Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] (43928 Views)

Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Badtman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmm staying away from Weed is not an easy task O, is only God that save me from igboh Cuz Na my Daily dose b4 Two stick in D Morning, 2 Jumbo & 2 tinny skunk in the afternoon But from evening till 12am many weed go waste grin i sha stop smoking in 2014 after i had an bone fracture but i still dey drink Tea, Akamu and Jollof rice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Orji3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
moyakz:

are you funny??
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by ucee64(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
n
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Aksmedias(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
We hear
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by cashmyles: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
moyakz:
are you funny??

Na so we see ham for this recession period oo
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Ahmadgani(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
maybe he tasted ijebu marijuana. It is making his judgement irrational. run town is high, marijuana is speaking
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by callmelanner(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by moyakz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:

so e don reach ur side?
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by moyakz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by cashmyles: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
moyakz:
so e don reach ur side?
Not yet tho coz we still dey chop
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by cashmyles: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
moyakz:
so e don reach ur side?
How's it with you??
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by bibiking7(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2016

Whats wrong with smoking weed. Weed is good. weed is cheap, he should have stopped drinking, especially champagne.

4 Likes

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by moyakz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:

How's it with you??
fine,awaiting when thunder will finally strike all our stupid leaders out of office.
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by KvnGRezz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
*yaaaaawns* I give am 1 week...na break him dey

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Louiscutedude(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
I pray God gv him d ability to stop it...
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Tobycharles: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by jeff1993: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
stop that. Is marijuana a SIN
... well runtown just made a costly decision ......I hate it when people say smoking Marijuana is a sin ..... For goodness sake marijuana is a natural herb !!!!! .... In Genesis after creation .,. it was written that God saw that everything he created was GOOD including MARIJUANA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Worksunlimited: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
TunezBlog:
27-year-old RnB star, Douglas Jack Agu, popularly known as Runtown is taking a turnaround in his life as he announced on twitter earlier today that he will be dropping one of his usual habits.

The 'Gallardo' singer wrote on his twitter timeline that as of today 4/11/2016 he has quit smoking marijuana as he plans on getting closer to God.

Fans and followers on his social media have been wondering why the sudden change in persona.

See his tweet below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/music-star-runtown-quits-smoking.html

Love his mad for you track...

Guess he was under the inspiration of Mary Jane when he wrote and sang the song..
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Worksunlimited: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
jeff1993:
... well runtown just made a costly decision ......I hate it when people say smoking Marijuana is a sin ..... For goodness sake marijuana is a natural herb !!!!! .... In Genesis after creation .,. it was written that God saw that everything he created was GOOD including MARIJUANA!!!!!

Misquoting the Bible to boost your ministry...
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by cashmyles: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
moyakz:

fine,awaiting when thunder will finally strike all our stupid leaders out of office.

Abi oo, 2019 is just a stone thrown

Where do you reside?
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by moyakz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:

Abi oo, 2019 is just a stone thrown
Where do you reside?
lasgidi,and you?
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by cashmyles: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
moyakz:
lasgidi,and you?

Abj
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by modsRbastard: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
I bet he posted this shiit after he got so high from..

4 Likes

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by moyakz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:

Abj
oh i see.na una dey enjoy aso-villa nau.
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Abegi
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Declare it in your mind and allow people see its MANIFESTATION.

Very soon the word SECRET will go into extinction
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by beautiful232(f): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
this is a good news....GOD over everything
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by jeff1993: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Misquoting the Bible to boost your ministry...
.... quoting d word of God according to d Bible!!!
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by 4reala(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dis is great. @Hann can u see dat. God is doing wonders
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by shumuel(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
TunezBlog:
27-year-old RnB star, Douglas Jack Agu, popularly known as Runtown is taking a turnaround in his life as he announced on twitter earlier today that he will be dropping one of his usual habits.

The 'Gallardo' singer wrote on his twitter timeline that as of today 4/11/2016 he has quit smoking marijuana as he plans on getting closer to God.

Fans and followers on his social media have been wondering why the sudden change in persona.

See his tweet below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/music-star-runtown-quits-smoking.html

Another one had been let loose like Lynxxx, in eight months time he'll also denial it and run back to secular, his own would be ''Kenyan Girls'' mtcheeew! angry
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by ngmgeek(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's better to inform us that you are one month or 6 months clean than this. Who will believe you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Davido's Daughter, Imade's 1st Birthday, Julius Agwu, Peter Okoye Attend / Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.