Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (58252 Views)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by focus7: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
When common sense is distant to girls they subject themselves to mercy of some animals in human skin guys that does not worth their hearts. Such girls are always of the notion that they be lonely or left over without those worthless guys. Ladies should at least protect their dignities.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
The stupid girl was even pleading.

"Bright Sorry!", when he's messing you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Myself2(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.

I understand your outrage.
I didn't even bother to watch the sick video.

Girls shaaaa, such a useless broke ass,classless , ill-conceived ,ill - trained and I'll-mannered boy should never be allowed near any girl.
Girls make una dey shine una eyes nah, there are usually red flags to spot a useless prick as the coward in the pictures above

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by koolcat: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
a very close look @the video will show us that her lodge mates were not in support of what she did, even her female friends were supporting the beating unlike the usual attitude of females whenever they see their fellow female being beaten by guy. well i'll conclude by saying the victim has been playing on the guy and her lodge mates and friends hav been warning her. she didnt even try to fight back, which clearly means she knows that she did wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by poly212: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
slurryeye:
This is not new thing in that part of the country

What do you really mean?
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by greggng: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't support any man beating up any woman but u can see from the voices of both the girls and boys behind the scene that the lady in question was stubborn and they ve been warning her. Miraculously she received sanity after the beating

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by harffie(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
funny enough a number of young campus ladies in nigeria prefer dating guys who beat up women.they believe once a guy can lay a hand on a woman then he must be a tough guy.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't support beating of a woman or man but understand that some women love pain...they derive orgasm from it. I dated a beautiful woman that will have uncontrolled orgasms from pain...this is not a joke. I had to dump her because I knew it will never end well. Go to B.D$.S.M dating sites and see millions of women dying to have a dominant men to beat and punish them. Let me say this again...women naturally love pain, violence and blood. Do you know women have orgasm seeing men fight? Women are complex creature. Let me tell you...that woman in that video will never ever leave that guy...she will always think about him. I think she was even enjoying it because I'm sure it's not the first time he is doing this to her, otherwise she would have reported him to police or RUN AWAY AS ANY SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Lovyifedayo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
repogirl:
So his name is Bright even though he is very daft... tomorrow he will be kneeling on the main road to beg her.

Na hot thunder go faya that girl if she doesn't end that useless relationship.
Amen
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by 9jaBloke: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't even know what to type. I'm alternating between anger and shame. Those are students, probably teenagers or in their early 20s at most who should be concentrating on their studies.

Lots of ladies need complete re-orientation. A man does not own you and has no right whatsoever to lay his hands on you, no matter the relationship existing between you guys. I could hear another lady in the background supporting the i.d.i.o.t. That's very disturbing.

Truth is; if ladies do not start reporting these men to appropriate authorities and bringing them to book, they will continue to be at the receiving end of domestic violence.

My Advice to Ladies:
The first time your boyfriend or fiance lays his hands on you, dump his sorry a.s.s for good.
&
The first time your husband lays his hands on you, start considering divorce as an option.

Abo oro la n so f'omoluabi.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by bleskid: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seee am
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by archpope: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
All these only happens when a guy Don chop belleful and have noting to loose therein.i pity the girl who was sent to school to learn but decided to run after boys.i bet u if the guy never sample the girl he go they treat am like egg.foolish children
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Erums(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
that boy is such a fool....e don pay e bride price ...even if so ....why e go dey smack the girl like dat..naim e property...if the girl dey Bleep around ..u no go find another...the girl seff...just deyb do greg abeggg grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Person wey beat De gal no offend me oh, Na De bastard wey video dem I dey vex with ....instead if de animal to separate dem he took up his fone and started videotaping dem.... hypocrisy xha

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by BigBlokoz: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
NTOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!.go sch u no hear, na to find hooligan as boyfriend wey u want. $4k relationships while in school, build ur career.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
The love go even shack her more sef
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Airforce1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
He could have killed her if their was nobody around

Fools in love

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by tellwisdom: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
The guy is an idiottt, he should have given her uppercut. Nigerian gurls are foolish angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by notoriousbabe: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
What did she did to him that made him to beated her?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by leomarz007: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmm tha g should hv done it here in ph...make we beat the spirit of anger comot for em body angry
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by crisycent: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
God forbid me from having stupid children.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by faitheverest(f): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Too bad....
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Mujaheeeden: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.
You just lost a husband. Can't marry u again. I hate violent women

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by FellepHq(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
koolcat:
a very close look @the video will show us that her lodge mates were not in support of what she did, even her female friends were supporting the beating unlike the usual attitude of females whenever they see their fellow female being beaten by guy. well i'll conclude by saying the victim has been playing on the guy and her lodge mates and friends hav been warning her. she didnt even try to fight back, which clearly means she knows that she did wrong.

And that's enough reason to beat her?.

When this girl was born, did he know he will meet her, she was born independently as free as anybody. We pass this space but once, so whatever anyone wants to do with their life including cheating, shouldn't attract such barbaric attack.
She choose the life she wants to live, she has every right to live as such so long as it doesn't infringe on anyone's.
If it should, then the right thing to do is to report to the necessary authorities, they have the duty to correct where necessary.
What if he maims her, violence shouldn't be advocated in any way.

Violence begets violence.
I've seen a village boil just because of trivial matters, Assuming the girls' brother (maybe a cultist) sees this video and attacks the beater (maybe a cultist too), don't you think the resultant violence may close down the school.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by PaulIdu: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I hope the police gets involved in this and arrest that idiot of a man ..I am tired of every form of violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by MUgbedeU: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
That idiot and the other girls should be arrested by the police Nigeria, they most not let this kind of abuse go unpunished, it we be an act of encouragement for that idiot called bright, I hope that will not happen to my daughter, because I Will never take it,no matter what in fact my heart is crying for that girl vengeance, right now, I will fight for her. Vengeance please, let the law fight for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by peculiar32(f): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
n she is calling him baby..baby ko baby nii

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by deeplow: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
The other girl in the video was even blaming the girl. With the rate at which almost every woman is a feminist these days, I never thought that could happen. Maybe it is Internet feminism

The bright is an idiot, and the other guys present. I would never let any guy that hits my sister live, and I would never hit anyone's daughter/sister.

I hope some guys can arrange some deserved beating for him.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't pity this kind of lady, when they have low self-esteem and lack of focus

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by ifeomaekol(f): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nawa ooooo, only boyfriend girlfriend n him dey design the girl like dis?? What ll happen if they get married in the future?? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by diva90: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Recording a fight instead of breaking it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.