Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump (745 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by ChuzzyBlog: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2016
A woman from South Carolina who made headlines when she gave birth to twin boys at Grand Strand Medical Center and named them Donald and Trump says she has no regrets for giving them those names. The proud mum said:

“We weren’t planning on naming them after Donald Trump at first, but it is clearly a divine sign that our next president shows up in our state on the day my little sunshines are born” explained Latifa Huxley, proud mother of the two.

“Donald Trump is a bright and successful man with strong moral values that represents what America is all about.” she told local reporters, visibly emotional.

The family strongly believe the timing of the South Carolina GOP primary with the birth of their twins in February was no coincidence.

Father of the twins Damian Huxley said:

“It is truly a blessing and a God-given sign”. “After all the division Obama has brought upon this country, it is a great privilege to have my children born on this auspicious day,” he explained with pride.

“I don’t care if my president is black or white, all I know is that Trump is a man of his word and we believe him when he says that he will make America great again,” he adds.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/donald-and-trump-twins-this-woman-gave.html

lalasticlala

Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by yeyeboi(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by agwom(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by dukechilezie(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
What is my business with Donald and Trumpet. Congrats and thank God for safe delivery. Just pray hard Donald Trump wins the election if not your twin children will not be happy with you.
Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by integritylady(f): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
[/b][b][b][/b]can a Nigerian in recession try this?
Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by Nature8(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2016
She's a die hard fan of Donald Trump.. I like that, I pray that he wins..
Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by austine4real(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2016
awesome
Re: This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Child abuse considering trump can also mean to break wind.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad And Escapes When She Finds Out Her Husband Is A Dead Man. / Want To Raise Successful Kids? Science Says Praise Them Like This / DIY Solar Panel Installation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.