Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90689 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:57pm On May 15, 2017
ibbkiddsx:

The build number of the device is
DP8D-PA02-A1-L-20160420

I stay in Lagos island
Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. That will resolve the hanging issue. @ibbkiddsx
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:00pm On May 15, 2017
Ibukun2k15:
Where can I buy an original Tecno Camon Cx charger, I live in Abuja.
Hi @Ibukun2k15 You can Purchase the Camon CX at 3C HUB, BANEX Plaza (Wuse) & any other major Mobile device retailers within your city.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:01pm On May 15, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Day 12 of submitting my phone to carlcare
I have not heard anything yet cry
Hi @Engrobiorah Why not contact the Service Centre you dropped it at. What's your work order number?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Engrobiorah(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Engrobiorah Why not contact the Service Centre you dropped it at. What's your work order number?
EN1003050
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tlanry: 12:02am On May 16, 2017
My tecno droidpad 10 pro II is having boot failure. Is there any available solution to it??
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by blank(f): 6:58am On May 16, 2017
Where do I buy original techno winpad charger?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sasxy(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @sasxy It'll cost you about N5000; Fixed free if it's still within the warranty period & without any physical damage.
how many month warranty did tecno phones have.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by srrrr(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
I bought an OTG cable today, Tested it with a Flash drive and it worked. I also used a mouse and it worked too.The problem now is that I plugged it to another phone (hot 4 lite), but it only charged. It didn't display any usb sign and it did not appear in the storage and usb settings (like the flash drive).I tried 3 working usb cables in 3 phones (2 hot 4 lite and one Lenovo), but they only charged.Please, is there a way I can fix this, or is the OTG just half baked.I'm using an infinix hot 4
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Masta2: 1:22pm On May 17, 2017
Hi Carlcare

My Camon C9 screen developed a burn mark. Not quite sure how it got there. The effect now is that the screen isn't as responsive as it should be. I am resident in Abuja and would like to know the nearest service center to CBD as well as the likely cost of a complete touch screen replacement.

Thank you
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
Masta2:
Hi Carlcare

My Camon C9 screen developed a burn mark. Not quite sure how it got there. The effect now is that the screen isn't as responsive as it should be. I am resident in Abuja and would like to know the nearest service center to CBD as well as the likely cost of a complete touch screen replacement.

Thank you
Hi @Masta2 See an address below:
ABUJA
HOTLINE: 08181176195
Price: N15,800 [Verify before you visit]
ADDRESS: FIRST FLOOR, NO. 16, GWANI STRRET, OFF IBB WAY, WUSE ZONE 4, FCT, ABUJA.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
srrrr:
I bought an OTG cable today, Tested it with a Flash drive and it worked. I also used a mouse and it worked too.The problem now is that I plugged it to another phone (hot 4 lite), but it only charged. It didn't display any usb sign and it did not appear in the storage and usb settings (like the flash drive).I tried 3 working usb cables in 3 phones (2 hot 4 lite and one Lenovo), but they only charged.Please, is there a way I can fix this, or is the OTG just half baked.I'm using an infinix hot 4
Hello @srrrr What did you test the OTG Cable with at first? Your Laptop maybe?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
tlanry:
My tecno droidpad 10 pro II is having boot failure. Is there any available solution to it??
Hi @tlanry Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. Let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
sasxy:
Hello @sasxy 13 months.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by kaykaymcb(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2017
Please my tecno w4 lags to much....Ive tried all necessary steps....Is it the rom that have error?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Ndissle(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
Hello everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tlanry: 11:48pm On May 17, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @tlanry Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. Let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.

I'm in Ibadan and I already visited carlcare at Mokola roundabout, but I was told dey don't v d software. Kindly help to make enquiry from other carlcare centers to know which of them has. Tnx
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by srrrr(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @srrrr What did you test the OTG Cable with at first? Your Laptop maybe?
How can you test OTG cable with a laptop.
Maybe you didn't get me well.
I'm using it on my infinix hot 4.
The OTG cable is new and it's working.
Mouse and flash drive works.
Phone to phone connection (i.e phone to OTG to USB-microUSB to second phone) only charges the other phone. You can't transfer files between them (just like the flash drive). That the problem.
I hope you get it now.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:25pm On May 19, 2017
tlanry:

I'm in Ibadan and I already visited carlcare at Mokola roundabout, but I was told dey don't v d software. Kindly help to make enquiry from other carlcare centers to know which of them has. Tnx
Hello @tlanry We'll let you know asap.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:37pm On May 19, 2017
srrrr:

How can you test OTG cable with a laptop.
Maybe you didn't get me well.
I'm using it on my infinix hot 4.
The OTG cable is new and it's working.
Mouse and flash drive works.
Phone to phone connection (i.e phone to OTG to USB-microUSB to second phone) only charges the other phone. You can't transfer files between them (just like the flash drive). That the problem.
I hope you get it now.
Transfer Files from TECNO L9PLUS to INFINIX HOT 4

Step 1. Connect Android Phones to OTG.

