Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage (58313 Views)

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by chichi2626: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm here with hope to seek help. I'm a young lady in my twenties,trying to make my future better by going to school to become a graduate and get a job , but paying my school fees,hostel accommodation, feeding and buying my books is a problem and getting a job as a student schooling is very difficult. Any amount is very fine by me and I will greatly appreciate. I truly need help I suffered so much to get into school I don't want to defile my studies because of lack of funds I have prove too to show that I'm a student. I hope someone will reach out to assist me. Thank you my email nnechichinne@yahoo.com
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by JUHABACH: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

If i say that women are naturally ignorant, some people will start crying

My friend, you belong in za oza room

Those irritating legs pays him £87,000 every week, about 1 billion naira every year coupled with his endorsements, while you are busy drinking garri

You have no job and still live with your parents and takes selfies in people's car pouting your lips like a local dog and smearing your face with excessive makeup

Adebayor is a professional footballer who gets injured most of the time, he undergoes different types of surgery 12 times every year, why wouldn't his legs be irritating ??

Little Kid, if you get tackled the way he gets tackled on the field, you wouldn't be alive to be opening your stinky mouth, can you run on the field for 90 minutes ??

Women are naturally dumb

DAMN, SON!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Sirmuel1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether don suffer for una hand today cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Cessa0(f): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
DNA9:

Sisi. Sorry don't b too angered..the idea was to flaunt his machines... I hope u understand.. ryt?

b boy is an olodo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by sparktony(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Look at his irritating legs undecided
oh! Only if u kw how much those legs are worth every week, u will cherish those legs.... **No Offence**
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ba7man(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Those irritating legs are what helped him get rich.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by trendyprettygir: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Those irritating legs pays him £87,000 every week, about 1 billion naira every year coupled with his endorsements, while you are busy drinking garri

You have no job and still live with your parents and takes selfies in people's car pouting your lips like a local dog and smearing your face with excessive makeup

Adebayor is a professional footballer who gets injured most of the time, he undergoes different types of surgery 12 times every year, why wouldn't his legs be irritating ??

Little Kid, if you get tackled the way he gets tackled on the field, you wouldn't be alive to be opening your stinky mouth, can you run on the field for 90 minutes ??

Women are naturally dumb

This your post is just too harsh.

The same way her comment about his leg was passed, is the same way men pass comments on females everyday on Nairaland.

To be candid, though he is a very rich footballer, his legs in this picture looks ugly. Being a footballer does not mean you should ignore your body. If he has so much money to buy exotic cars, then he should be able to look after his body.

Saying women are naturally dumb, implies that all the women in your lineage are dumb and i think you should know better, abi don't you have a great mother?

Mind your language and have the right manners even though you are online please!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by sparktony(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb

Haba ! U and dis girl get "kpomo" before ?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
dovelike:

Oh I think you should, you will definitely learn one or two good qualities from them. Nonsense.

With the speed of your reply, it shows how jobless and idle you are. Please don't quote me back before you get me irritated sad

Kid

I get notifications on my phone anytime someone quotes me

For the sake of God, stop disturbing me

This is the last time i will plead with you, next, i will take actions

Don't say i didn't warn you

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ba7man(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb
Why you carry the issue for head like this?

Adebayo dey sleep, you dey raise your blood pressure and MB on him behalf.

Just remember your mother is a woman too.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Catastrophe1: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
those irritating legs made him all that money. Which at the right price you will worship his toes.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
trendyprettygir:

This your post is just too harsh.

The same way her comment about his leg was passed, is the same way men pass comments on females everyday on Nairaland.

To be candid, though he is a very rich footballer, his legs in this picture looks ugly.

Saying women are naturally dumb, implies that all the women in your lineage are dumb and i think you should know better, abi don't you have a great mother?

Mind your language and have the right manners even though you are online please!

If i slap you, will you cry ?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by sparktony(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sirmuel1:
rheether don suffer for una hand today cheesy
She go run comot from nairaland today, next time she go sabi how to talk ....lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
ba7man:
Why you carry the issue for head like this?

Adebayo dey sleep, you dey raise your blood pressure and MB on him behalf.

