Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked (875 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / Human Beings Are Sinful By Their Very Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
I loved my child so much but he betrayed me.

My son is 11 months old he betrayed me despite all the love and care I've shown him, what a wicked world.

I built a mansion for my 11 months old child, bought all the foodstuffs he needed, bought him everything he wanted but I wasn't sure if he truly loves me after all these because he's so fond of my wicked housemaid who wanted to claim my property before I sacked her.

I decided to test him, I gave him fried rice, jollof rice, eba, plantain in fact everything he likes but I added an APPLE and warned him not to eat it.

I went there yesterday I discovered that he had eaten the apple which I told him not to eat, I asked him why he ate it he said it was the housemaid who told him to eat it.

I am heartbroken, so after the love and care, my 11 months old boy disobeyed me.

I will punish him.

He will suffer, I will not give him Food again he shall hustle before he eats and by the time he is grown, I will lock him up for life.

3 Likes

Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
I know this wouldn't make sense to any sane human being but this is exactly the case of Adam and Eve, Since they knew neither good nor evil, they can be likened to an 11 months old boy, the housemaid here is the serpent who deceived Eve

2 Likes

Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by finalboss1(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2016
idiot... sack the maid.. must be you foolish
Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2016
your son isn't worthy of forgiveness
let him and his offsprings suffer
Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by TomHagen: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2016
finalboss1:
idiot... sack the maid.. must be you foolish
Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
ojun50:
In dis case d op is mean serpent
No the op is Yahweh
Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by ojun50(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2016
In dis case d op is mean serpent
Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2016
lilbest4:
well I am a loving father.

I have decided to be merciful.

I will send myself to him and tell him to kill me so that I can forgive him and his offsprings but if his great great grandchildren refuse to believe that their father killed me so that I can forgive them, I will burn them all

and before sending yourself to be killed, you would give birth to many children and tell one child that he's your favourite

you'll give your favourite child the power and support to kill your other children because they refused to visit you twice a week and have started visiting another person's parents

you will also love one of your great great grandchildren so much that you'll kill children who dare mock his baldness by sending bear upon them
Re: I Loved My Son But He Betrayed Me. Human Beings Are Wicked by otemanuduno: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm happy seeing how human beings in my country are making fun of Satan(yahweh). I wish this will continue on and on. Satan is getting what he deserves right now. May Yahweh(satan) continue to be ridiculed in my country in Otem's name I pray, amen. Click my signature for the TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Church & Make Lots Of Money! / No To Sex Outside Marriage / Would The World Be Better Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.