Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage (58314 Views)

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by DropShot: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Look at his irritating legs undecided
Those legs made him. What has any part of your body done for you?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
cutieberie1:

No need to say women are naturally dumb are u not a woman

I'm a transgender
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Who is him?? I min who im epp.. Meanwhile...

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by humilitypays(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

If i say that women are naturally ignorant, some people will start crying

My friend, you belong in za oza room

Those irritating legs pays him £87,000 every week, about 1 billion naira every year coupled with his endorsements, while you are busy drinking garri

You have no job and still live with your parents and takes selfies in people's car pouting your lips like a local dog and smearing your face with excessive makeup

Adebayor is a professional footballer who gets injured most of the time, he undergoes different types of surgery 12 times every year, why wouldn't his legs be irritating ??

Little Kid, if you get tackled the way he gets tackled on the field, you wouldn't be alive to be opening your stinky mouth, can you run on the field for 90 minutes ??

Women are naturally dumb
OMG!grin you want somebody's daughter to commit suicide Her blood is on your head o cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by shine12: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dcaliphate:
I will be a footballer in my next life
If its money you want, you want to be a Silicon Valley Tech entrepreneur or a hedge fund owner in your next life. These guys makes a top footballer look broke.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
DepressedSoull:

Please if you don't wish to help me I can understand but please don't say I am lying cos you are not here with me. Everything is not all about scam. Thanks!

Hey you are lying. Can we see your dying body

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Damibiz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Who sexy Legs don Ep ?,pack well with ur flat Ash.....
rheether:

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Those irritating legs pays him £87,000 every week, about 1 billion naira every year coupled with his endorsements, while you are busy drinking garri

You have no job and still live with your parents and takes selfies in people's car pouting your lips like a local dog and smearing your face with excessive makeup

Adebayor is a professional footballer who gets injured most of the time, he undergoes different types of surgery 12 times every year, why wouldn't his legs be irritating ??

Little Kid, if you get tackled the way he gets tackled on the field, you wouldn't be alive to be opening your stinky mouth, can you run on the field for 90 minutes ??

Women are naturally dumb

The gal just dey form, it will be another story now if by a mistake she receive a call from Adebayor grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb
My friend shut up. I detest people like you. What makes you think that all these things apply to the gurl you are quoting? She is probably far better and well to do than you are.... insulting and sounding stu-pid in the name of defending someine who doesnt give a damn about you.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by musa7m(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
nicerichard05:
After banning me for 1week becos of my "Cucumber" comment, i am back and better, i even made FTC

to all ya MOD how market, you can kill the message buh you cant kill the messenger tongue tongue tongue

#iStandWithCucumber cheesy
lol.....#istandwithyou
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
dovelike:

My friend shut up. I detest people like you. What makes you think that all these things apply to the gurl you are quoting? She is probably far better and well to do than you are.... insulting and sounding stu-pid in the name of defending someine who doesnt give a damn about you.

Sorry, i don't talk to kids

Have a nice day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ArabMopol(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I hope he had other investment, because I don't want to hear stories that touches heart in nearby future.... Afonjas lacks business acumen, invest ur wealth on things that will yield good returns.... what of that his thievery bros
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ArabMopol(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I hope he had other investment, because I don't want to hear stories that touches heart in nearby future.... Afonjas lacks business acumen, invest ur wealth on things that will yield good returns.... what of that his thievery bros... hope he get house for Lagos
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
fernandoc:
That bed sheet resemble my own. I don dey find am since.
Lol, I was just about to say "Jealousy is a female trait".. but then I realise..oh
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by HardMirror(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb
2 bottle of orijin for my guy. Nice one jare.
Don't mind all those dumb girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by osuofia2(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
nicerichard05:
After banning me for 1week becos of my "Cucumber" comment, i am back and better, i even made FTC

to all ya MOD how market, you can kill the message buh you cant kill the messenger tongue tongue tongue

#iStandWithCucumber cheesy
this boy you no de hear......dem go soon ban you again
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Mariesio: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
onatisi:
But has anyone noticed that since this guy converted to Islam ,his football career has actually nosedived to the extent that no club wants him

Hello, please check your mail...its urgent.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by osuofia2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
fernandoc:
That bed sheet resemble my own. I don dey find am since.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Angelb4:
This Adebayo always look for a way to appear in the news. What will Ronaldo and Messi flaut now? Ships? His mum is really at work.
Dangote has more money than E-money. Does that mean the latter cannot flaunt his wealth?? what are you? 10 today?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by osuofia2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
and yours that is fresh let me see your bicycle
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by WesBreezy: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
do you have sense at all? e nwo di'uche? Your pretty legs would not enter such cars. By the way what & where is your fine legged husband? *sips coke*
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by MrMoRitz: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:

dem find "fine" leg there...na that leg im take dey make millions...wetin ur "fine" legs don do for u?..

gerrarahia fast before i open my eyes
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Sorry, i don't talk to kids

Have a nice day
Oh I think you should, you will definitely learn one or two good qualities from them. Nonsense.

With the speed of your reply, it shows how jobless and idle you are. Please don't quote me back before you get me irritated sad
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by WesBreezy: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb
if your mother is included and our mothers excluded then you deserve 2 cold bottles of akputa'achia

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by AkinPhysicist: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool grin Abeg leave the Yoruba boi alone - let him enjoy the life of his head. When he was sweating, where you helping him? grin cool
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by DNA9(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:

Oya, let's see ur boyfriend's smooth legs along side his garage..tnk u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by buffalowings: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb

Jesu krist grin

Na only you waka come
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by DNA9(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cessa0:
fa talk naw, they'll start shouting haters!

so he didnt see any oda place to sleep abi, he for jst put d bed on top one of d cars make we see dem well well.

Sisi. Sorry don't b too angered..the idea was to flaunt his machines... I hope u understand.. ryt?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by EzeeYFB(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb
pls let dem know oo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by chiefojiji(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:

Iffa slap u, u go balance!

I bet you, dat irritating legs, u go fit kiss am hug am, lick am, d legs alone ooooo for 50 thason naira only, in cheque.

irritating legs more money

fine legs less money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Serena Williams Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.