Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone (401 Views)

NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / You Don't Wanna Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone by chasewordz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
You don't know what you've got till it's gone. God often sends people into our lives, careers, businesses and even relationships or marriages as the case may be but unfortunately we are too blind to see and acknowledge their presence and mostly chase them away by our attitude, ignorance and lame perspectives just to mention a few. A spiritual leader once told me about a lady I should have dated years back, who would have saved me from encountering so many problems I had to encounter years later in life but I was too blind to the fact at the time and I missed it and paid dearly for the consequences of my action. My point is, sometimes in life we don't even know what we should have had till it's gone.

My life is a case study to this particular topic inspiration dished at us this day and I will be more than happy to share a thing or two of my personal experiences when need be. You see, God loves us so much and orchestrates means and ideas to help smoothen our drive through life but it's left to us to acknowledge and grab the opportunities when they come racing by. Time waits for no one, neither do these opportunities because they come at us even faster than the speed of light and one can't afford to second guess or else they are lost and gone forever. Your instincts just have to be very sharp and always at work to be aligned with it's pace.

Read more here: https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/10/you-dont-know-what-you-have-till-its.html

Visit my blog for more amazing write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

(1) (Reply)

The Day Nigeria Won The World Cup.. A Must Read / A Story You Would Love To Read! / A Nairalander Set To Publish His First Thrilling And Crime Digital Novel(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.