Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,348 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Man I Used To Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man I Used To Be (301 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Used To Be by chasewordz(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Although people may not totally understand why I chose to do things the way I did and the circumstances surrounding the decisions of today but if given a first row seat to my life to witness some of the things I go through and I've been through, then you'll probably just get on your kneels and worship the King for how faithful He has been strengthening me to surpass evil imaginations and keep going against all odds. You know, I've been wrongly judged by things perceived of me from the outside but little do they know what radiates on the inside. I mean, it's just unbelievable how judge mental we humans can be but then again, it's okay to jump into conclusion, let's just be careful how we are so quick to condemn ourselves because the same way we judge others, so shall we be judged. Now some might ask, what has he even been through in life that others haven't?

Well, the answer really is nothing because there's nothing new under the sun, but then I ask, what happens when the sun refuses to set at the appointed time and the children are still out there playing and riding their bicycles when they already should have been in bed sleeping to awaken the new day. The answer to that question got itself laced up in my shoes and kitted in my favorite attire as my life portrays a perfect picture of that and trust me, you don't want to live the sixties when you're in the 21st century, so you can imagine the dramas I must have played a lead role to. You know, my days have been clouded with the late night stars and though it seemed like it would rain but I was encompassed by the fear of the heat that came with it. Never have I bought a tooth brush and didn't have to pay for the whole pack eventually.

Read more here: https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/10/the-man-i-used-to-be.html

Visit my blog for more amazing write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Jesus 1 / Always Look Inward / What Is Your Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.