Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90907 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Emily22(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Emily22 Thanks for connecting with Carlcare. It'll cost you N8,400 to replace both accessories - battery & fingerprint.

Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:17pm On May 19, 2018
princefemo01:
Hi Calcare, please how much do you sell a tecno W3 battery at your centre. Moreover, do you sell phone accessories like the "follow-come" charger to a phone
Thanks in anticipation to your response.
Hello @princefemi01 It'll cost you N3,000 to purchase the W3 battery, however, it is unavailable for now. We also retail follow-come chargers.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:19pm On May 19, 2018
Emily22:

Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Horlaarr: 12:32pm On May 19, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Horlaarr It'll cost you N12,000 to replace the Touchpad at our office.

The screen and the touch-pad will be changed together right?? And how long does it take to repair?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:58pm On May 19, 2018
Horlaarr:

The screen and the touch-pad will be changed together right?? And how long does it take to repair?
Yes. Repairs take four days or less. @Horlaarr
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Kemade2007(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2018
Please my infinix hot s having a charging problem. Sometimes it will not charge at all and sometimes it will indicate charging but will not charge. I ve tried it with so many charger
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by haywhy59(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2018
Pls ow much is it Infinix note 4 touch pad replacement
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by haulizz: 11:31am On May 20, 2018
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by haulizz: 11:33am On May 20, 2018
[quote author=CarlcareOpebi post=67690752]
[b]Hello @haulizz We no longer have the accessory to fix your device.

Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by gen2briz(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
Please What is the solution to k9 `System UI isn't responding` to that is popping up each time. When it pops up, the phone will hang for like 5 minutes.. And it normally do that like 15 to 20 times in a day.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by bomasek(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2018
I have volume issues, fluctuates when listening to music or receiving calls. Even when the call is on speaker, I can barely make out what the caller is saying. I'm in Port-Harcourt
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sureinfo: 1:00am On May 22, 2018
gen2briz:
Please What is the solution to k9 `System UI isn't responding` to that is popping up each time. When it pops up, the phone will hang for like 5 minutes.. And it normally do that like 15 to 20 times in a day.
if you have updated your device before carry out a factory reset on it.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Hollaryeenqah: 2:49am On May 22, 2018
How much is panel and touch of Itel s32
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Tobyshegz(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2018
My phone's charging but the battery percent isn't increasing. The charger is good, so that's not the problem... Sometimes i have to remove my phone pouch, and set my charger into the charging port carefully (This works sometimes and the phone will charge normally), but if i dont do it that way, the phone will keeps connecting and disconnecting... I don't really know what the problem is.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by xbone2k6: 8:35am On May 22, 2018
I have a tecno phantom 5 and I want to change the full body housing. How much is it going to cost me? Need your reply ASAP
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Ndissle(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2018
Hello.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
my earphone jack isn't working. I've tried different earphones but non worked. can it be repaired?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by gen2briz(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2018
sureinfo:

The issue is not update at all, 90% of k9 I saw with people are facing the same challenges... Techo just dish out frustrated device out.... K9 devices hang a lot. Simple
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Olajummylove(f): 2:23pm On May 24, 2018
Please how much will i repair broken hot 2 x502 screen?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by jewelinchrist07: 8:55pm On May 25, 2018
Ndissle:
Hello.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Are you in ibadan, where in ibadan are you if yes
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by mikemodel24: 8:12am On May 27, 2018
I just bought a gionee p8m from a student at aaua. while trying to clear it storage I wipe the phone. it then request for the former google account on the phone before. I have been trying to contact the seller but his number is not going through. please how can I by pass the google verification I need an urgent help
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ojotobiloba1: 8:46am On May 27, 2018
How much is infinix note 3 Pro calibration problem is gonna be fixed?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by blackjack21(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2018
hello.
what is the price for tecno W4 screen?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by blackjack21(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

princefemi01

hello.
what is the price for tecno camon c9 screen
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 8:24am On May 29, 2018
blackjack21:

hello.
what is the price for tecno camon c9 screen
Hey @blackjack21 It'll cost you N12,300 to replace the screen of you Camon C9 device at our office.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by qodwynn: 2:22pm On May 29, 2018
sureinfo:

I'm facing the same problem on my infinix hot5
(a week old) mehn! I'm fed up!
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Kemade2007(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2018
Tobyshegz:
My phone's charging but the battery percent isn't increasing. The charger is good, so that's not the problem... Sometimes i have to remove my phone pouch, and set my charger into the charging port carefully (This works sometimes and the phone will charge normally), but if i dont do it that way, the phone will keeps connecting and disconnecting... I don't really know what the problem is.

Carlcare,please say something about this. I'm also having the same problem with my infinix hot s
In my own situation, I always use power bank to know when it is charging. If the power bank light goes off then I will know it's not charging again but if it doesn't goes off for like 5mins then I will gently remove the cable to the charger. Please it's not charger issue
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by olu006(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Pls I mistakenly delete my whatsapp remnant file after updating my Whatsapp....is there any way of recovering them.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Horlaarr: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Carlcare, please how much does it cost to repair Infinix s2 pro touchpad?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tgmservice: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2018
gen2briz:
the phone is gradually reaching its end time
same happen to me b4 it packed
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by olamilexzy0273: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Carl are how much is tecno CM screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.