To start with, directly connect the destination phone Hot 4 to the OTG. Then plug in another Android device - L9+ to the OTG as source phone with a USB cable. Then enable USB debugging on the L9+. It would Pop up some prompts, which you would need to set up. Let us know if this suggestion was useful. @srrrr
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Greenfriend: 8:32am On May 21, 2017
Good evening Sir. 
Pls permit me to register my gross displeasure over the way Carlcare has handled my issue. 
I bought my Canon C8 phone from Hytel Phones, Owerri on April 8th 2016. With a 13 months warranty. Exactly 2 months later, I noticed that the battery level does not improve when charging (it takes about 12 hours to go from 0 percent to 35 percent). I sent the phone back through my brother to Hytel Phones Owerri which referred me to a Carlcare centre in Owerri. They collected 1500 from him and gave him the phone back with the assurance that it was good. When I collected it in Nasarawa where I stay, the problem persisted. I visited Carlcare centre in Wuse, Abuja. They checked it and said nothing wrong was detected. But they agreed that it was not charging as the phone technicians all saw it. I don't know what else to do. As I'm typing, the battery level is reducing from 3 percent to 0 percent while it is charging with a TECNO-recognized charger. Pls help.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sasxy(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2017
sasxy:
Are you going to open on 29th of dis month if yes time of opening nd closing time tnks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Originality007: 9:03am On May 22, 2017
is Zero2 panel now available?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Krystalzkris(f): 1:41pm On May 22, 2017
My Camon c7 is having issues with the upper part of the screen.. I'v removed the screen guard and I can't still swipe down.. cry
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
Greenfriend:

Good evening Sir. 
Pls permit me to register my gross displeasure over the way Carlcare has handled my issue. 
I bought my Canon C8 phone from Hytel Phones, Owerri on April 8th 2016. With a 13 months warranty. Exactly 2 months later, I noticed that the battery level does not improve when charging (it takes about 12 hours to go from 0 percent to 35 percent). I sent the phone back through my brother to Hytel Phones Owerri which referred me to a Carlcare centre in Owerri. They collected 1500 from him and gave him the phone back with the assurance that it was good. When I collected it in Nasarawa where I stay, the problem persisted. I visited Carlcare centre in Wuse, Abuja. They checked it and said nothing wrong was detected. But they agreed that it was not charging as the phone technicians all saw it. I don't know what else to do. As I'm typing, the battery level is reducing from 3 percent to 0 percent while it is charging with a TECNO-recognized charger. Pls help.

Hello @Greenfriend My apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced. Kindly forward your Actual name & Phone number to our mail, so that we can connect with you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My Camon c7 is having issues with the upper part of the screen.. I'v removed the screen guard and I can't still swipe down.. cry
That's a touchpad issue. @Krystalzkris It needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. It'll be fixed free if the phone's still under warranty; otherwise, you'll have to pay for it. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Krystalzkris(f): 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

That's a touchpad issue. @Krystalzkris It needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. It'll be fixed free if the phone's still under warranty; otherwise, you'll have to pay for it. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
choba, portharcourt
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
choba, portharcourt
See an address below @Krystalzkris:
PORT HARCOURT [PH]
HOTLINE: 08181700046 / 08181700074
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, NO.17 RUMUOBIKANI, TRANS-AMADI ROAD, PORT HARC, RIVERS TATE, NIGERIA.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Krystalzkris(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

See an address below @Krystalzkris:
PORT HARCOURT [PH]
HOTLINE: 08181700046 / 08181700074
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, NO.17 RUMUOBIKANI, TRANS-AMADI ROAD, PORT HARC, RIVERS TATE, NIGERIA.
ok
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tafat: 6:48pm On May 22, 2017
Carlcare you truly care

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.