Victory: PMB Tells Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.