Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) (34503 Views)

Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by ebosie11(f): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Pastor Adeboye paid a visit to Ekiti state as part of his nationwide tour for the RCCG’s annual ‘Let’s go a-fishing’ programme.

He was said to have lauded Fayose during the visit where he was quoted to have said..

“We wish all other governors who stand for their people, defend their people, and know when to say enough is enough, success. We thank God for their lives''.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, also prayed for Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, to succeed in standing up for the masses.Adeboye commended Fayose’s boldness and prayed for him.

Below are photos of Fayose on his knees as Pastor Adeboye prays for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/fayose-on-his-knees-as-pastor-adeboye.html?m=1

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by ebosie11(f): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2016

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by eezeribe(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
can he pay visit to the house of an ordinary citizen

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
We remember the other incompetent who Adeboye prayed for. From worst president to worst governor. Maybe next we will see Adeboye praying for LG chairmen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Stevebamdex(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by fiizznation: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
How many times will they pray for this tout

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by pyyxxaro: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
In Daddy G.O's Voice

Let somebody shout Hallelujah

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by sarrki(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Before Nko!!!!!!! Will he stand up to pray ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Aufbauh(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fayose posture makes him look like a hypocrite & a pretender.

I hope Pastor Adeboye will cast that elemental spirit troubling him to eat pomo at the road side, and also the "Buharia demon" that keep disturbing him such that everything around seems to be Buhari in nature.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by SexyNairalander: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
booked

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Capableben(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
God bless FAYOSE and Ekiti state......

Meawhile... This is how i destroy Chickens this Christmas! I know no recession!

27 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by dyabman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
And so .. undecided
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
afonjas said it was a lie... lol

DaBullIT

4 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by rhektor(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
A whole prophet Fayose?
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Jsme(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
The demon no go still free my guy. False has 7 demonstrated from Asia

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by wristbangle: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
Fayose posture makes him look like a hypocrite & a pretender.

I hope Pastor Adeboye will cast that elemental spirit troubling him to eat pomo at the road side, and also the "Buharia demon" that keep disturbing him such that everything around seems to be Buhari in nature.

grin Baba who offend u na?

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by jericco1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
superstar governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by hammerT: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Y do all our Pastors collect money from politicians that are stolen from the nation?

Y are our Pastors more interested in politicians and politics than the average joe.

Who was Jesus most interested in, Politics and Politicians or the average and below average Joe?

They all want to fly Private Jet and drive Rolls Royce whilst Human suffering is all around them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by serverconnect(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one. I tuwale for the wey sabi
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
I like Fayose for being outspoken. He is a fearless governor. I remember how he told Bode George to his face that he us too old to be PDP chairman..but he talks a lot with his wide mouth

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Praktikals(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
The yaba left escapee needs serious prayer

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by serverconnect(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
nice one. I tuwale for the man wey sabi
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by kaziblake(f): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
In daddy freeze voice"..... pastors"
Fayose the noise maker

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by BrutalJab: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
How many times will they pray for this tout

Why is it paining you Is it your life they are praying for Why are you bitter

Na im be Buhari

Free your mind and senses from hate. Meanwhile...

12 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
SEEN
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by jericco1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yunggyo:
Am sorry to say but these men are mere actors.

fine girl... merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by kareemkamil(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
While not Adeboye pay a visit to privileged home for prayer and preaching, but you see him romance President, Governors & Senators. God know who is serving him.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Drienzia: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Capableben:
God bless FAYOSE and Ekiti state......

Meawhile... This is how i destroy Chickens this Christmas! I know no recession!
Cut small for me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Profayo: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
eezeribe:
can he pay visit to the house of an ordinary citizen
did you really ask that question? This is your answer. https://www.nairaland.com/3221648/pastor-adeboye-visits-family-murdered

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by chuose2: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
This fake man called Adeboye, that encouraged us to vote in a jihadi.

This Adeboye that makes us false prophecies as he goes!

Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond

Last week was quite interesting on Nigeria's social media space. It started with a video of Pastor Adeboye telling his followers not to marry a woman that can neither cook nor pray for one straight hour. The question that has been on my mind is: does that mean God is deaf? What parent makes their child beg (for one hour) for something they know the child needs? The truth is that prayers, besides making the believer to feel good about themselves, are an absolute waste of time.

Continued below

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/09/why-i-am-convinced-god-does-not-speak-pastor-adeboye-dr-ijabla-raymond

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.