Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) (2289 Views)

Lol! Bbnaija Stars, Miracle, Tobi, TeddyA, Leo & Others Join d Old Age Challenge / Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by 9jAgossipdey: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
– All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy goes a popular saying
– This is true in the case of TBoss...
Continue reading »

source:
http://nija247..com.ng/2017/06/lol-bbnaijas-tboss-shows-world-her.html

1 Like

Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by SexyNairalander: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
booked

If this nonsense makes front page then I will concluded that the mods are under some spell

1 Like

Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by 10eola(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
MANGO OR CUCUMBER undecided
Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
sad
Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
I said this one day and was attacked on NL by a miscreant. Tboss is just a very stupid girl that missed a great opportunity based on foolishness and poor PR. Looking at her you will def think she is intelligent however she has a very big low self esteem which she thinks being arrogant will be a better make up for. She was my best housemate even till after the show cos i thought she will turn the ugliness of character around to make proper endorsement. when you are unpredictable in ugliness trust me no big brand or Trending brand will endorse you. same goes to Olamide.

1 Like

Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by kabayomi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Not a fan of hers, but cant she eat mango again? grin

1 Like

Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by Afrok(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eating mango is not my concern coz almost everybody does... My main concern is; Abeg this girl no dey get catarrh? shocked

1 Like

Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok
Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by akblings(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

If this nonsense makes front page then I will concluded that the mods are under some spell
lwkmd oo! some kind of tboss' spells..
So someone cannot eat mango in peace again o! grin

Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by EmyLeo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who your still epp biko
Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I said this one day and was attacked on NL by a miscreant. Tboss is just a very stupid girl that missed a great opportunity based on foolishness and poor PR. Looking at her you will def think she is intelligent however she has a very big low self esteem which she thinks being arrogant will be a better make up for. She was my best housemate even till after the show cos i thought she will turn the ugliness of character around to make proper endorsement. when you are unpredictable in ugliness trust me no big brand or Trending brand will endorse you. same goes to Olamide.

Wow
Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
After u suffer to type long comment & click submit button d tin will now be loading like 4 eternity & next tin u will see is a blank page wit small letter words read "new post" on d to top of d left corner of d blank page.

Dat can be so annoying like dis tboss tread
Re: LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
fine girl...

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 / "I Do What I Want." – Floyd Mayweather's Reaction To Gucci Boycott / PICTURES- Celebrities Storm Dubai For 2face & Annie's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.