Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School (38273 Views)

Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by winkmart: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2016
2Face Idibia's first son, Nino Idibia, was this morning inducted as the Music prefect of the school he attends, Chrisland School. His proud mother sharS the photo on Facebook with the caption

"Feels great to witness your induction as the music prefect. Greatness is in you son".

Music truly runs in the family and from all indications, it looks definitely sure that this boy is going to take after his dad

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/2faces-son-nino-inducted-as-music.html

7 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by collinometricx: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
I made it to FTC for the 3rd time in two days.... Who should I dedicate this one to aqain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by ever811(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2016
fathers legacy....so if my father is a palm win tapper... I should be prepared for palm win prefect in my school abi?...

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by dangotesmummy: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2016
Ermm innocent Jnr please just copy the music part of your daddy
don't distribute your nuzzle for every car that parks in front of your petrol station
aids is real

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by pembisco(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2016
good one

well,

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by nely(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2016
am hungry and angry, N-Power has employed 200'000 without me.knowing even one person..hmmm

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Lilimax(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Lovely!
But this boy is just the chip of the old block smiley
2Face carbon copy embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
yes dt is it...... wen ur dad is a super star
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by dihalao(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Come to think of it, Annie and 2face started dating, Annie cannot give birth again after too many abortions for 2face, Annie tells him to go and have baby mamas... then 2face comes back to Marry annie as compensation. I am just thinking out loud while sipping my tea.

2 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by raebox: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
thats why i was the janitor back then
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Beehshorp(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ermm innocent Jnr please just copy the music part of your daddy
don't distribute your nuzzle for every car that parks in front of your petrol station
aids is real

Can't u just shock us by posting something sensible... For fvcks sake dis Tubaba's father of many nations joke is stale...

2 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by oluFELAxy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good....

Which prefect office afrocandy's child go get now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Kofikarry: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
collinometricx:
Wen this qts to FP lemme knw
it has
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by emynike2001(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Carbon copy, true son of his father.

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by raebox: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
dihalao:
Come to think of it, Annie and 2face started dating, Annie cannot give birth again after too many abortions for 2face, Annie tells him to go and have baby mamas... then 2face comes back to Marry annie as compensation. I am just thinking out loud while sipping my tea.
haaaa,......this is too harsh. ...you don't say such on this kind of media....even if it's the truth....keep it

7 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Fireson: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Some people are here spilling rubbish angry .
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by beautiful232(f): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
my cute boy I love you
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by OLLYMAX(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
I hear,good one
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by sexymoma(f): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
dihalao:
Shey wetin u type now make sense, after now u go make mouth say u be man... man with no sense, how u wan take relate with your mother-in-law dem angry...jos thinking loud too

13 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by johnstar(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Fadsod: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
That means like father like son[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by googlepikins: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by SaintzPeter(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
keep it up... nino idibia
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Greataausim(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lols.... That's the dreams of every parent (Starting point)
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Fadsod: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
That means like father like son cry
Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ever811:
fathers legacy....so if my father is a palm win tapper... I should be prepared for palm win prefect in my school abi?...
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by Dcaliphate(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School by pembisco(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
dihalao:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.