Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling (42460 Views)

12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Afrok(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Everybody dey come up with list, no palmchat partnership but Palmslap partnership dey sha cheesy
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by EMMYLBANKS(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
rubbish all the reasons were zero

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
And dont wear whites..... dust go help you tan am
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by khadaffi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whoever wrote this trash is an Idiot

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Rexhenrex(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
k
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by zos007(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Rubbish post...thumb down
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Damfostopper(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
op is writing Nonnsense and the mods are stewpid for pushing dis to fp... so I shud wear suit ba

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by greggng: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kiddominant:
I've worn boxers and polo with bathroom slippers and travelled twice, I even entered shoprite to buy bread and eat with it, ppl was just looking like mumu, but dat day my account balance gave me the mora, it was so sweet, only that my cucumber was dangling in public, but my body was free.

And nobody bothered to chain you with a view to taking you to yaba left?
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Whizkeey(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
H
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by johnstar(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
seriously

team Jersey

apparently, u haven't seen jerseys that'are way better than ur regular polos

I ain't talking about the Chelsea, Man Utd & Arsenal Jersey

I took this pic Wen i was traveling from warri to benin

this is south Melbourne jersey, it's a club in Australia
nice watch undecided
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by rawpadgin(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
johnstar:
nice watch undecided
thanks
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by EzeeYFB(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wetin dey worry this one na
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Mememan: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
seriously

team Jersey

apparently, u haven't seen jerseys that'are way better than ur regular polos

I ain't talking about the Chelsea, Man Utd & Arsenal Jersey

I took this pic Wen i was traveling from warri to benin

this is south Melbourne jersey, it's a club in Australia
We don see u grin
Ashawo
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by rawpadgin(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mememan:
We don see u grin Ashawo
dude u high
Wetin concern ashawo for here na
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Pchidexy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nonsense! U never see something @op. Some people dey flex Agbada on top of plain trouser with sneakers and English hat.

Na your money dey take wear am?

Some dey talk the agbada in self.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by youngmann: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Richy4(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sochimaobim:
I don't understand this post.. and I don't understand the reason is making front page.
Can someone help me explain?

He says you must travel n@ked...that it looks more stylish especially during summer...because if you wear toe shoes, your team jersey shirts, Basketball shorts, belt, you might get attacked grin.... cheesy
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
OP last time I put on combat shorts
Next time Ill put on basketball shorts and slippers
make I see whether dem go stop me frim boarding the plane
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
youngmann:
Everybody don the write list.. Who are you to tell people what kind of cloths to wear or not to wear? You think people are here on earth to please you?? Idi0t..
Amen bro
the best post so far
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by adisa204(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Very irrelevant post!!
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Bsideboi(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Really........funny list.I quite agree in the case of toe shoes and big buckle belts

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Stanbeto: 4:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Okay o
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Kylexy3000(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2016
I disagree with the team jersey shii...there is no nothing wrong with tha shii...
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by francotunsco: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Well, it is not funny oo. I have never seen a toe shoe before. I hope God will pardon my mumuism!
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2016
tukdi:
Op, so we should wear suit huuh? undecided

maybe Op is talking about when we want to travel out of the country. If you are travelling from Lagos to Ilorin to visit someone close, I don't think this apply. Unless a business trip shaa.
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by tukdi: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2016
josuasplinter:

maybe Op is talking about when we want to travel out of the country. If you are travelling from Lagos to Ilorin to visit someone close, I don't think this apply. Unless a business trip shaa.

grin
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by trumpclinton247: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2016
sometimes is good to go out of societal programmed pattern of life and be free as bird to do as you like without interrupting public peace... I wore bathroom slippers to Mr. biggs even ate there... sometimes you do some crazy stuff with people that love it... it's fun ...that the kin people I need that can be gentle and rugged atimes

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Bigsam89(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Kiddominant:
I've worn boxers and polo with bathroom slippers and travelled twice, I even entered shoprite to buy bread and eat with it, ppl was just looking like mumu, but dat day my account balance gave me the mora, it was so sweet, only that my cucumber was dangling in public, but my body was free.

grin grin grin this guy yaff kolo sha.
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by LewisO: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
And this crap made front-page. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Jolomsguy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Always dress smartly and with comfortable wears. I.e free shoes like sandals etc. Pray as you journeys.
Re: 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
5 things you must travel with from experience

1. At least 3 rolls of Benson switch.. kelp one whole and scatter the rest.. cigarettes are expensive oh.

2. Lighter remove the metal head and use cellotape around the grated ball.... You don't want to be asking for lighter immediately when you get to any airport .

3. ATM card

4. IPod
5. Penthouse and playboy for the long flight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.