Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office (17382 Views)

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / "Your PVC Is Your Power, Use It"- Jennifer Abubakar / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office by EndyEdesonNews(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2018
As the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) ended last month, after an earlier extension to enable more eligible voters partake in the exercise, the electoral body has insisted that there would be no further shift in the deadline of the process.

The Commission, however, said the exercise would continue after next year’s general elections.

Although, the collection of PVCs continues until one week to next year’s general elections, registered voters who are yet to collect their PVCs should not wait until the deadline draws close, as experienced during the CVR, before they do so, the earlier, the better.
INEC is intensifying efforts to sensitise Nigerians on the need for those who have registered, but yet to collect their PVCs to do so, working in partnership with major stakeholders, including civil society organisations, religious bodies and leaders and the traditional rulers, all registration centres were also making PVCs available for collection.

Nigerians can also check their status on INEC website via http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org and follow the instructions.

Alternatively, you can check by sending an SMS in the following format- State, Last Name and Voter Identification Number (VIN) to 0817 164 6879. You will receive a response within 20 minutes.

Source; http://www.edesononlinenews.com/2018/09/how-to-check-if-your-pvc-is-ready-for.html
Re: How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Let me quickly check o... Thanks for the info
Re: How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office by Hanji(m): 3:11am On Sep 09, 2018
I don dey calculate d extra money i go make during election, my vote is for the highest bidder and bidding starts from 10k upward.
All the election wey we don dey participate we never see d result
cc. Pdp apc
Re: How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office by Hanji(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2018
CcMynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara / I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.