Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO (58266 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by philme87: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amid an online conversation on the widespread ritual killing carried out by young boys to make money through fraudulent means, a video of some young boys in a shrine has been shared online.

In the video, the young boys lip-synched to King Hemjay's "Ajitu Cruise". They were heard saying "no hustle o, pepeye you no go shenk. If we show you the way, shey you go fit do am? If you run too fast you go die young, if you run too slow you go die poor".

They also made sure that the entire shrine was captured in the video.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38OGedFfhQ

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Dollarremix(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
And dem do child dedication for dis wans head oo

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Ethanuella: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmmn,
The way these youngsters do despicable things for money ehhh.

In the next decade, houses and cars would become really cheap, because all these boys would end up selling them to to cure madness/ailment, or when they go broke (juju failure/end of ritual).

The amount of impotent, barren, and mentally unstable people that will flood this country in the next decade will be alarming.

Just continue your legitimate hustle. God will crown your efforts

560 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2022
These things will soon explode beyond what we are thinking.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by machote: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2022
for the word for word people on this thread it's "love of Money" is the root of all evil.

Make I rest abeg grin
The bible was right.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2022
machote:
Money truly is the root of all evil.

The bible was right.

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by machote: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.
Lol grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by November24(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2022
machote:

The bible was right.

Love of money... Not money. Read ur bibl

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
These ones wouldn't even reach 22 years before they go six feet. If you plan to live up to 70, 80 and even 90 years, you wouldn't be in a hurry to make it by all means necessary when you should be studying or learning a skill.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Angrygoat: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
At this age,I was bombing at June 12,basement and anatomy gate cafe and attending classes at faculty with LT,toasting babes and attending tlt fellowship on Sundays at June 12 upstairs,hoping a client will close eye and pay me 20k,that year. Can't be doing ogume,how many ppl get lapy for 2009. then sef na error. Na cafe things,bookings,nite browsing.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by vyncentino(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
The problem with our society is the craven for power, is the first problem with with black man, any thing that represents power,money,fame,in authority,fashion, so in Nigeria, people want all this power and more, so they go for short cut means to earn them

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by machote: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
November24:

Love of money... Not money. Read ur bibl
I can see that you're a word for word person grin
That's what I meant obviously. Hope u get my point...and it's "bible" not "bibl" grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
All I know is ritual doesn't exist so let those kids keep deceiving themselves..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by PlayerMeji: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent

Edited
What a lot of people fail to understand now is that these people who do these rituals are mostly only using females for now because that's what the ritual demands at the moment.
After some time, they begin to use males and old parents who cannot defend themselves.
If no one fights these guys now, they would have succeeded well enough to pay any criminal bold enough to walk into any house and pick anyone up for money rituals.
A stitch in time saves nine.

214 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by visijo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Its not a shrine. Just a traditional medicine supplies shop.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Ekpekus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
The country don cast

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by bigdammyj: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Seen

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by gaby(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
They are lip-syncing to one of the trash songs from the talentless singer-wannabes that'd soon become a street anthem to encourage all manner of despicable vices amongst the youth populace.

The future is indeed grim for Nigeria.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by AbuAeesha: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
most of these vices is result of poor parenting undecided undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by PotatoSalad(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Clowns.
During your wedding ceremony, MC says cut the cake at the number of kids you want to have, and you cut at 8.
This is one of the consequences of having 8 children. They go about corrupting innocent kids because they never got adequate parental lov, all because you were trying to make a statement and show your enemies you're very fertile.
Na God dey train children, Na God dey train children.
Look at the result. grin

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by allen113: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nawa

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Pathokpo: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
And dem do child dedication for dis wans head oo
The worst part of it all is that some girls will reject you that is doing your legit thing and run after these ones even after seeing this video believing that someone else's daughter would be used for them to enjoy.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Adjovi: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jazz dey . Na God go deliver us. Why do I feel children born from 90s downwards are morally inclined than the children born in the 20th and 21st century why? What's the problem exactly.

The Bible was fucking right. The heart of man is *desperately* wicked. You see the desperately in that sentence, it's deeper than we think.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Primusinterpares(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
We have lost it.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Lilsameey: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't even buy this idea of doing illegal shits, I love my peaceful life, am not concerned or disturbed by drips, rides, clubbing. I just want to be super rich and be on a super low-key.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Ekpekus(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
machote:

The bible was right.
I think you need to read the Bible well sha...
Money is not the root of evil... the Bible said, THE LOVE OF MONEY... that is the root of evil... not money itself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by GOTVee: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
sad

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Hot67: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na waoooo

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tutudesz: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Zero moral value in today society embarassed what are the contribution of Religious leaders insociety

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos)