Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] (43895 Views)

Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Eazycutei: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by madjune(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
fabiano09:

uhmm mad-jane,ain't that your name?

Yes. But, my name has nothing to do with one getting closer to his God.

That's creativity on its own level.
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by ifeomaekol(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
fabiano09:

will u marry me?
lol
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
madjune:

Yes. But, my name has nothing to do with one getting closer to his God.

That's creativity on its own level.
ganja reveals you to yourself,it gets you closer to Jah. Giv me a chance to make you a believer
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by abrahamzy: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
If this is true,i really thank God 4 his life
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by calliope(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Badtman:
Hmmmm staying away from Weed is not an easy task O, is only God that save me from igboh Cuz Na my Daily dose b4 Two stick in D Morning, 2 Jumbo & 2 tinny skunk in the afternoon But from evening till 12am many weed go waste grin i sha stop smoking in 2014 after i had an bone fracture but i still dey drink Tea, Akamu and Jollof rice grin

""grin""
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by calliope(f): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
ICQuinn:
There's something called withdrawal, when he face withdrawal he go hear am cheesy
embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Ogbulaba(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
lol he don smoke d 1 wey him head no fit carry.... meanwhile I know say na break u dey wen ur head calm down u go roll up a nice joint
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by EzeeYFB(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Make I hear word abeg
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by pefosa(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
Recession don dey draw dem closer to God. Anyway, weed don cost so e no get choice.
please think before you type ....you are just a fool
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by CRAPHA96(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I
should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when
I turned it off.
one wonderful day we both gonna be inteviewed in BBC...angel I believe that's u gonna be THE ONE
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by ofem89(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2016
God bless for a wise decision aome closer to God n He will come closed to u bro
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 05, 2016
WriteBoy:
No be today.... He's got a few days before he goes back to the god given grass. As a creative, he surely knows the wonderful sensation MJ causes a person to experience while creating or consuming art. I wouldn't give that up for anything, and I know Runtown couldn't either-- even if he tries harder than he has already. I really hope he stops this nonsense today and rolls himself a good jumbo!
ever heard of bronchitis? Marijuana is not the problem, smoking is
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by cashmyles: 3:09am On Nov 05, 2016
CRAPHA96:
one wonderful day we both gonna be inteviewed in BBC...angel I believe that's u gonna be THE ONE

You're damn naughty
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by metallisc(m): 5:36am On Nov 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Bros, no be by power cos if you rely solely on your strength to drop Marijuana,
the arm of flesh will fail you woefully. embarassed

Depend solely on God's grace to stop this evil habit and you'll be amazed what God will do smiley
Congratulation on toeing this new step in your life.

eeemmm... extensive studies and common sense have proven beyond reasonable doubt that it is not an evil habit...
if you dig into the history of cannabis, you will find that the true evil is in criminalising its use! cool
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by metallisc(m): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
I don't anything bad in taking mj, what is bad is when u over do anything and everything it becomes a sin.

Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by metallisc(m): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2016
calliope:

embarassed grin

all these laff wey you dey laff... is not to be trusted.. at all at all! grin grin
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by metallisc(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2016
gabriella4691:
lol, grin grin ;Dna great achievement o!

this kind gabriella sef... grin grin
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by SuperSuave(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Shemkaz09:

Are u talking frm experience?
was never addicted
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by popcykaylah(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2016
cashmyles:
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I
should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when
I turned it off.
Oshogbo weed at work..
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by MrMcJay(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2016
pefosa:
please think before you type ....you are just a fool

You're infra-dig to me. Your post shows the sort of home training you received.
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Babahenro: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2016
TunezBlog:
27-year-old RnB star, Douglas Jack Agu, popularly known as Runtown is taking a turnaround in his life as he announced on twitter earlier today that he will be dropping one of his usual habits.

The 'Gallardo' singer wrote on his twitter timeline that as of today 4/11/2016 he has quit smoking marijuana as he plans on getting closer to God.

Fans and followers on his social media have been wondering why the sudden change in persona.

See his tweet below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/music-star-runtown-quits-smoking.html

How's Runtown an RnB singer for crying out loud!!
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by ifeomaekol(f): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
metallisc:

ohhhhhh you do?
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by horrmorr(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
saintCaligula:
Good for him....
WizKid should follow in his footstep.
u didn't say burna boy
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
metallisc:

eeemmm... extensive studies and common sense have proven beyond reasonable doubt that it is not an evil habit...
if you dig into the history of cannabis, you will find that the true evil is in criminalising its use! cool
Good luck in your findings embarassed
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Good luck in your findings embarassed
he's actually right. It's good to read and research yourself
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by CRAPHA96(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2016
cashmyles:

You're damn naughty
damsel if that is what It gonna take for me be more closer to you...NO PROBLEM
Re: Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] by reyvape: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store for all your smoking tools,lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.