Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

PETA Shockingly Compares Animal Mating To Rape In New Ad - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PETA Shockingly Compares Animal Mating To Rape In New Ad (730 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Points To Note From Heat Period To Mating To Pregnancy And Then Birth / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PETA Shockingly Compares Animal Mating To Rape In New Ad by Concaholic: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2016
The People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is a body that has been known to stir up controversy with their campaigns and adverts.

Their latest advert however, is way, way, overboard.

The video shows various women opening up about what seemed like rape stories. With a black-and-white color scheme, teary faces, and lines like “One man held me down, while another man touched me", “I was so scared. I didn’t know what I had done wrong.”, and "They got me pregnant", one actually thinks its a support video for rape and sexual assault victims.

That is until PETA decides to switch things up in a drastic manner.

The women soon begin to hold up pictures of cows and pigs, finally making it clear that the ad is not about rape victims, but the poor pigs and cows that are born in factories.

After what has become a disgusting sob show, PETA then adds: "Every year, billions of animals are born into the meat, egg and dairy industries. Almost all of them are a result of forcible artificial insemination. Almost all of them are a result of rape. Don’t participate, go vegan."

Watch the ad here and more: http://www.concaholic.com/news/peta-shockingly-compares-animal-mating-rape-new-ad/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Snake / Spanky 2.0 At 12 Weeks Old / Meat For Dogs For Sale #1500 Per Kilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.