Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses (1949 Views)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari / PDP Members Defecting To APC Are Hungry - Ekweremadu / Gbagaaam!!!: APC Are International Criminals; Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Hits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Tokety7: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
this is always the case when one has to speak plenty grammar with plenty paragraphs and above all, with soooo much mental and physical energy to paint darkness as light, make bad appear good. It takes plenty my dear. If all you said is true, you wouldn't need plenty *turanci* to explain anything... There is hunger in the land.

He actually made a lot of sense but ur hatred has greatly diminished ur intellectual capability.
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

Shut ur trap and go home and ask what I asked u to ask and come back to talk sense.
lol.. Expend this your yeye aggresive energy on recession exit. I asked a simple question. Is it the Otuoke man that dragged Buhari like Chinakwe's dog on a rope into recession in 1984?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

He actually made a lot of sense but ur hatred has greatly diminished ur intellectual capability.
is my supposed hatred the reason for the recession and inflation How can I hate a succcessful President?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Tokety7: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
lol.. Expend this your yeye aggresive energy on recession exit. I asked a simple question. Is it the Otuoke man that dragged Buhari like Chinakwe's dog on a rope into recession in 1984?

Countries go in and out of recession. Nigeria won't be an exception. Before the end of next yr, we are out of it and i wonder what u pathetic lot will say then. Again, go ask ur fathers on who brought recession on us between shagari and Buhari. U are obviously a kid feeding on unsubstantiated lies u constantly pick up from the cyber space.
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Tokety7: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
is my supposed hatred the reason for the recession and inflation How can I hate a succcessful President?

If only u are OK , u would have decoded that what I meant was ur hatred is making u not to see the sense in that post he presented.
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

Countries go in and out of recession. Nigeria won't be an exception. Before the end of next yr, we are out of it and i wonder what u pathetic lot will say then. Again, go ask ur fathers on who brought recession on us between shagari and Buhari. U are obviously a kid feeding on unsubstantiated lies u constantly pick up from the cyber space.
just like Balotteli, why always Buhari? We have had other presidents even interims like Shonekan yet we no enter recession. Why Always Buhari? Is recession a good thing?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

If only u are OK , u would have decoded that what I meant was ur hatred is making u not to see the sense in that post he presented.
we don't need such long and stewpid posts.. We only need roads, cheaper dollar rates, improved infrastructure, electricity, low inflation,good governance etc. That is the sense we need and not long post justifying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Izonpikin: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
DropShot:

We're not talking about perpetual wailing boy.
wink wink wink

buhari is a failure...give buhari americas economy and watch it crash...buhari does not like economics... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by socialmediaman: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yes, i wonder what Buhari would've done if he was handed the economy of the US, maybe he would still be blaming Bush by now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by gaddafe(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
socialmediaman:

Fact shows oil has been contributing less than 20% of Nigeria's GDP between 2010 and 2014 (I believe this is the same time we had the highest recorded oil sale). this is the lowest when compared with other OPEC nations

http://www.nationalplanning.gov.ng/index.php/news-media/news/news-summary/333-nigeria-s-oil-sector-contribution-to-gdp-lowest-in-opec-blueprint

So Please tell me more

You get time o. Common sense should have told you the guy you're quoting is paid to brandish the government in good light. Or am i the only one seeing the nonsense he wrote there.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Tokety7: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
we don't need such long and stewpid posts.. We only need roads, cheaper dollar rates, improved infrastructure, electricity, low inflation,good governance etc. That is the sense we need and not long post justifying rubbish

By we I guess u are reffering to the very inconsequential few, ipob nonentities and remnants of TAN miscreants right? U lot opinions doesn't actually matter.
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

By we I guess u are reffering to the very inconsequential few, ipob nonentities and remnants of TAN miscreants right? U lot opinions doesn't actually matter.
lol. AgrEed what of all those who trekked for your god? How are they faring?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Tokety7: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
lol. AgrEed what of all those who trekked for your god? How are they faring?

Which of ur god are ur talking about. Go ask whoever, who send anyone message?
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tokety7:

Which of ur god are ur talking about. Go ask whoever, who send anyone message?
I mean all the fate of all those monkey sai baba chanters. Abeg who has chanted sai baba in the last 1 year? It is wicked of you to ask who send them. It is a case of use an dump. Like Baba like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Jazzman44: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Tokety7:

Keep fooling yourself that the people complaining are a minority n 5%ers its d 18th month of a 36month tenor with 12month also out 4 campaigns
Okorocha, Tinubu, Ali Ndoma, etc are all wailers now n these r jus a tip of the iceberg
2019 is a wisker away
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Hiploko(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Jazzman44:

Keep fooling yourself that the people complaining are a minority n 5%ers its d 18th month of a 36month tenor with 12month also out 4 campaigns
Okorocha, Tinubu, Ali Ndoma, etc are all wailers now n these r jus a tip of the iceberg
2019 is a wisker away
don't mind the shameless homo sapien
Re: Buhari And APC Are To Blame For The Recession - No Excuses by Tokety7: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
[s]
Jazzman44:

2019 is a wisker away
[/s]

Senseless. Shame on u if this is all u can give.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives His Residence In High Spirits After His Victory. PICS / Buhari Finally Releases A Video In London PICS VIDEO / Breaking News : Nigerian Army Invade Nnamdi Kalu’s House, Kill 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.