Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer (29839 Views)

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Flexygist: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tiwa Savage is now working with world renowned producers following her deal with Roc Nation.She hit the studio with Stargate who is behind hits like Diamonds ,Don't stop the music,Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow ,Katy Perry's Fire Works among many other hits.Major key!

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/04/photos-tiwa-savage-hit-the-studio-with-producer-stargate/

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by AsapKen(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one...ftc wink
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Smellymouth: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
All the best Tiwa....

May GOD continually bless your hustle..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wish her the very best smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by nigconnect(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow.. Good for her..
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus on your African sound please. you will end up loosing your local stage while chasing after international stage. at the end of the day you may never get that international stage. and by the time u come back ur true African fans would have moved on.

phyno explained this in his new song "best rapper". wizkid and davido should listen to that song. it would do them a lot of good.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
good for her
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by fetrillion(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one tiwa U look a bit decent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by geraldmartins(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Davidlein(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good 4 Her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by johnstar(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
K
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by santos876(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tiwa is going worldwide

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
good for her since it wouldn't solve this recession for us
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Iya Jamil is that a bumshort?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by googlepikins: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
After don jazzy and his crew, others follows

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Raydos: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tiwa don't worry, you'll born ayomide for me! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by beautiful232(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
nice step woman!
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by justy15: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
nice one ...Don Jazzy knows how to empower n develop talent happy for them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by modath(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guess most people didn't know Tiwa auditioned for X factor (was rejected though) before returning to naija... Her heart is really in the west... Hopefully, she'll break in and not lose both ways...

adonbilivit:
focus on your African sound please. you will end up loosing your local stage while chasing after international stage. at the end of the day you may never get that international stage. and by the time u come back ur true African fans would have moved on.
phyno explained this in his new song "best rapper". wizkid and davido should listen to that song. it would do them a lot of good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by westlius(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
old nairaland ban dis dude dat posted dis sex rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by orimsam: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
MoblordzHacker21:
shuu. For nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Tpave(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
It is allowed. She needs to move on with her life. Haters, sorry ooooh!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Talk2Bella(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tiwa baby
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Raydos: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
MoblordzHacker21:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Please ban this guy! he has been posting intimacy photos on every thread, i've seen him on 30 threads today only!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by tmgold007(f): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
ko kan aye.....my own is to hear ur song...if i like it i will rock it....if i dont like it i get over it......hiannnnnn...sekarimi ia nt neccessary
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Tpave(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
MoblordzHacker21:
E be like say you no get work? Sorry for you.
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Nealson(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one Tiwa....mama jam jam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Louiscutedude(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Okay nice one......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Tpave(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raydos:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Please ban this guy! he has been posting intimacy photos on every thread, i've seen him on 30 threads today only!
Very useless guy he is. He should go and find something genuine to do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.