Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania (2289 Views)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Wizkid Having Fun With Tekno At Club Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by akelicious(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Neimar: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
yemi - i want ur body(pussy) in my bed eeeee
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by mazimee(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Neimar:
yemi - i want ur body(pussy) in my bed eeeee

Dream on bro, you can dream until your kingdom come.
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Neimar: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
mazimee:

Dream on bro, you can dream until your kingdom come.

okay oh
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Raydos: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I Hate this yemi alade with all my heart.

her whack music.

crap swags!

she's 1million miles behind SIMI and TIWA SAVAGE!
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beautiful people.
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raydos:
I Hate this yemi alade with all my heart.

her whack music.

crap swags!

she's 1million miles behind SIMI and TIWA SAVAGE!
She doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Raydos: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Catalin:
She doesn't even know you exist.
How do you know she doesn't know?

ladies and amebo are inseparable.

who put your mouth for this matter now!

olori nla
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raydos:
How do you know she doesn't know?

ladies and amebo are inseparable.

who put your mouth for this matter now!

olori nla
While you are busy hating on her, she is busy making her money cheesy. Take a chill pill pls
Re: Yemi Alade And Tekno At Tigo Office In Tanzania by Raydos: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Catalin:
While you are busy hating on her, she is busy making her money cheesy. Take a chill pill pls
And while you're busy defending her, she is busy making her money!

can you now see that we're both jobless? wink

(1) (Reply)

One Trouble Mark Zuckerberg Faces Daily That Costs Him Millions Of Dollar Yearly / 50cent Storms The Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl, Romangoddess, Describes Her Ass / LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.