Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer (29853 Views)

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by omgseth: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
focus on your African sound please. you will end up loosing your local stage while chasing after international stage. at the end of the day you may never get that international stage. and by the time u come back ur true African fans would have moved on.

phyno explained this in his new song "best rapper". wizkid and davido should listen to that song. it would do them a lot of good.

I smell hate, see its not about chasing international stage,its about growth, she's growing as an artist. And that's better than just being stagnant.... look what wizkid has achieved he is "the biggest artist to come out of Nigeria " apart from Asa.I'll say this again anyday anytime
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 6:57am On Nov 05, 2016
omgseth:

I smell hate, see its not about chasing international stage,its about growth, she's growing as an artist. And that's better than just being stagnant.... look what wizkid has achieved he is "the biggest artist to come out of Nigeria " apart from Asa.I'll say this again anyday anytime
wizzy had a bad year this year. hypes gave him the awards. dude has not had a hit record of his own for 12 months. this is a guy that was dropping back to back hits before trying to go international. ever since drake jumped on ojuelegba wizzy lost it.

PS: I love wizzy pass you. he is my number one African musician and that has nothing to do with him being on one dance or performing with CB.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Akshow: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
really? guess u said the same thing before yemi alade overthrew her. nothing is guaranteed, u either remain consistent and true to ur African sound or fizzle out
which of the yemi? The Johnny and Ferrari singer?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Akshow:
which of the yemi? The Johnny and Ferrari singer?
the back to back African female artist of the year. go listen to her new record; Gucci ferragamo. more awards to come next year...she is down to earth with her lyrics..so nigerian. she is not trying to force her songs to appeal to the west.
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Maximus85(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Flexygist:
Tiwa Savage is now working with world renowned producers following her deal with Roc Nation.She hit the studio with Stargate who is behind hits like Diamonds ,Don't stop the music,Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow ,Katy Perry's Fire Works among many other hits.Major key!

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/04/photos-tiwa-savage-hit-the-studio-with-producer-stargate/

Hmmmm. Make she kuku feature riri narrr
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by holluphemydavid(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one to mummy jam jam
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Flexygist:
Tiwa Savage is now working with world renowned producers following her deal with Roc Nation.She hit the studio with Stargate who is behind hits like Diamonds ,Don't stop the music,Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow ,Katy Perry's Fire Works among many other hits.Major key!

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/04/photos-tiwa-savage-hit-the-studio-with-producer-stargate/
So technically she's no longer a Marvin signee?
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Flawlessangel(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
focus on your African sound please. you will end up loosing your local stage while chasing after international stage. at the end of the day you may never get that international stage. and by the time u come back ur true African fans would have moved on.

phyno explained this in his new song "best rapper". wizkid and davido should listen to that song. it would do them a lot of good.

you cant expect her to remain stagnant forever, she has conquered africa, now its time to conquer the world
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Flawlessangel:

you cant expect her to remain stagnant forever, she has conquered africa, now its time to conquer the world
I am tired of replying my sister. time will tell. I pray she doesn't regret tho. Amen
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by zeb04(f): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:

this is fear talking
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by dotcomnamename: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
the back to back African female artist of the year. go listen to her new record; Gucci ferragamo. more awards to come next year...she is down to earth with her lyrics..so nigerian. she is not trying to force her songs to appeal to the west.

adonbilivit, you know music & artists quality, u're really saying the fact. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by tammie24: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Iya Jamil is that a bumshort?
Na your body she wear am?
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2016
author=tammie24 post=50779396]Na your body she wear am?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by costandi(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:

Guy that song is effing dope
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by papiwyte(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2016
All d best Tiwa bt remember ur marriage, don't make music ur husband.....
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by giftedart: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2016
Watch who you eep by olamide @ cartoon version created by giftedart.....more funy cartoon video coming soon...this the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O27RnVop7Gk&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCPTl1K21kNACFQHHFgodyiwKw1Ibb2xhbWlkZSBmdCB3aG8geW91IGVlcCwyMDE2&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2016
zeb04:
this is fear talking
make me understand u
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2016
dotcomnamename:

adonbilivit, you know music & artists quality, u're really saying the fact. kiss
ur head dey there guy
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Laird(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stargate; I respect them so much. My top 3 world best producers; Stargate, Tim & Bob, Scott Storch, Trackmasters, Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland

Music heads know what I am talking about
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by oluxy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Best of luck Tiwatiwa.

I love this woman.
Don't ask me why because I HV no reason.
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by seunfape(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Let's see whether she will perform better now because she was purely bleeped before
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by Themandator: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
why does she have to try to fit in? benie man, Sean Paul, Fela, etc stuck to their original sound and still went international proper. my point is, keep doing what you be been doing that got u this far. Don't change the formular.

Those you mentioned didn't operate from Nigeria ... Understand that the media platfrom is different ..... To get the attention of their media you have to be there because you are proposing to chop dollar and not naira when it starts paying .
Re: Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer by adonbilivit: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Themandator:

Those you mentioned didn't operate from Nigeria ... Understand that the media platfrom is different ..... To get the attention of their media you have to be there because you are proposing to chop dollar and not naira when it starts paying .
really? fela didn't operate from Nigeria? for u to even try to make "where they operate from" the bone of contention has flawed every other thing u have to say. e don do. even if that was the case, did rihanna, Beyonce, lil Wayne, etc relocate to Africa in order to conquer it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos / Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst / Harrysong: "Kcee Wants To Kill Me, Sent Hired Killers To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.