Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google (792 Views)

How Do I Submit Posts To Google For Crawling / Get Wordpress And Blogger Site Design @ Cheap Rate / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by Xanth01: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello dear nairalanders...am a newbie in this blog stuff, i recently started a blog,and have been trying to submit the site to google search engine,all to no avail...

Can someone .kindly please tell me guidelines on how to get my site on google
Thanks in advance
Re: Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by kokertalented: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Xanth01:
Hello dear nairalanders...am a newbie in this blog stuff, i recently started a blog,and have been trying to submit the site to google search engine,all to no avail...

Thanks in advance

every blogs on blogger platform is already indexed to google engine √

but in for case you need more strong SEO / meta tag that will make ur blog rank higher on Google Search Engine , i can set that for u at cheap price ( check my signature for my number ).
Re: Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by Xanth01: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
kokertalented:

every blogs on blogger platform is already indexed to google engine √

but in for case you need more strong SEO / meta tag that will make ur blog rank higher on Google Search Engine , i can set that for u at cheap price ( check my signature for my number ).
thanks a lot, will do that ASAP
Re: Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by kokertalented: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Xanth01:
thanks a lot, will do that ASAP

Okay
Re: Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by markbenny(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
For submitting your blog to search engine, you will do this with Google webmasters too whhich happens to be free. Once you sign in, you will be asked to 'add property' just follow the steps till you verify ownership of the blog.

If you are on wordpress, you also mighht want to install YAOST seo plugin, also helps in submitting your xml sitemap for crawling by search engine bots.

The above needs to be done just once, another important part is to set your wordpress blog to automatically submit new posts to various rss directories for quicker indexing. Go to settings, click 'writing' you will notice only ping-o-matic is listed as directory. You can add as many as possible (good ones) I have upto 30 on my blog, will help your new posts index faster. Mention me if you will need d list, I will have to look it up tho. Wish you luck, blogging is fun
Re: Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by amakoro(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
markbenny:
For submitting your blog to search engine, you will do this with Google webmasters too whhich happens to be free. Once you sign in, you will be asked to 'add property' just follow the steps till you verify ownership of the blog.

If you are on wordpress, you also mighht want to install YAOST seo plugin, also helps in submitting your xml sitemap for crawling by search engine bots.

The above needs to be done just once, another important part is to set your wordpress blog to automatically submit new posts to various rss directories for quicker indexing. Go to settings, click 'writing' you will notice only ping-o-matic is listed as directory. You can add as many as possible (good ones) I have upto 30 on my blog, will help your new posts index faster. Mention me if you will need d list, I will have to look it up tho. Wish you luck, blogging is fun

Please I ll like to know the 30 directories you r using
Re: Please How Do I Submit My Blogger Site To Google by princebrainlord(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Xanth01:

Thanks in advance

You are really missing lots of organic traffic if your blog is not submitted to google webmaster tools but not only google webmaster tools can bring you huge traffic, bing webmaster tools is also there. I suggest you submit your blog to both bing and google. I have put up a tutorial on how to submit your site to both Bing and google webmaster tools and submit a Sitemap successfully.

To submit your site to google webmaster tools: http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/06/how-to-submit-sitemap-to-google-webmaster-tools.html

For Bing Webmaster Tools : http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/06/submit-sitemap-to-bing-webmaster-tools.html

If you are running on blogger platform, I suggest you install a full SEO Meta Tag Pack as well this will make google and other Search engines index your posts immediately you hit the publish button. Below is the Meta Tag Pack am using

http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/06/complete-seo-meta-and-social-media-tag-for-blogger-blog.html

You can check out my signature for more SEO tricks.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? / How Do I Start A Blog Site? / I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.