Just remember your mother is a woman too.

Mumu

Have you heard of WiFi ??
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ba7man(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Mumu

Have you heard of WiFi ??
This one wey you dey insult everybody on top Adebayo wey no send you matter.

Anyways, don't bring your life's frustrations online next time.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
chichi2626:
I'm here with hope to seek help. I'm a young lady in my twenties,trying to make my future better by going to school to become a graduate and get a job , but paying my school fees,hostel accommodation, feeding and buying my books is a problem and getting a job as a student schooling is very difficult. Any amount is very fine by me and I will greatly appreciate. I truly need help I suffered so much to get into school I don't want to defile my studies because of lack of funds I have prove too to show that I'm a student. I hope someone will reach out to assist me. Thank you my email nnechichinne@yahoo.com

Do you know how many semesters you gonna attend in the university ??

What are your plans for those semesters ??

Do you plan on begging for tuitions for those semesters ??

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
ba7man:
This one wey you dey insult everybody on top Adebayo wey no send you matter.

Anyways, don't bring your life's frustrations online next time.

I'm too rich to be frustrated
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ba7man(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I'm too rich to be frustrated
Everybody's rich online dude.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Chimezie250(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb
did she offend you before
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by berrystunn(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:

Those ugly legs gave him too much money , popularity, and names. And also a star.

Including those cars....

How much did your sweet fine legs gave to you.??
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
ba7man:
Everybody's rich online dude.

Yes

I agree

Post a picture of all the bank accounts you have and the amount of money in them

I will only post one of my bank accounts, only one

You're a kid
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by trendyprettygir: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

If i slap you, will you cry ?

You no reach to slap me.

Instead of taking correction and modifying your comments, which was typed in ignorance and apologizing, you are still here displaying how foolish you are?

You can only run your mouth online.

You would soon start whimpering like a puppy.

Silly Child! Go and do your Homework, Wash the Plates and then Go wash the Poo off your buttocks!

Make sure you wash your hands after cleaning your buttocks before preparing dinner!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by yinkslinks(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Very dirty grin grin grin grin grin But sis he has used it to climbs queens grin grin grin grin grin grin
rheether:
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ba7man(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Yes

I agree

Post a picture of all the bank accounts you have and the amount of money in them

I will only post one of my bank accounts, only one

You're a kid
.......... But You're the one who's been running around insulting people, raving, ranting, throwing tantrums on issues that arent worth the noise and making unverifiable claims about "How rich you are".

That's exactly how badly trained kids behave.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by trendyprettygir: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
ba7man:
.......... But You're the one who's been running around insulting people, raving, ranting, throwing tantrums and making unverifiable claims about "How rich you are".

I totally agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by PissedOffWeed(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
You appear pretty on the face.....but very Foolish upstairs!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by olisaEze(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Women are naturally dumb

Oboi! See KO shocked, chic uve gat no joy!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
trendyprettygir:

You no reach to slap me.

Instead of taking correction and modifying your comments, which was typed in ignorance and apologizing, you are still here displaying how foolish you are?

You can only run your mouth online.

You would soon start whimpering like a puppy.

Silly Child! Go and do your Homework, Wash the Plates and then Go wash the Poo off your buttocks!

Make sure you wash your hands after cleaning your buttocks before preparing dinner!

Hahahahahahaha

I love you so much

You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
ba7man:
.......... But You're the one who's been running around insulting people, raving, ranting, throwing tantrums on issues that arent worth the noise and making unverifiable claims about "How rich you are".

What do you call a kid who is 30 times richer than you ??

Let me see if you will get the answer right
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by ba7man(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

What do you call a kid who is 30 times richer than you ??

Let me see if you will get the answer right
Story....... online millionaire.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by trendyprettygir: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hahahahahahaha

I love you so much

You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet

I have a mental image of who you are already just by reading the comment you just posted.

A much older person will not post such a comment neither will a rich person post such a comment.

You don't even have an iota of respect for your own mother, imagine saying women are naturally dumb? Which matured person who understands the sacrifices of a mother will post such a comment?

Better reset your brain and mind your manners. Think next time before posting!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage by sucreblazing(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:

mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Serena Williams Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.