Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday (38898 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Amagite2: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Legendary singer, 2Face Idibia's first son, Nino has taken to Instagram to celebrate his mum, Sunmbo Adeoye, who is a year older today.

"��Best woman in the world. It’s hard to be you mom❤️. Have a happy birthday and know that I love you. Thank you #triedtostayawaketill12 #icantwaitanymore #Nov22" he wrote.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/its-hard-to-be-you-mom-2face-idibias-first-son-celebrates-his-mum-on-her-birthday.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by speedyconnect3: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Good boy.

Make her proud..

32 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by neolboy(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Happy birthday baby mama

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by bitcoin215: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2018
2 Baba carbon copy

Ship from china to nigeria @ $3.5/kg.Contact us for more details

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by CuddleBear(f): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2018
2face replica

11 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by praizblog: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Hbd

“Am not ur role model” Bobrisky Address Trolls as he shares New makeup photo >>> http://www.praizenews.com/am-not-ur-role-model-bobrisky-address-trolls-as-he-shares-new-makeup-photo/

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Nature8(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Amagite2:
Legendary singer, 2Face Idibia's first son, Nino has taken to Instagram to celebrate his mum, Sunmbo Adeoye, who is a year older today.

"��Best woman in the world. It’s hard to be you mom❤️. Have a happy birthday and know that I love you. Thank you #triedtostayawaketill12 #icantwaitanymore #Nov22" he wrote.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/its-hard-to-be-you-mom-2face-idibias-first-son-celebrates-his-mum-on-her-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Nobody can ever be like mom... HBD

6 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by SIMPLYkush: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
that boy is the most ugliest boy in the world, despite the money
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by 9jaown(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
that boy us the most ugliest boy in the world, despite the money
Simple English, you can’t construct. Na your self you dey do sha cus “WE” idoma Bois are fyn..

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by davibid: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
2 Baba twin brother

This type no need for DNA test

4 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Deltatoto: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Amagite2:

Tuface enjoy Toto sha
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by chinavs9ja(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Happy birthday

I am a website designer and also article writer, check my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by falcon01: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
lol with him papa hairstyle
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by atikulated2019: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
This is not my problem please... my problem is: Up till now there's no sign of harmattan, and Jubril is doing nothing about it! Smh shocked undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Ramos16(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Why so much hate for a child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by IntellectOzone(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Grab some sense dude

All you've commenting on all post on NL since you've joined is insensible at all

3 Likes

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Naijawebmaster: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
2baba gene strong Wella.

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Naijawebmaster: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
2baba gene strong wella.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
youkhggg post=731����98458:
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Kingdelex(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
photo copy, hope to see u to become father of all nation like ur father
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Hoodbilonia: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
hamattan is coming
fuc
i need to get my ac fixed
u know hw it is when its 40% of sun burn coupled with heat and dust..time to get my jackets on
jacket shopping next
with head warmer
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by samydo(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
That woman looks more responsible than 2face

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by dangoteinlaw: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
hamattan is coming
fuc
i need to get my ac fixed
u know hw it is when its 40% of sun burn coupled with heat and dust..time to get my jackets on
jacket shopping next
with head warmer
u must be living outside Lagos to be this scared
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday by GenFunction: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
.....at least the small boy was able to get his spellings right..go back to the classroom anumanu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes / Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.