Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro (17392 Views)

EFCC Releases reuben Abati / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / EFCC Releases Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Moreoffaith(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oluwa seun o.
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
shocked
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by mountain2019: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Afonjas and cowardice are like 5 and 6. Just little interrogation, this guy don open everything. This pple and fear fear eh!
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by blackpanda: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
[[s]quote author=todayboy post=50767869]when will efcc jail any of their political suspect

too much media trial

buhari government

collosal failure[/quote][/s]

Smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by ArabMopol(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Buhari is a clown... useless old FOOL... when are they going after Aisha Halliburton

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Aburi001: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
myqel:
When will EFCC call Fayemi for interrogation?
When bubu finishes his 2nd tenure..... grin
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by basybasy: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am crying for this country! Our leaders have spoilt everything.
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by themistocles: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria.... D password still remains "kill Jesus christ and release Barnabas the criminal" cheesy....
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by otitokoroleti: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
cc blackpanda, omenka, biafraudexposed, sarrki, mrvitalis, and all loyal ZoneB

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by ganye1: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
todayboy:
when will efcc jail any of their political suspect

too much media trial

buhari government

collosal failure

Does EFCC convict people? EFCC's own is to to prosecute while conviction is for the judiciary. So blame the corrupt judges in the judiciary for the non conviction of the corrupt. That's why Nigerians are happy that Buhari is dealing with the corrupt judges who collect money to free frustrate trials of corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Vince77(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
agwom:
hope he learned a lesson

Shameless people don't learn any lessons. They just go around doing things shamelessly.
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Offside:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has released a former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, The PUNCH can confirm.

A source said, “The EFCC just released Senator Obanikoro around 5pm. He is on his way home now.”

The PUNCH had reported exclusively that the former minister had met all his bail conditions on Thursday night and the commission was processing his release.

Obanikoro, who was arrested on October 17, was accused of receiving N4.7bn through the Office of the National Security Adviser in 2014.

He was said to have pocketed N785m while the balance was given to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State and Senator Iyiola Omisore who was the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State in 2014.

Obanikoro was said to have returned N100m and pledged to return N480m while his American and Nigerian passports were submitted to the EFCC.

http://punchng.com/breaking-efcc-releases-obanikoro/
Lubish.no on can hold his American passport .
He returned N100M ahahaha from where
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Iamthoney(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
padi94:
Wait o bt d amount he paid nd the 1 he paid back does nt add up to d money he stole na. Abi Efcc no knw maths ni angry
Two words my friend... Media trial
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Oblang(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

In ur mind, u think he even paid anything; let dem be deceiving u.

At least the guy get mouth to debunk the report that he refund money...his integrity is at stake...
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Upon all the media trial

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2016
What I have learnt in all these is that if you want to steal then steal a huge insane amount so if you get caught just promise to return a portion of the loot and all you gon get is a pat in the back.i can't wait until it gets to my turn.
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by sandland: 1:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Please note that there is a difference between stealing and embezzlement. If you give me 1b naira to keep for you on trust and I misappropriated it, that is embezzlement. If the case comes up for trial I will never be sentenced to death as much as if I come to your house to rub you of 10000 only.
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by ogunsj: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2016
myqel:
When will EFCC call Fayemi for interrogation?
2019 is that OK.
Re: BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro by ImmaculateIfy: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2016
these people are funny y let him go while dat bank manager is to spend 195yrs in prison...who is fooling who. God is watching us

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office / Six Soldiers Killed As MNJTF Neutralize 22 Boko Haram Terrorists, Destroy Bunker / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.